Failure to follow the forum rules will result in a response from the forum management/moderators and it is always based on their good judgement on what course of action to take to uphold these rules!
- Discrimination. In general offensive language, with the intention to insult directly or passively any member of the forum is disallowed. Discrimination based on race, sex, religion, political beliefs, orientation, disability and so on are considered to be the most severe violations of the forum rules.
- Sensitive content. Any posts that encourage illegal intent. Forum members may not link, in any manner, to sites or images containing pornography, sexually explicit, gross violence, or are determined by moderators to be detrimental to the community.
- Spam. Anything repeatedly posted on the forum with the intention to insult, disrupt discussion, self-promote, advertise etc. etc. will be considered spam including double-posts and therefore accordingly moderated dependent on the severity of the violation.
- Bumps. Bumping can mean posting useless information, posting "one-liners" or any other action with the intent to repeatedly keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its forum. Moderators will use their own judgment, dependent on the situation and the nature of the post, as to whether to enforce this rule.
- Off topic. Posts need to be relevant to the topic. Small exceptions can be made, so this rule ultimately won't be enforced very strictly.
- We reserve the right to ask you to change and/or remove your signature/post at any time, for any reason. (unreasonably large images/gifs)
- Any ill-mannered behaviour, offense towards our staff and/or management in any form, may result in immediate suspension of your account.
- Common sense goes a long way, use it and there shouldn't be any problems.
We reserve the right to modify and amend these terms at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to remain informed of current forum policies!