Author Topic: Bonehead and Marksmanship imp boost  (Read 2725 times)

SEGA_RUS

Re: Bonehead boost
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2017, 03:27 »
It will be a huge nerf to hunting rifles other sniper weapons that people use... and stuff!
Hmm......buff Marksman +2 roll and cc also.
btw other stuff is ext LR and SR.
SR have base +4 roll and 50 rng
LR have 48 rng but bigger damage then SR
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 03:30 by SEGA_RUS »

Warpig

• View Profile
Re: Bonehead and Marksmanship imp boost
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2017, 09:50 »
What leaded you to post this suggestion? You got KO with your tank and you died and you dont KO the other players at first shot? Im not so OP with bonehead and most expensive implant, so pls pls boost? I dont see any reason to do this and bring disbalance to balanced system.

SEGA_RUS

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2017, 11:47 »
What leaded you to post this suggestion? You got KO with your tank and you died and you dont KO the other players at first shot? Im not so OP with bonehead and most expensive implant, so pls pls boost? I dont see any reason to do this and bring disbalance to balanced system.
stot cry like "OMG! I'll can't kill anyne from my elite Hunting Rifle"
Read this
I don't think so narrowly to write here only about my problems.
Spoiler

Dequ

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2017, 11:00 »
Finally had moment to do some calculation:

Sniper Rifle 2mc bc glow quest +3cc vs 1Lk bonehead char, no anticrit, no stonewall.

Bonehead is not only for anti KO, it does affect a lot for dmg intake and bypasses too. As you see KD % stays same, because KD happen in crittable range 26-100 only. Buffing bonehead would pretty much destroy eye and head shots if target has bonehead. Right now it is more beneficial to shoot groin instead of head/eyes if target has bonhead. Is it expedient to increase the cap with head/eyes vs groin and make eye&head shots useless in most cases?

btw other stuff is ext LR and SR.
SR have base +4 roll and 50 rng
LR have 48 rng but bigger damage then SR

Laser Rifle dmg vs camk2 compared Sniper Rifle dmg vs camk2. Target same as above.

If target is naked target or low resist target. Then laser rifle has higher dmg output than sniper rifle.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 11:36 by Dequ »