Author Topic: ISIS: Region-wide Genocide Portended in 2007 Now Fully Realized  (Read 6216 times)

barabbas

full article: http://landdestroyer.blogspot.ca/2014/08/isis-region-wide-genocide-portended-in.html

August 20, 2014 (Tony Cartalucci - LD) - American journalist James Wright Foley was allegedly brutally murdered on video by terrorists of the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq (ISIS). The development would at first appear to portray a terrorist organization openly declaring itself an enemy of the West, but in reality, it is the latest attempt by the West itself to cover up the true genesis of the current region-wide catastrophe of its own creation now unfolding in the Middle East.

As early as 2007, the stage was being set for the regional genocide now unfolding from Syria and Lebanon along the Mediterranean to northern Iraq. The "sudden" appearance of the Islamic State of Syria and Iraq, otherwise known as ISIS, betrays years of its rise and the central part it played in Western-backed violence seeking to overthrow the government of Syria starting in 2011 amid the cover of the so-called "Arab Spring."

It is clear that ISIS did not materialize from sand dunes in Iraq's northern region, nor are they procuring immense armories of weaponry by picking Kalashnikovs from date trees. They are the visible materialization of years of material support openly reported by the Western media allegedly sent to "moderate rebels" who do not exist. If they did exist, there has been no plausible explanation to account for how ISIS has managed to procure more weapons, cash, fighters, and influence throughout the region than "moderates" receiving backing from the combined resources of the US, Europe, Turkey, the Saudis, Qataris, and Jordanians.

Trickster

• View Profile
Re: ISIS: Region-wide Genocide Portended in 2007 Now Fully Realized
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 17:45 »
TL;DR
Also we already had a discussion about muslims here. It involved some well-thought arguments, a lot of unnecessary flaming and a pinch of poetry. And as for the solution, it's quite simple:

Spoiler

barabbas

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 17:58 »
its not "a discussion about muslims". Although I did read that thread, and I didnt know whether to laugh or to cry.  Anyway someone who knows how to use their brain and read can offer their thoughts / comments

Stribe

• View Profile
    • Fonline
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 18:23 »
Speaking of.. graphic content.

No end to punishment

Bronco

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 20:33 »
Its old news, anyone with any logic can come to this conclusion, shitload of weapon doesn't grow on a tree. Its a nice little project that back fired, same as al quaida.

barabbas

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 21:12 »
Its a nie little project that back fired, same as al quaida.

If you think it backfired. Some would argue this was by design the plan all along. Actually it's quite clear this is the case if you look at the evidence.  If it was 'backfiring' then they wouldnt be sending $500 million more to the exact same terrorist groups. Destabliziation and balkanization is name of the game, while the sheeple cheer it on as "democracy" in action. Ordo Ab Chao. Control of middle east as prelude to 'pivot to asia' has been planned for years. End goal is nothing short of world domination.

Bronco

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2014, 21:30 »
While I agree on the destabilization thing I personally can't see it as a plan all along. For example first step on the middle east was giving jews a state on territory which belongs to other people. UN blatantly gave them piece of someone else land. Which is just nice little camouflage for USA funded and supported state inside the middle east. Now when they finally got place to launch of attacks, all the leaders that have been funded and supported by USA were declared "criminals" in name of "democracy" and the war around started. I honestly think its only a plan that backfired for this reasons.
1. Most of the politicans are too stupid to plan ahead
2. Muslims take young males and practically brain washed them with this stupid jihad stuff. If they had any normal touch with the world, as in hanging out, playing games, joking, drinking etc...they would understand how stupid it is. But no, they come to empty room with holy book in their hands and than they brainwashed them how westerns are all armed to the teeth inside their houses waiting to kill muslims.

World domination is unattainable.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 21:35 by Death Proof »

barabbas

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2014, 21:47 »
1. Most of the politicans are too stupid to plan ahead
Check out Zibignew Bresinski's 'The Grand Chessboard' for clear evidence of planning ahead. Or that seymour hersh article refrenced in link above. Or about Operation Gladio after ww2. Or "Rebuilding America's Defenses" by the Project for a New American Century.  Full-spectrum dominace is the goal, also known as world domination. It's not elected officials that make these plans but high up military and intelligence who are not elected and can basically do whatever they want under the veil of national security. You could also argue creation of israel was part of this planning ahead - it turned a peaceful region where different religions/ethnicities had intermigled peacefully for genrations into the hotspot of ethnic violence in the world. For no reason. There were already jews living in palestine, as there had always been.

2. Muslims take young males and practically brain washed them with this stupid jihad stuff. If they had any normal touch with the world, as in hanging out, playing games, joking, drinking etc...they would understand how stupid it is. But no, they come to empty room with holy book in their hands and than they brainwashed them how westerns are all armed to the teeth inside their houses waiting to kill muslims.

Did you know the form of islam used to indoctrinate these kids was originally spread by CIA and pakistani intelligence by setting up schools in pakistan/afghanistan that preahced this violent, totally perverted form of islam, to create an army to fight the soviets who were invading? This happened while George Bush Sr was head of the CIA. You are right, without this indoctrination there would be no such fundamentalists in existence. The West created fundamentalist islamic terrorism, cultivated it, and uses it to acheive its geopolitical goals and scare their own populations into submitting.

World domination is unattainable.

Agree, but that doesnt stop them from trying. See hitler, napoleon, alexander the great, oh and since ww2, NATO ;)

Bronco

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2014, 21:58 »
Will check it, I like to know this kind of shit, food for thought ;)

I know jews already lived there, but the territory which UN made as Isreal was stupid. They did live in peace until UN (read USA) came into mix there. Google and you'll find the territories in which muslims/jews lived and how was later divided. (Just to be clear, I'm not doing any anti semite shit here, just stating the facts). For me its an obvious first step. Also who sponsored and armed Israel when they were fighting Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Iraq - USA ofc. This is just part of the whole plan, I totally agree there.

Did you know the form of islam used to indoctrinate these kids was originally spread by CIA and pakistani intelligence by setting up schools in pakistan/afghanistan that preahced this violent, totally perverted form of islam, to create an army to fight the soviets who were invading?

I don't. I know the background beetwen afgan-soviet-usa thing, but didn't know the fact about schools. Do you have any source on it ?

Agree, but that doesnt stop them from trying. See hitler, napoleon, alexander the great, oh and since ww2, NATO
True.

To add
They can't do shit to asia, but they sure want to destabilize middle east, why ? Money = Power. Middle east started to get rich because they finally started exporting their resources. Imagine if africa would unite and sell their own diamonds heh.

barabbas

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2014, 22:12 »
Did you know the form of islam used to indoctrinate these kids was originally spread by CIA and pakistani intelligence by setting up schools in pakistan/afghanistan that preahced this violent, totally perverted form of islam, to create an army to fight the soviets who were invading?

I don't. I know the background beetwen afgan-soviet-usa thing, but didn't know the fact about schools. Do you have any source on it ?
It's actually well-documented. Any good history of soviet invasion of aghanistan will mention. Here's one example from mainstream:

The US, through USAID and the University of Nebraska, spends millions of dollars developing and printing textbooks for Afghan schoolchildren. The textbooks are “filled with violent images and militant Islamic teachings, part of covert attempts to spur resistance to the Soviet occupation.” For instance, children are “taught to count with illustrations showing tanks, missiles, and land mines.” Lacking any alternative, millions of these textbooks are used long after 1994; the Taliban will still be using them in 2001. In 2002, the US will start producing less violent versions of the same books, which President Bush says will have “respect for human dignity, instead of indoctrinating students with fanaticism and bigotry.” (He will fail to mention who created those earlier books.) [Washington Post, 3/23/2002; Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, 5/6/2002]

(btw, these 'new books' were never made)

Also from the CFR:
For almost one thousand years, madrassas have been centers of Islamic learning that produce the next generation of Islamic scholars and clerics. In Pakistan in the 1980s they underwent a complete change under Zia's Islamization efforts, but it was Pakistan's leading role in the anti-Soviet campaign in neighboring Afghanistan during this time that radicalized some of these madrassas. New madrassas sprouted, funded and supported by Saudi Arabia and U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, where students were encouraged to join the Afghan resistance. The rise of the Taliban in Afghanistan in the 1990s, and reports that many of the group's leaders were educated in Pakistan's madrassas, fueled concern regarding these schools.

http://www.cfr.org/pakistan/pakistans-education-system-links-extremism/p20364

To add
They can't do shit to asia, but they sure want to destabilize middle east, why ? Money = Power. Middle east started to get rich because they finally started exporting their resources. Imagine if africa would unite and sell their own diamonds heh.

I really think its more than just money. It's full-spectrum dominance. It's about challenging Russia + China, and the best strategic way to do so from the middle east. You are right, they probably cant do shit to asia - but they will try and millions upon millions will die (which is great for them because they think the world is 'overpopulated'), and in the end when all that's left is rubble, they'll be the ones  benefitting from the "new normal", whatever it ends up being.

Bronco

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2014, 22:20 »
That education things also looks like good back fired plan to me :D but it all still being part of the plan makes sense as well, we can only guess.

Lets hope it never comes to that, but its not like american kids aren't brain washed into joining the army, the evil muslim is out to get your freedom blah blah.

Its a fucked up stage where directors are comfy in their chairs and all the actors die.

barabbas

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2014, 22:27 »
well the backfiring thing is a great way to wash ones hands of it. But given all of the 'backfiring' (from soviet invasion, to libya, iraq, etc), there are only two possibilties:

- it is genuine backfiring, and the entire leadership of the whole US military and intelligence, and the whole of NATO, are complete and utter morons, truly stupid

Or

- it was on purpose

I don't think theyre stupid enough to not be able to see the backfiring from a mile away, shit I could predict it and I'm not even a 5 star general

Anyway nice talking to someone who isn't full zombie :)  You're right, it will be very hard to prove that it's not just backfiring, but for reason above I think it's very unlikely (and agian, if current ISIS drama is 'backfiring' -- why not help the only group in the region that's actually fighting them? Instead we do more of the exact same activities that created ISIS in the first place. Again it's full retard backfiring, or on purpose :)

SpongeBob

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2014, 11:30 »
there is no "backifiring" present in this current situation and there was rarely any in the major world history events whatsoever. Current situation is well planed long ago and there are a lot of evidence for that (for small example read Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini). People who are interested in such a things won't have any problem finding them because these informations are available if you make an effort. The only problem, that majority of people can't overcome, is to filter those information from mainstream crap.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 15:30 by SpongeBob »

drot

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2014, 12:26 »
ISIS changed the game don't get it misunderstood, blowing up the Kurds and that journalist all good.
#rawhide on ForestNet

hejmr

• Love and harmony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2014, 15:35 »
Of course they plan far ahead. Not the politicians but those behind them. There are people who do nothing but plan all day long, nothing can surprise them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Ur9CAWsaM
Being a FOnline veteran means sinking in sentiment every time you look at the clock and it's 22:38.