Author Topic: ISIS: Region-wide Genocide Portended in 2007 Now Fully Realized  (Read 6215 times)

Bronco

Re: ISIS: Region-wide Genocide Portended in 2007 Now Fully Realized
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2014, 17:07 »
there is no "backifiring" present in this current situation and there was rarely any in the major world history events whatsoever. Current situation is well planed long ago and there are a lot of evidence for that (for small example read Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini). People who are interested in such a things won't have any problem finding them because these informations are available if you make an effort. The only problem, that majority of people can't overcome, is to filter those information from mainstream crap.

Albert Pike's letter is like a bible, misquoted and changed to fit the prophecy (IE changed to fit current events). On the internet you'll find it mention only after cca 2004 or so, misquoted to fit the USA-Afghan thing back then. Would someone do that ? Just go on internet and lie ? :O

The book is Morals & Dogma, it has nothing to do with shit post letter they invented on the internet.

Btw, you can see the most stupid statement in that invented letter.

Plan to destroy christianity and atheism for doctrine of lucifer.

Doctrine of Lucifer is atheism itself sort to speak, where it puts man above everything else.

I do agree there are some powerful people pulling all the strings behind politician puppets, but masons and illuminaty ?
That's the childs story to give people something to blame while the real secret society is working on the plans.

You know what's the best secret society ? One you never heard of. They aren't in books,movies and on internet. They "don't" exist ;)

SpongeBob

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2014, 17:34 »
who said anything about secret societies. pike's letter, hoax or not, was just an example of information out of mainstream media that people should seek if they want the real picture. more information you have (those bullshit information also), the more are you able to come to conclusion which one is bullshit.
the point was that there isn't any coincidences in world's major events, they are all planned ahead.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 17:36 by SpongeBob »

Bronco

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2014, 17:52 »
I actually consider that a great problem, there is too much information, especially on the internet, misquoted, changed to fit, misinterpreted.

That's the reason we'll never know the whole and true picture. There is mainstream media bullshit, but there is so much alternative bullshit its hard to find true facts.

the point was that there isn't any coincidences in world's major events, they are all planned ahead.
I'll still hold on that conclusion, a lot of times there were "revealed" plans to later backfire or made to fit then it would be like self fulfilled prophecy we told you so.

In general point is true, ofc powerful countries don't want others to became powerful as well. And selling guns is always a good business. But is it a part of long term plan for something greater? I don't know.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 18:03 by Death Proof »

Jim

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2014, 18:22 »
I don't belive in God but i am afraid of him.
Kyzer Soze
Great movie.
Nice debate guys but i am afraid that all is just fart into wind  :)

SpongeBob

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2014, 18:30 »
pa i nije neka debata budući se generalno slažemo. razlika je u nijansama :)

Bronco

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2014, 18:40 »
Ma Jime dobro nam dode malo mudrovat da ne stagniramo :D

Usual suspects  !

Jim

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2014, 19:09 »
 :)
Jeben film.Odavno ne vjerujem tv i novinama i tkzv clancima itd.Zanimljivo za citat al sve drzim sa jebenom rezervom.Tesko da moze procuriti nesto ikad da se ne pokrije na vrijeme.