Author Topic: Increase the worldmap event rate  (Read 516 times)

John Name

• Nothing unreal exists
    • View Profile
Increase the worldmap event rate
« on: April 20, 2017, 11:41 »
I wouldnt mind if there would always be active events happening, possibly lower the amount of loot gained from these events by like 50% but increase the ratio of these events by 300%

Thoughts?
Hey retard want make 1 v 1 rap battle?

I just want become a rapper and need train my skills somewhere.

So,you want get raped in battle?

bziumaj

• View Profile
Re: Increase the worldmap event rate
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 11:49 »
+1 more events more pvp

Brightside

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 11:59 »

There is enough events and they're good balanced.
Diesel Power
Leut. of Justice
Motorcycle Cop
Turbo Killer

Father Anderson

• " Love the lord or thou shall be punished "
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 11:59 »
Mmmmmh. Mixed feelings about this.
I feel like events are supposed to be what they are. Events. They do not happen regularly but when they do you get that " Ah! Something interesting happening! " feeling going on. With the possibility of getting some PvP and also some good loot ( Because let's face it, 30% do it for PvP, 70% for loot ). If you were to increases their number but lower the quantity of loot you'd get from it peoples would just go like " Meh, it's just another event i'll just pass ". Except if you only want PvP of course.
✞ " If anyone does not love the lord, Jesus Christ, let him be accused. Oh lord come Amen. " ✞

Surgeon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 12:06 »
I think events loot and rate is ok and well balanced.It could be strange if Enclave supply would be every 30 min as well as drugg transaction.

As for pvp.Well I remember how we orginised our own "Brotherhood supply" event and there was plenty of pvp.So,everything is up on community,you know. :)

LONG LIVE THE BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 12:49 »
Nah.
Current ratio of events is ok no matter if we talk about worldmap events like caves, ruins, broken cars or minefields or about events in towns like enclave in SF or some in New Reno.
More worldmap events not means more pvp, it means more empty locations not discovered by anyone or in best case discovered by some random loner. Maybe only these events in towns could bring more ppl if make them more often, but I doubt if it is good idea.
Personally I would like to see the greater variety of events, but well, more variety means new events, new events means additional work for devs, so well, I'm fine with what we have already.

druto

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 13:53 »
the loot of wm events cud be boosted, i think many of them not even worth to do. or maybe loot quality should be based on the number of players online at the moment.

Xtreme

• Local Moderator
  • The chase it's better than the catch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2017, 15:53 »
when i see a broken car, hunter camp or a suspicius cave i dont enter at all, i think most of the players do the same, waste of time and effort

i lil suggestion, if you buff such events, i suggest to remove outside part of the "suspicius cave" and just keep the inner part and maybe extend the inner map, cuz again u r just efforcing the camping xD

Roobix

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2017, 13:25 »
when i see a broken car, hunter camp or a suspicius cave i dont enter at all, i think most of the players do the same, waste of time and effort

i lil suggestion, if you buff such events, i suggest trying this for hemorrhoids to remove outside part of the "suspicius cave" and just keep the inner part and maybe extend the inner map, cuz again u r just efforcing the camping xD

I like the current ratio of events but sometimes I do wonder if I'd like a bit more though.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 14:53 by Roobix »