Pure Black Blue interface,"Black Rain"edition.Description
Current version of interface is 2.1c
Adaptation of Reloaded's Pure Black Blue for FOnline 2.
This interface is a combination of black core with white tones, black & white outline and blue & white buttons.
Created in order to have another optional color scheme available & to revive Requiem Pure Evil. Some small features also included, more planned in future updates.Supported resolutions
From 800x600 up to 1920x1080. Can be some unchecked issues, however.Add-ons
Cursors for move & blocked hex. If you prefer default ones, delete "geometry" folder from archive's data/art/.
Custom explosions, lasers, plasma & emp blasts. If you prefer default ones, delete "misc" folder from archive's data/art/.Screenshots
:Download & Installation:
This interface requires blank /data/ folder (except cache), since any stuff you already have there connected to interfaces will be in conflict with Pure Black Blue.
If you have any interface modifications in /data/fonts & /data/art/interface & geometry
, backup them first then move, rename or delete.!!!WARNING!!!
If you will leave files above, they will override Pure Black Blue.
Link for download:Pure Black Blue 2.1c, "Black Rain" edition.Installation
Put it in /data/ folder.
In game main folder open interfaces.cfg and change the string to data/fo2_pureblackblue.zip
Should look like here:https://i1.someimage.com/KdRxZhj.pngCredits
Used graphics and .ini files from this guys.
faction.ini, by OdijSuppi
Pure Black FO2 interface, by drot.
Pure Evil Requiem Edition, by Riposte
Based on Pure Evil Interface v14, by Doctor EexSpecial thanks
drot for making astonishing amount of work to convert Requiem's Pure Evil into working properly on FO2,
drot for helping with confusing coordinates,
rechyy for reporting bugs.Changelog
- Added partial support for alot of resolutions - 1024x600, 1280x768\800\960, 1336x768, 1440x900, 1680x1050.
- fixed bug with swap icon not present. Deleted from interface.
- fixed bug with town\world disposition for some resolutions.
- fixed mainmenu options not displaying properly.
- fixed button layouts for some elements.
- changed buttons for scrolling.
- changed buttons slightly for town\world.
- changed some icons.
- 1920x1080 not able to zoom on worldmap.
- improved buttons for leveling skills.
- removed swap button from -all- resolutions.
- 1280x1024 now have proper AP bar layout.
- worldmap chat box fixed.
Please, report any bugs or give feedback, so I can improve interface further. Thanks for attention!