Author Topic: That's enough, fellow Siberian Bears.  (Read 992 times)

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
That's enough, fellow Siberian Bears.
« on: February 14, 2017, 15:55 »
As everyone knows, Siberian Bears faction has a long story of breaking literally every rule in the game. To not keep it long and make people easier to translate since most of them 'cannot into engrish' I will just say this:

It's a final warning.

Breaking any rule by a Siberian player, all of them included. (That also means playing with an ip banned person ) Will result in:
- All bases associated with the faction to be deleted.
- All accounts associated with the faction to be deleted.
- The faction itself will be removed from the game, and any future similar name will be also erased.

Now explanation to others. We are tired of fighting and struggling with liars, clowns, and cheaters that come from this faction. This is the only group I personally, not as the developer but a player myself - hate. Yet we did stay objective, treating the group as any other despite their expanding history of cheating and breaking rules. They did everything. From Dual log and threatening admins to hexbot and item selling. This is the moment where we don't treat you as part of the community anymore but as cancer that without, we could only improve.

So this is the last chance. Keep your hands clean or I will erase you.

Don't try to hide items. You already know it didn't work even if would be again making an alt with the car on world map, a trunk filled with t4.

No memes, no cute jokes. I'm serious.

Вассал

• "К счастью, Я человек. К несчастью, со слабостями.
    • View Profile
Re: That's enough, fellow Siberian Bears.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 16:21 »
We are tired of fighting and struggling with liars, clowns, and cheaters that come from this faction.

Where you have seen the clown ? Once you have have insulted us on military base Sierra and now you have insulted us at a forum

If someone from our people has violated the rule, then, it doesn't mean that all fraction has violated the rule.

You can't say that all our people violate rules of the game. The violator has to be punished, the innocent shouldn't be punished. You want that the innocent was punished too, but it is wrong.

SIBERIAN BEARS

SPECIAL

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 16:46 »
Вассал, if your teammate uses cheats, u must be banned with him. Maybe you even dont know that he uses, but anyway u must be banned. Why? Becouse too hard and lazy to read megabites of log files, better to ban you all! Suffer! Suffer! Feel the sense of the wasteland!
Spoiler

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 16:54 »
Where you have seen the clown ? Once you have have insulted us on military base Sierra and now you have insulted us at a forum
People that lie to our faces that they didn't do anything while we're looking straight at the proof. We call them clowns. When it comes to Siberians, oh, you guys are one big damn circus!

If someone from our people has violated the rule, then, it doesn't mean that all fraction has violated the rule.
First of. You are playing the game under rules that we decide on. By entering the game you agree with it.
If I would make a rule that you have to wear red trunks while doing tc in modoc, this would be a rule.
The new rule is, any of you does something bad. I delete the whole faction because you're more pain for us and community than anything else. Few exceptions.

If you don't want to be risking a ban. Leave Siberian Bears, from what I know, many people that actually have the head on their shoulders did that already.

You can't say that all our people violate rules of the game. The violator has to be punished, the innocent shouldn't be punished. You want that the innocent was punished too, but it is wrong.

Yes, I can. Players in your group are aware of things you are pulling out and are obviously fine with that, if they wouldn't be, they would leave already. There is no innocence here, you're affiliated with a faction of cheaters. You will be treated as a part of it.

Вассал, if your teammate uses cheats, u must be banned with him. Maybe you even dont know that he uses, but anyway u must be banned. Why? Becouse too hard and lazy to read megabites of log files, better to ban you all! Suffer! Suffer! Feel the sense of the wasteland!

That's true. Why would you keep spending hours over hours of your own private time to get rid of cheaters one by one if you can just delete them all at once? Wasteland is harsh, buddy.

Even right now you are clowning around. This is not sudden. This warning is caused by never ending wave of dramas and cheating accidents caused by your organization. Nobody else is going to receive such special treatment. Unless they would try hard to best you, folks.

That being said. You will be erased by breaking any rule of the game. You shouldn't be offended or annoyed by that. Why would you be? I mean, you're not planning to break rules right? Only if you would plan to stay as a cheating clown that rule would pose a threat to you. So don't you worry, play clear and everything is going to be just great.

Let's see if you can last a week.

OH! And happy valentines people!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 17:35 by Wesan »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 18:53 »
+1

Dillinger

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 19:00 »
Personal WIPE for SB ;D ;D ;D
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

zipoo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2017, 20:25 »
Bears are infection of that game ;) keep that good work on Wesan !

Вассал

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2017, 20:50 »
Leave Siberian Bears
rly ? I'll decide what to do. :)
SIBERIAN BEARS

zipoo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2017, 21:12 »
You can leave server Vassal noone will miss you ;)

Surgeon

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2017, 21:24 »
Leave Siberian Bears

Vassal,its stupid to fight against community coz community will win anyway. :D

Spoiler

John Name

• Nothing unreal exists
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2017, 21:43 »
Leave Siberian Bears
Did you see the episode of southpark where kyle was eating cartmans farts and Kyle acted like he liked doing it saying:YES! YES! YOUR YUMMY FARTS FEEL SO YUMMY IN MY TUMMY!
Right now its the perfect analogy of the Bears situation, the players that are still staying in Bears saying they are proud of being bears love the taste of Yama´s farts and much like Kyle in that episode of south park they believe they are doing the right thing for the greater good but in reality they are just sucking down farts infront of everyone and making themselves look like complete jackasses.

Spoiler

I am not really trying to offend you Vassal or any of your friends or anything with this but seriously wake up and smell the farts already! Kick Yama, chinchin and Rechyy out of this game already, if you play with an IP banned player you are just risking ban yourself, don´t do that, those guys have all proven many times over that they don´t belong in this game and if you associate with them at all it will affect you as well in a very negative manner. Do yourself a favour and leave the Bears already if you haven´t!
Convo with yama
Favourite part starts at line 181

Вассал

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2017, 19:36 »
John Name, you are an adequate person ? do not write anything more in my direction.
SIBERIAN BEARS

Warpig

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2017, 20:12 »
Bye SB,  nobody will miss u.  Your faction sucks without cheating swarm of fart eaters. No matter if Wesan will delete u or you will stop cheat. SB are dead already a will be remembered only as cancer, that had to be cutted out.

Dimone

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2017, 09:30 »
maybe close this topic?
because only blalblabearsblaniceblaguysblabla
"Мы учим этих ребят убивать людей, но запрещаем им писать слово Х/Й на бомбах, потому что это аморально..." ©
"We teach these guys to kill people, but do not allow them to write the word DICK to bombs because it is immoral..." ©

SPECIAL

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2017, 10:01 »
maybe close this forum?
because only blalblabearsblaniceblaguysblabla
Spoiler