Author Topic: NCR WANTS YOU!  (Read 1675 times)

Blobfish

• View Profile
NCR WANTS YOU!
« on: December 21, 2016, 20:35 »
BRING FREEDOM TODAY!

NCR government is announcing NCR Army Recruitment Center.

You need a protection of an real army, and in same time you have will to offer your services and make better place out of wasteland?
If you think you are experienced enough to participate in main group game events, no matter pvp or pve, enlist in the army of war savers to back up army of fighters, via Army Recruitment Center (NCR ARC).
Interested party can obtain information about NCR structure as well as some crucial info about game itself.
Do you have what it takes?

YOU CAN APPLY HERE:

NCR application form

Application form will be released on demand. Apply bellow in comments with short background of your char/s (optional) or in PM to be taken under consideration as possible recruit. You will get message when NCR application form is released and you will be able to apply. Wait for feedback on your application. 
Good luck to all!

What is expected from applicants:
- TS3
- history of applicant is not important as long as he/she did not commit base raping or abuse of game features
- knowledge of English language
- some experience on FO2 server. (At least lvl 35 on main char with usable build, if not you will be provided with one.) If applicant is interested in joining NCR but thinks he/she does not have enough experience yet, he/she can apply for JTS, it serves as tutorial faction and it is currently connected to NCR
- car with trunk for regear purposes
- discipline in actions
- follow NCR constitution and NCR members codex

What can NCR offer to You:

- we are not pvp apes or crazy rp freaks, but we like to participate and initiate both of that. If you like balance, friendly and casual environment NCR is place to be
- 3 weeks based paycheck, paid directly on Your bank account
- initiation ceremony
- "IKE" - "Initial Kit of Equipment" contains 5x sets of drugs, 2x regular metal armor, 1x tesla armor, NCR CA MKII uniform, 2x weapons with ammo based on your skills (depends if needed)
- NCR citizenship
- as NCR member you will be able to enter via Rangers Camp entrance in Shady Sands, and use benefits of it as guarded workbench,
secured entrance to town and NCR common quarters
- usage of instanced private quarters in barracks - building easily reachable from suburbs entrance to Shady Sands
- chain of faction bases which you can use as parking spaces to reach any destination fastest possible or returning to action from
respawn points
- ability to paint your ca or caMKII to NCR colors (coolest feature in game)
- access to training base and opportunity to sharpen your skills there
- participation in every game aspect: tc/pvp/pve/dungeons/caravans/rp with proper guidance
- advancing rank system - 9 ranks - from recruit to general leading officer with possibility to earn decorations or rp political function
- faction crafter
- free hat

Thank You for attention!

SIGNATURE:
          NCR government
          President of NCR
                 Knight Shift
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 12:11 by Blobfish »

Blobfish

• View Profile
Re: NCR WANTS YOU!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 00:04 »
NCR is announcing that three of our finest Citizens from JTS guard enlisted for NCR army!
After hard training, work and dedication, three Scouts showed devotion to serve NCR as official members of Republic army and graduated in 1st generation as 1st in class!

Congratulations to:

Ramir
Vandos
Satanoire

Spoiler
Spoiler
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 04:03 by Blobfish »

Blobfish

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 03:40 »
JTS guard member Zedd enlisted to NCR Army. He filled all needed requirements and graduated in 2nd generation as 1st in class. He is now considered as official member of NCR Army.

Congratulations to:

Zedd

Spoiler
Spoiler
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 06:05 by Blobfish »

Blobfish

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 03:38 »
JTS guard member Wild Xero enlisted to NCR Army. He filled all needed requirements and graduated in 3rd generation as 1st in class. He is now considered as official member of NCR Army.

Congratulations to:

Wild Xero

Spoiler
Spoiler

Blobfish

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 02:43 »
JTS guard member Huck Finn enlisted to NCR Army. He filled all needed requirements and graduated in 4th generation as 1st in class. He is now considered as official member of NCR Army.

Congratulations to:

Huck Finn

Spoiler
Spoiler

YoneS

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2017, 10:06 »
Hello my name is Simo in game Yones1 i really want join the NCR So badly ;D. "OK im gona role play a lilte here" I live for what is right helping people and protecting the weak or innercent who cant protect them self's :-\ >:( ;D and joining the NCR to me IS a really good way to do something for the people of the wastland.. ok play style i wold rather help people and play in Role playing Faction than a pk Faction my fun of this game is teaming up with people not killing them only if they atk me i will defend my self but please get bak to me joining the NCR Would Be Awesome 8).. ok bro hope 2 here from you soon peace bro  :) :D ;D
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 16:19 by YoneS »

Blobfish

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2017, 17:59 »
Thx for application.
PM sent. Check it for more details.

Blobfish

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 03:43 »
JTS guard member AEon enlisted to NCR Army. He filled all needed requirements and graduated in 5th generation as 1st in class. He is now considered as official member of NCR Army.

Congratulations to:

AEon

Spoiler
Spoiler
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 06:04 by Blobfish »

Blobfish

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2017, 06:00 »
JTS guard member Another Loner enlisted to NCR Army. He filled all needed requirements and graduated in 6th generation as 1st in class. He is now considered as official member of NCR Army.

Congratulations to:

Another Loner

Spoiler
Spoiler
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 06:04 by Blobfish »

FriendlyFire

• i'm an idiot. spics should die though.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2017, 16:32 »
Did you forgot to post the unphotoshopped link?
I will expose you for your lies, this is the real photo.
Spoiler

Blobfish

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2017, 22:52 »
JTS guard member Azekiel, also known as Azer enlisted to NCR Army. He filled all needed requirements and graduated in 7th generation as 1st in class. He is now considered as official member of NCR Army.

Congratulations to:

Azer

Spoiler
Spoiler
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 00:44 by Blobfish »

Blobfish

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2017, 23:56 »
JTS guard member Robert Watts, also known as RUSH B enlisted to NCR Army. He filled all needed requirements and graduated in 8th generation as 1st in class. He is now considered as official member of NCR Army.

Congratulations to:

RUSH B

Spoiler
Spoiler
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 01:43 by Blobfish »

Blobfish

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2017, 22:51 »
JTS guard member Noah A W enlisted to NCR Army. He filled all needed requirements and graduated in 9th generation as 1st in class. He is now considered as official member of NCR Army.

Congratulations to:

Noah A W

Spoiler