Author Topic: Cleaning robot not using every locker  (Read 388 times)

Vilgefortz

• Keeper of Scrolls, Head Scribe of the Brotherhood.
    • View Profile
Cleaning robot not using every locker
« on: April 21, 2017, 13:10 »
My cleaning robot is not using every locker (he has 12 lockers prepared, other has electronic lock mounted). Instead he puts all guns into one locker. Tried everything including wiping all stuff and placing lockers again.
Spoiler

Father Anderson

• " Love the lord or thou shall be punished "
    • View Profile
Re: Cleaning robot not using every locker
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 14:19 »
It's because that locker is accessible only by musashi. And therefore the robot only puts stuff there.
✞ " If anyone does not love the lord, Jesus Christ, let him be accused. Oh lord come Amen. " ✞

Vilgefortz

• Keeper of Scrolls, Head Scribe of the Brotherhood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 15:14 »
Seems that he runs into problems when there are more containers around. When i left only 12 opened containers and locked cars, he did his job well, but still someone might look into it. It would be cool to have possibility to have other locked containers in base for items sorted by hand.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 10:07 by Vilgefortz »

BoneBreaker

• Fun is all that matters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 19:20 »
Similar thing happens to me from time to time. It helps when I convert robot back to item and put it on the ground again - then it starts using all lockers.
Also it seems that robot doesn't want to put items in already opened lockers (if they have doors / opening animation), but not sure if that happens every time.