Author Topic: The Khans - Art & Propaganda  (Read 2189 times)

Sven

• View Profile
Re: The Khans - Art & Propaganda
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2017, 20:11 »
Little bitch :D Why are you still trying to lie? WARM UP :D :D :D :D you  came to five bodies killed by npcs rogues and for you it is warm up :D lier and i want be more rude but im more than i ever was ..incredible combo... yes this must made already steel fame about you.
You and your whole team got killed by non-players? How is that putting you in any better light?

Iyeswideshot

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2017, 20:41 »
cause we don't see "looting 5 dead corpses on an encounter" as something to brag about on the forum.

But hey, GG, it was a great move after all....

... for a little bitch ;)

DonnieDarko

• Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2017, 20:54 »
They're so embaressed that they lost to a 5v1 that they claim the shit NPCs killed them LOL

"1 word, big mistace" -Vick Rockstar

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2017, 21:25 »

Gladwin

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2017, 13:06 »
Who didn't died on npc should first throw a rock. Really, you can have 5 experienced player and die on rouges/regs etc. This is Nothing to be ashemed of, especialy If you are new player. To much bazookas and you are death. It happens.
About RP? Of khans or just their behavior, every fraction make propaganda to show them in the best posible Way and everyone more or less lie in this case. So insulting someone because he is doing it is stupid
However this is level of propaganda you can compare to going tO NCR kill npcs and name it ,, we have capturred NCR,, it is true but only in Part.
but on the other hand it is Very khans like, come to place where westlanders are on death' door finish them and call on the right on left ,,i won againt 4,,. Not insulting khans as a fraction of course.
But, this would lead only to propaganda war, just play a bit. Make ss when you killed them 3vs5 for example and everything is legit.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 13:24 by Gladwin »

Dende

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2017, 21:43 »
Who didn't died on npc should first throw a rock. Really, you can have 5 experienced player and die on rouges/regs etc. This is Nothing to be ashemed of, especialy If you are new player. To much bazookas and you are death. It happens.
About RP? Of khans or just their behavior, every fraction make propaganda to show them in the best posible Way and everyone more or less lie in this case. So insulting someone because he is doing it is stupid
However this is level of propaganda you can compare to going tO NCR kill npcs and name it ,, we have capturred NCR,, it is true but only in Part.
but on the other hand it is Very khans like, come to place where westlanders are on death' door finish them and call on the right on left ,,i won againt 4,,. Not insulting khans as a fraction of course.
But, this would lead only to propaganda war, just play a bit. Make ss when you killed them 3vs5 for example and everything is legit.
Keeps the tears coming

Surgeon

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2017, 00:09 »
">Killed 5 newbies/found dead newbies to make screenshot bcs I can,haha
>Made epic photoshoped edition
>Upload on forum
>Omfg I feel so much pro elite now.
>Shitstorm started."

Daily fonline...

Gladwin

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2017, 00:16 »
Keeps the tears coming
My answer wasn't crying mine ,, i m not even reading ,, friend.  As a person totaly not connected to any of the sides i just pointed you What i has noticed
Because no matter how you look on that this isn't Good piece of propaganda in any way. It didn't work as RP raider like stuff neither as proof of your strenght. Trust me, this will only piss off other players ( paladins in this case). But if making others angry and tb dotes nearby hub are your AIM i just missunderetood your gol

Dende

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2017, 01:11 »
Keeps the tears coming
My answer wasn't crying mine ,, i m not even reading ,, friend.  As a person totaly not connected to any of the sides i just pointed you What i has noticed
Because no matter how you look on that this isn't Good piece of propaganda in any way. It didn't work as RP raider like stuff neither as proof of your strenght. Trust me, this will only piss off other players ( paladins in this case). But if making others angry and tb dotes nearby hub are your AIM i just missunderetood your gol
Then why you cry if your not involved  ;D

Surgeon

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2017, 01:19 »
Keeps the tears coming

Person A:Guys I want to suggest you...
Khans: You cry XDDDDD
Person B:Hey guys,dont you want to buy...
Person C:Killing 5 newbies is shame for you
Person D: Sun is a star...
Khans: Youcryyoucryyoucryyoucryyoucryyoucry"

What a wonderful dialoges.

Gladwin

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2017, 01:26 »
Then why you cry if your not involved  ;D
I m speaking here for a Very simple reason. Because i can and want to. But i see there is no reason for me to even speak with you So treat it like final ,, cry,, from my side towards you.

Dende

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2017, 02:53 »
Keeps the tears coming

Person A:Guys I want to suggest you...
Person B:Hey guys,dont you want to buy...
Person C:Killing 5 newbies is shame for you
Person D: Sun is a star...
Khans: Youcryyoucryyoucryyoucryyoucryyoucry"

What a wonderful dialoges.
I love bos tears they go good with paladians tears

Blackwood

• Headshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2017, 15:52 »
Wow, really nice paintings. Congratulations!

DonnieDarko

• Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2017, 21:18 »
Zek
Spoiler

Hauti
Spoiler

Murder Inc
Spoiler

Gargantua
Spoiler

- Khan Marauder Malthius

"1 word, big mistace" -Vick Rockstar

TKs-Mengelito

• Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2017, 13:52 »

"No faction in Reloaded history caused even 25% of problems caused by Khans." -Kilgore 2017

"Personally I think The Khans kind of ruined FOnline on their own." -Corosive 2017