Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gangs / Re: Simulator Time
« Last post by Vincent_Law on Today at 16:05 »
Simulation time. Come 8)
WTT 100 Stealth Boys 100 Hubo Robes 100 Sand Robes for Titanium Minigun Barrels in any time.
Hyde Park / Re: Share Music Thread
« Last post by sraka na ryj on July 20, 2018, 19:23 »
Spoiler
Suggestions / Re: Turn-Based Combat Mechanic
« Last post by gladwin on July 20, 2018, 17:08 »
then the player with better sequence will start the turn. or i may misunderstood something.
dude which clicked first and after that guy with the highest Sequence

In PvE it work like you said, atleast for me.
IN PvP there is not much you can do to fix it.

Tents has been suggested many times by some players, i am personaly against adding players to tents.
Here you have https://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=20613.30 this topic
Sell / WTA Bozar
« Last post by mixhail on July 20, 2018, 17:05 »
WTA Bozar 0/200

Start: 300k
Min Bid: 10k
Buyout: 450k
End: Saturday 20.00 or 1 hour after last bid.
Buy / Re: WTB metal parts
« Last post by mixhail on July 20, 2018, 17:03 »
up
Suggestions / Re: Turn-Based Combat Mechanic
« Last post by csab3sz on July 20, 2018, 12:31 »
what do you mean? afaik it's already like that. if you get shot by a player in a tb encounter while there is no combat going on, then the player with better sequence will start the turn. or i may misunderstood something.
Suggestions / Make possible throw second hand nades
« Last post by Moss on July 20, 2018, 08:06 »
I cant throw second hand grenadies with ctrl button while i have different type of grenadies in first hand. If it not so hard to fix - please fix it!
Suggestions / Turn-Based Combat Mechanic
« Last post by Akira on July 20, 2018, 06:06 »
This is a genuine proposal, towards the Turn-Based Combat mechanic and how it's handled with multiple players.

Auto-Combat End, when every enemy is dead for PVE.

If a player takes another shot at a player at any point, have it toggle-able as is for PVP.

Simple fix, that will smooth out the experience when friends want to play together, and would still work for TB PVP.

There's so many things in fo2online that are just annoyances, and get in the way, for almost no reason, a good example is you can't add people to Tents until you get a base. Why?

No one knows, but this isn't about that, regardless simple fix that I wanted to suggest to you guys.
Sell / Re: WTS speed implant
« Last post by Darlain on July 20, 2018, 02:18 »
Looks like someone didt try to be a cheapskate and hit the buyout button already :D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10