Author Topic: Reduce big guns damage at close range  (Read 13381 times)

Albert Anastasia

• xoxo
    • View Profile
Re: Reduce big guns damage at close range
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2013, 22:24 »
You can counter bg bursters with psycho or toughneses same as aimed shots with anticrit perks or armor so imho its quite balanced.

Raidon

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2013, 02:28 »
And it is obvious that avenger from 1 hex which dealing 40 bullets to target fucking destroing it.

So basically that means if you use a certain Big gun at low distance without any proper skills, this means the inevitable death of your opponents, but if you use a SMG correctly at one hex most probably this will be the case...

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2013, 08:47 »
Just saying so you will know thes weapons yes they are devastating! they need to inflict high ammount of damage i aggre with that but its heavy i think the mobiliti reduction would be a wise decision! remove runing whil miniguns and gatlings are equiped! for all the big guns! they never ment to be a run in and shoot the shit out of people from 1 meter! or less! AP requirement should be more for thos weapons burst! the only 2 big guns that would be able to run is LSW and flamer! why is this? becos light support weapon has this in name light! its ment for mobility the flamer was always an assault weapon.... move in fast dish out flames!... by the way LSW needs a snigle shot mod... this would make melee fighers also usable! and SG weapons would be more faworable weapons! BG would be used as it would ment to be stand and guard places!

Andering J. REDDSON

• Senior Paladin, Brotherhood of Steel and DPAAAGG.
    • View Profile
    • §urv¡val 1Ø1; The §urv¡val¡s†.
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2013, 18:07 »
Ed's right: Even the (relatively) very light M-240 requires two men to operate it. An M-2 requires at least THREE to carry it (2 if it's vehicle mounted).
Andy’s Rules:
Ø1. Never strike first; Always strike back.
Ø2. The world is not always fair; That doesn’t mean you have to add to the trouble.

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2013, 20:34 »
At least someone understand the logic behinde what im saying!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2013, 20:47 »
Spoiler

and no, snipers do not need any revision ...

(I feel sorry for the people who died there, but you have shot first, regards Dolan).

haha, so you're the great dolan

Spoiler

My Youtube Channel
Fronte Renesco

SSakul

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2013, 21:10 »
Bg hexing need some skill .. why u cry when u are so low to avoid that hex dmg ? learn hex and learn dont get hex .. use good gear and drugs .. btw m60 to full tank deal about 90-100dmg at hex why u so cry .. plasma rifle with 20-30 crit roll deal 180 bypass at range and u cant almost avoid it .. same with pulse pistol .. no ARMOR resist crits about 100 dmg  .. stop cry and start THINK ... btw after wipe critical hits will be calculated only from 1 bullet so crit BG will be pretty usseles ..

T-888

• Contributor
  • Soldiers of Thunderstorm
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2013, 21:21 »
So basically that means if you use a certain Big gun at low distance without any proper skills, this means the inevitable death of your opponents, but if you use a SMG correctly at one hex most probably this will be the case...

We just haven't given more love to other weaponry yet, but that will come with time.

Reaven1911

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2013, 23:03 »
The only thing that needs a nerf is the FUCKING NEEDLER PISTOL.

Marszauke

• Biggest & Baddest Noob on the wastes !
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2013, 02:34 »
The only thing that needs a nerf is the FUCKING NEEDLER PISTOL.

No fucking way bro - needler is the only way fo SG player tofight back BG monkeys.
Zgadnijcie kto trafił do pierdla
<BlondieTheStranger> 6 guys made TB trap near Junktown and PK everyone
<BlondieTheStranger> Ofc. Marszauke is the leader of those monkeys

avv

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2013, 05:22 »
I must say bgs deal some insane damage atm even against the best armors. Only double psycho + double toughness and lots of hp provides good defense against bg bursts. The implementation of jet made the killing power of bg quite damn high, not to forget the stim nerf. Superstims used to be direct counter against ranged bursts in 2238.

Bg hexing need some skill .. why u cry when u are so low to avoid that hex dmg ? learn hex and learn dont get hex

Yep onehexing is one of the best features in pvp. It separates good bursters from bad. If bgs couldn't onehex, the winner would be the one that ran out of stims or ammo first.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 05:26 by avv »

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2013, 08:28 »
yeah your right good hex bad hex and this is what the game is all about! BG apes playing with hex and no place for others! as i said it before thes weapons was ment for mass destruction from long ranges! not from 1hexes! ofc it would be lethal from 1 meter even to a gorilla! or even better i bet you will kill a male african elephant with one burst! but for the love of god this is not a rifle that you can run around with!! and by the way here is the biggest chance for the game to be diferent from 2238! 1hexing and runing BG apes was 2238 main feature! and i say no for this! thes weapons has a realy good range for a good reason! SG need a proper advantage just like any other weapontype! Melee, unarmed, EW and SG they all come out dead from a 1v1 fight witha BG in most situations cos they have no advantage against BG! and dont come to me with the aimed shots! most of the time its do nothing and most of the time you have to cross fingers to even score a good critical that will criple or even make my fo drop the weapon... i know the crit system is not working properly right now thats why im not complaninig about it. But everyone using BG to solve anything! in TC thos won most of the time who has the more BG characters! if you implement my idea i bet a lot of people would rage but it would make the game more tactical and ofc a lot more option for characters that are not using any BG! And by the way you would bee still able to do 1hexing if someon is soo stupid to come that close to a BG than you can show your 1hexing "skills" to be honest i dont think 1hexing is something skills related... but what ever!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 08:31 by Ed Wood »

jacky

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2013, 09:38 »
in TC thos won most of the time who has the more BG characters!

dude it think you need to learn more about pvp and tc ;D try to use 15 bg bursters in urban area ;D remember you have friendly fire and only 1rst line can shoot. for big scale pvp you need snipers, criplers, burters, tanks, and lots of rocket spammers and few sneakers.
bg have to be powerful and never sg bursters will have chance vs bg burster. sg are good for snipping and spamming in tb
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 09:47 by jacky »

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2013, 10:08 »
its clearly to me that you cant read or just ignoring tha fact that i was saying mor BG not only BG! and you also ignoring tha fact that i was saying that SG is never ment to be soo powerfull as BG! But there is the fact that you can run with Rifles and pistols and thes kinda stuffs but with a Big gun its big and heavy what does this means to you? you would never be so fast with simething this big as a minigun. And agan i was not only talking about TC the whole game would benefit from it! you still would kick ass in a TB drop in and in RT too you just need to use the weapon as ment to be.. oh by the way if you are so fun of one hexing why not reduce this weapon range to 1 hex? then you can realy do your thing 1hex with that... seriously BG Needs this... its never ment to be a mobile weapon!

jacky

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2013, 11:14 »
you are just noob with sg smg who want to play big pvp, if you want to make it more realistic add 3-5s dealy for aiming shoots and how the fuck you can heal your blinded eye with bullet inside with *magic fingers with out any surgery? this is just a game and bg will always overtake sg bursters in inflicted damage per burst.

to shoot bg you need more strenght, and more action points and you have lower range than most of sg/ew weapons.
sg are good but only with aim shooting, because you can ko, criple or even *insta kill your enemy. if you were more experienced  you would know margaux who could easily criple and kill any bg tank fully armed with fucking mauser. deal with it or go play hello kitty.
i hate when people who just teased this game act like "i dont know how it works but my idea is best of the best and everyone else is wrong".
bg is quite usless vs ultra heavy tank in ca mk2 and you need to use ew or sniper to kill it. sg bursters are cheap and easy to make and they are good only for pve farming. bgs are toys for big boys who can afford 1k 5mm for 1run
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 11:22 by jacky »