Author Topic: Chemical Composition  (Read 6561 times)

Mitch

• View Profile
Chemical Composition
« on: July 10, 2013, 19:08 »
Since Waterworks is gone and so is the trapper in Klamath that shows you where Toxic Caves are. Then how do you find Chemical Composition?

LagMaster

• May The Lag be with you!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Chemical Composition
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 19:11 »
i think you buy them from a vendor
Remember skycast and Rascal, abusing power never ends well.

Mitch

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 19:23 »
I think you should be able to scavenge for them somewhere :(

Blackeyed

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 19:32 »
think so too. buying allows big factions to stuff themselves of these things at no trouble, leaving Average Joe behind even more.
back in 2238, stuff that gave trouble to find was rarer even among big factions. buyable stuff wasn t.

BOS Armorer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 04:21 »
i think you buy them from a vendor
I apologize for this, but I SWEAR I saw someone selling them for 300 but can't remember where :( I believe it was someone in the Hub clinic, maybe the woman in the back room. Will try to confirm this soon

Wichura

• Contributor
  • High-Tech Troll
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 07:33 »
Since Waterworks is gone and so is the trapper in Klamath that shows you where Toxic Caves are. Then how do you find Chemical Composition?
There was never such place like Waterworks nor the Toxic Caves in the plot or server concept.

This is not 2238/TLA clone. I think if I repeat this for at least ten thousand times more, it will become obvious. I hope.
Nie biegaj za stadem.
Budem rádi za každého človíčka
I'm sure in about 5 years we will have some decent loner playability.

LagMaster

• May The Lag be with you!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 10:20 »
Mich: buy them for 300 caps at hub doctor
Wichura: just make that your sig
Remember skycast and Rascal, abusing power never ends well.

Alejandro

• He did it
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 13:01 »
My guess is maybe its on some farmable npcs they do generate random lootable crap.

Mitch

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2013, 16:29 »
There was never such place like Waterworks nor the Toxic Caves in the plot or server concept.

This is not 2238/TLA clone. I think if I repeat this for at least ten thousand times more, it will become obvious. I hope.

I never made this out to sound like i'm calling the server a "clone". I'm just saying because there is no place to loot chemical components then where else could I get them? You don't need to repeat anything. It's your decision to make the post.

I apologize for this, but I SWEAR I saw someone selling them for 300 but can't remember where :( I believe it was someone in the Hub clinic, maybe the woman in the back room. Will try to confirm this soon

Thank you for being helpful.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 16:36 by Mitch »

Merle

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2013, 17:37 »
Chemical components > Hub > medical clinic > talk to doc > 300$ a piece

Blackeyed

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2013, 17:59 »

I understand ur position, but there were a lot of things working very well in 2238. Same for TLA. Using some doesn t make FO2 a clone, it makes it better. And we can t help but compare and think, that s the good thing about knowing several servers.

BOS Armorer

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2013, 00:18 »
I understand ur position, but there were a lot of things working very well in 2238. Same for TLA. Using some doesn t make FO2 a clone, it makes it better. And we can t help but compare and think, that s the good thing about knowing several servers.
One or two more comments about this and some admin is going to move it to different topic

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2013, 00:24 »
One or two more comments about this and some admin is going to move it to different topic

Or remove it. Anyway the chemical component's are also buyable at cheaper price in SF, but SF is unprotected, which make's it risky, that's why cheaper. The HG stuff isn't leaving lonely joe behind because it's not limited in any way of amount and everyone can buy it, for a price ofcourse, but how much is 300 caps?

Wichura

• Contributor
  • High-Tech Troll
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2013, 08:11 »
What I meant is that FO2 has many its own features made from scratch and some things just don't work in exact the same way as they do or did on other servers. Getting resources is one of major differences for example.

how much is 300 caps?
It's 300 caps, approximately.
Nie biegaj za stadem.
Budem rádi za každého človíčka
I'm sure in about 5 years we will have some decent loner playability.

BOS Armorer

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2013, 17:34 »
...but how much is 300 caps?
Put it this way, every good drug uses 1(or more, I have chemist 1 atm) chemical component. Considering some of them are sold for barely more than 300 at stores, but bought for close to 1000, this is not too good. Still, not complaining, I made enough money to buy a big batch for mentats, but I just think this is not friendly to those starting out, where just getting 1000 is an issue.