Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gangs / Re: PvP Cinema [VIDEOS ONLY]
« Last post by blink on Today at 10:00 »
Mutants ares after coffee-  - Super Mutants Army  ;) gg too all u creazy people  ;D
Spoiler
Русская территория / Кирилл (Siberian Bears)
« Last post by Darling Madyson on September 21, 2018, 21:04 »
Кирилл из биров тебя ищут,зайди в стим или в тс - s1.ts4u.ru:11105

Если чекаешь форум напиши в лс.
Suggestions / Re: simplification for crafters
« Last post by jaws on September 21, 2018, 18:42 »
Well, that's too bad. :(

« Last post by NarrowMinded on September 21, 2018, 16:32 »
It's true, suggesting it is something. Realizing it is something else, I am aware of that but if putting overlayered is not possible as Wesan said, I think this is a working idea. But maybe someone will come with a better idea ( more easy to achieve), I hope so. If not, it may be very difficult but at least we know what we have to do..

The question is do we really want this ? Your question about the time to achieve it is a good question. I believe Wesan or some devs know better than us how much time it would take. People doing it should be highly rewarded.
« Last post by Dequ on September 21, 2018, 16:19 »
Then let's apply Dequ's idea and do it only for upgraded item :)

"My opinion is that only thing is that matter most is if item has any upgrades"

If we can do this, that would be good enough for a start.

Do you know how much work it would be to do dublicate for each items? Change crafting and dissabling codes for those new items, add 100 new weapon pictures in game, change loot drops in dungeons for each new items? Because I have no idea, but could be 1000hours of work  :D

there is no defined criteria in what makes weapons/armors
Yellow
Silver
Blue
Gold
Made a lot of research and found defined criterias what makes weapon/armor for those colors. But It is not confirmed and havent seen code so as usual I dont wanna spread unconfirmed information. Even made calculator for check chances which upgrade or compinations of upgrades you will get and with which % and how many items need to craft until you should get desired items.
« Last post by NarrowMinded on September 21, 2018, 16:12 »
Then let's apply Dequ's idea and do it only for upgraded item :)

"My opinion is that only thing is that matter most is if item has any upgrades"

If we can do this, that would be good enough for a start.
« Last post by Alexander on September 21, 2018, 16:10 »
there is no defined criteria in what makes weapons/armors

Yellow
Silver
Blue
Gold

Dungeon looted items have 2 bonus stats and can be considered Gold colour, but have nothing good on it.
« Last post by NarrowMinded on September 21, 2018, 15:53 »
I understood the problem, but is it possible to change the skin of the item itself and add the star/colour directly on it.

For example when you craft an upgraded CA MK2, it would be not considered as a CA MK2 for by the server but as a CA MK2 + or ++ or +++ or ++++ . Exactly like if you wanted to add a new armor in the game.

Like for example the barret power armor which have another skin of the normal Power armor ! ( with the tribal helmet) ( and stats of CAmk2)

If we can do that, and I believe it's possible.. we would just need to change a bit the skin of the items for every type of upgrade :

- regular : we let as it is now
- upgraded : we add grey star/stuff on it
- enhanced, improved and advanced : same logic we just change the color

Edit : I believe it's possible because in 2238 when they decided to remove helmets that's EXACTLY what they have done but instead of ADDING  something like a star, they REMOVED helmets on CAs skin !!! Remember ?
« Last post by Dequ on September 21, 2018, 15:21 »
GG then
« Last post by Wesan on September 21, 2018, 14:58 »
This idea is old as the server itself, it was made even before season one. Thing is there is no such way to create overlayered icons on inventory items.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10