Author Topic: Brotherhood Operation Ytic  (Read 1007 times)

Vilgefortz

• Keeper of Scrolls, Head Scribe of the Brotherhood.
    • View Profile
Brotherhood Operation Ytic
« on: June 18, 2017, 12:39 »

Credits to Initiate Alastar for his fast legs, brave heart and open mind. Your help was priceless

To all who want to use translator, here goes text form of this anonucement
Spoiler
Discovery Operation Ytic report and anouncement

Our forces led by Paladin Nyaria, squad Verde were dispatched in peacefull mission with not classified orogin six weeks ago. Scribe Zackai was supposed to give short information on their progres via the radio without details and note details on holodisks for further reference

We've recieved last message two weeks ago. We hope for another message but its only hope. We probably can recover their work though.

To all wastelanders, who find all four holodisks with Scribe Zackai notes will be rewarded with 20k bottle caps. Message me via fonline 2 protocol network.

Head Scribe Vilgefortz

File signature: adb3c21
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 21:01 by Vilgefortz »

Alastar

• View Profile
Re: Brotherhood Operation Ytic
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 14:51 »
Yeah, Ty for the BoS :)

Vilgefortz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 20:26 »
After heavy negotiations among leaders of Brotherhood we raise price for 4 holodisks to 30000 bottlecaps.

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 21:41 »

For Unity Patrol's Sergeant Lucy Fair it was long day filled by usual tasks and missions around the wasteland. Day like any other if not count some mysterious holotapes intercepted here and there during duty. Hmm, what the fuck is that?! - Lucy wispered right after copying these datas to pipboy and checking content. Holotapes contained unusual reports, what important it were reports of BoS soldiers during some mission, so Sergeant decided to pass them immediately to superiors for further investigation. Maybe it will help to thwart the plans of these broken tinmans - Lucy Fair giggled devilishly.

Right after arrival at the Broken Hills outskirts Lucy Fair chose the underground shortcut to fast and unnoticed get to downtown. Sadly, in haste she lost way among dark corridors. The beast just waited for it. Common bitch, arghhh!!! - Sergeant start screamed and shoot in same time.
Well, she was brave warrior, but who can stand against the Chupacabra?

Is too late to help to Sergeant Lucy Fair, but most likely her equipment and these mysterious holotapes remained untouched in Chupacabra's lair and wating for some brave person. Rumors state that BoS searching for these datas, who know maybe they even would pay for it.

Vilgefortz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 13:13 »
Price for holodisks raised to 40k
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 16:08 by Vilgefortz »

Vilgefortz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 20:26 »
Because noone reported yet with all four holodisks, please be informed that Head Scribe changed price to 20k for each one holodisk found. Please report every one holodisk with private message here, or try to find me in Hub...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 03:19 by Vilgefortz »

Vilgefortz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2017, 14:19 »
For everyone who could not find any holo or is missing part of story, here it goes:

And here goes the text version:
Spoiler
Operation Ytic. Squad Verde, week 1, 2295-02-02.
-
Senior Scribe must be out of his mind sending us on this expedition. Finding information about Sacramento City location seems beyond impossible. There are is no data about it in our database, just some random note from dead caravaneer. But duty is duty, our squad consisting of Paladin Nyaria, knights James and Russel, and me, started from searching dead Bakersfield City. Scribe Sheana told us about vault hidden somewhere below those haunted ruins. We found this vault, we had rough fight against skinless on our way though. James got hurt in arm badly, he is limited to his side weapon only now, good old .44. He says he loves it but i'm sure he misses his minigun which had to be left behind. We've found nothing. Its not that there was no network working in vault. It was, but most data was erased by those crazy ghoul Zed. We killed Zed, on last level there was lot of high technology stuff, we took crafting materials and light weapons with us for further examination. Sheana told us to search all vaults in the area for information about the city. I know Paladin knows what he is doing, we have to get behind the front lines of our troops fighting NCR Remains.
-------
Scribe Zackai
-------
This is Brotherhood of Steel property. If you find it please inform Scribe Vilgefortz on Fonline 2 Brotherhood network imediately. Any other usages of this item are forbidden and will be punished.

Operation Ytic. Squad Verde, week 2, 2295-02-09.
-
It was easier than i thought. We passed NCR territory unnoticed, and arrived at Vault 15 entrance. Rats are ruling this place, we killed plenty of them. We even started using our knifes to preserve ammunition.
It was all pointless because technically whole place was down. No network, no power supply. Knights tried to get some parts for the generator but it was beyond repair. All blood was spilled there for nothing. Good that it was only rats blood. On our way up we discovered increased encrypted radio comunication. NCR troops were there. They had not enough forces to flank us though. Paladin and Knighs fought bravely, even James with his wounded hand spilled blood all over the place. We managed to move north from our location and NCR just keept their positions. Maybe they have not enough troops to fight on two sides. Now we are facing another problem, how to convince those dickheads from Vault City to let us into their vault.
-------
Scribe Zackai
-------
This is Brotherhood of Steel property. If you find it please inform Scribe Vilgefortz on Fonline 2 Brotherhood network imediately. Any other usages of this item are forbidden and will be punished.

Operation Ytic. Squad Verde, week 3, 2295-02-16.
-
We are healing wounds, recovering and drinking beer in Vault City bar. Figtht with New California troops exhausted us and it was miracle that noone get hurt. Thank to our Power armors. We've parked our hummer with all our equipment in nearby secure outpost and came to the city pretending that we came with last caravan group. Im thinking about the way to their vault. It will not be easy but i've found rumors that Councillor McClure looks for some indepenedend soul that can fix some important matter. It happened to be a subversive citizen who thinks he can change the city. With little smooth talk i've managed to convince him that its pointless since everything in this town is set up from begining till the end, and its done right. I've gained clearance to Vault 8. I wonder how long it will take for Vault City scientists to find out what acutally happened at their mainframe. I've found disk matrix that was not connected to main network, and managed to fix this connection. I bet this will somehow affect city's future. Data says something about old terminal located north of old Mariposa Military Facitilty.
-------
Scribe Zackai
-------

Operation Ytic. Squad Verde, week 4, 2295-02-23.
-
Information from Vault City mainframe was correct. We've managed to find outpost with terminal 20 miles northeast of Facility. It was not easy way though. First we found out that sex business in New Reno prospers. Paladin Nyaria recieved few not ambigous propositions from fancy pimps. I wonder how she managed to keep stone face answering those. Damn though woman. We fought our way through the desert, bought medicines and water from water merchant caravan and finally found this outpost. It was empty with one underground level. Terminal was working and had informations we were looking for. City is located northeast from our current position and was old United States State of California Capital. I wonder what those claimjumpers from Shady Sands will react on that news. We are on our way out of this dungeon. But wait, Knight Russel noticed movement on the surface. It can't be anything good.
-------
Scribe Zackai
-------

Vilgefortz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2017, 20:13 »
We've gathered whole story on holodisks, thanks for everyone who participated. Event is closed.