Author Topic: Angel Guard Project  (Read 935 times)

marti

Angel Guard Project
« on: July 11, 2017, 23:13 »
                                     Angel Guard Project:

Secret Level: Open to all.                                                                                            Project director: BoS Medical Department.

Tested on: BombSweetBomb

The following document presents the idea to build a support combatant who can help his comrades during action, taking care of the produced damage on them or healing their injuries.

This soldier must be able to fight too, for this reason will be focused in the use of grenades, for their weight, this man will be able to run , full equipped, to manly support his mates and producing zone attacks on critical targets.

1·Build.

1.1   SPECIAL

Reasons for selecting this special:

6 ST – Is a must for Stonewall perk, healer must be able to run without being affected by rockets.

7 PE- Is considered a good middle vision range, enough to see battle mates and closer enemies to throw grenades in case is necessary.

10 EN- As combat medic, healer must resist as much damage as possible meanwhile is healing his comrades.

1 CH – With quest and mentats is enough.

6 INT – Is a must for glow bonus (+10 hp) and Bonus rate of fire.

8 AG – Is enough to FA and throw grenades producing nice amount of damage (check perks)

1 LK – His healer action and damage resist don’t depend on LK, has been considered non necessary trait.

1.2   Traits:

One hander-  To increase damage produced by grenades.

Bonehead – To prevent Knock Downs when try to heal a fallen mate.

1.3   Perks:

Toughness x 2 – To increase dmg resistance.

Lifegiver x 2 – To maximize the amount of final Heal Points

Anticritical- Need as  tank functions, during his healer activities.

Stonewall – Necessary to not be a parted of friends under rocket fire.

Medic – Is a must to make shorter Cold Downs of FA and Doc.

Living Anatomy (from medical implant https://wiki.fonline2.com/Category:Implants#Medical_Implant) – Useful for medical porpouses and produce more damage to enemy.

1.4   Skills:

Tagged Skills:

Throwing – For use of grenades as offensive abilities.
https://wiki.fonline2.com/Category:Skills#Throwing

Close Combat- To max speed when run to help others.
https://wiki.fonline2.com/Category:Skills#Close_Combat

FA- Need to be leveled to 300% (check use of medical implant)
https://wiki.fonline2.com/Category:Skills#First_Aid

Other skills:

Will talk forward in this document.

1.5   Equipment:

This paramedic will be used in many actions, all in Real Time game mode.

Weaponry:

In general, must be equipped with around 40 grenades of following types:

Grenade (frag)  https://wiki.fonline2.com/Category:Throwing#Grenade_.28Frag.29

In general this kind of grenade produced more knock downs to enemy, and that is important to gain some time meanwhile team mates try to finish him.

Plasma (Grenade) https://wiki.fonline2.com/Category:Throwing#Grenade_.28Plasma.29

This grenade deals more damage on armored enemies, than grafmentation, but produces less KD on them, can be a nice option when there are more than one grenader in team to deal more damage, meanwhile others produce knock downs.

Drugs:

Depending on action can use psycho, but in general will be under effects of Jet and Nuka cola.

2·  Combat functions versus other factions (PvP).

2.1  Town Control

From learned experience this soldier can take, in general, two roles in battles during Town Controls:

-  Healer support:

If this is the taken option after some studies and many practices the med. Department of BoS concluded best option is stay close to one of the follow groups:

· Long range team (snipers, rocket launchers)

· Short range team ( busters)

In both cases the objective is to be ready to heal and doc any of the team companions, and recover them from knock downs.

Is very important to use display to see their Health points, and , if possible, no enter in combat mode to produce max heal points, remember in combat mode maximum amount of that are 250 hp (in case of Medical implant) and 175 if healer decide to use fa on himself.

In case to decide to support a burster, must consider this the most dangerous and hard task, so burster will move fast and change his direction often, so REMEMBER to heal him from back to prevent friendly fire.

- Pure grenadier soldier:

This option doesn’t exclude healer role. When team rush enemy or in backstab action, this paramedic can be useful for his speed and damage deal.

ALWAYS pay attention to commander orders to focus critic objective, this combatant can act alone but his priority is to help team.

From experience in combat we can say is good to target 1 st enemies (snipers and some critical bursters) to make them fall, this won t make them lose AP, but will be nice to gain some time for team mates finish target.

BEWARE with enemies tank soldiers (avenger bursters with stonewall) if you see they don't fall to floor on second nade you throw, better run to search team support, because they will try to 1hex you (but healer is faster than avengers users in most of cases)

4· Suggestions for future projects.

5· Users inputs:

Szelus:

Spoiler
Spoiler
almost same, I should leave 6 ST and go for 7 PE too ;)

Feather:

Spoiler
Angel Guard Project, eh? :]
Been working out/ playing that support class kinda build since season's start... Got close to something decent I think.

Spoiler

Psycho or no psycho works both.
Can throw, can knockdown/knockback low ST weaklings and most NPC.
Can handle himself in most PvE that doesn't involve 10 muties with avengers at least.
Can carry a shit ton of stuff, can run fast.
Can FA and doc at top rate, can repair team mate's armors at top success chances in battle.
Can lockpick, disarm traps, hack terminals and craft every craftable item.
Needs medic implant obviously.

Am I hired?  :D

6· Special thanks:

To Extreme who shared his nader build on this forum

To Lucek who taught me how to move in combat and be useful as healer in a team.

To BoS faction for let me take part of team and actions with this rol.

To Szelus for cooperate in this guide.                            To Boon to cooperate in this guide.

To Feather for cooperate in this guide.

To Zmeja to cooperate in this guide.

Document will be updated and more data will be added.                                                                               Document number 001

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 19:34 by marti »

marti

Re: Angel Guard Project
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 19:47 »
Added built description.

Added forum users inputs.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 23:43 by marti »

Szelus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 21:29 »
Spoiler
almost same, I should leave 6 ST and go for 7 PE too ;)

Feather

• Don't Panic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 22:57 »
Angel Guard Project, eh? :]
Been working out/ playing that support class kinda build since season's start... Got close to something decent I think.

Spoiler

Psycho or no psycho works both.
Can throw, can knockdown/knockback low ST weaklings and most NPC.
Can handle himself in most PvE that doesn't involve 10 muties with avengers at least.
Can carry a shit ton of stuff, can run fast.
Can FA and doc at top rate, can repair team mate's armors at top success chances in battle.
Can lockpick, disarm traps, hack terminals and craft every craftable item.
Needs medic implant obviously.

Am I hired?  :D

marti

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 23:41 »
Hey!

Thanks Szelus and Feather to read this guide. I'm sure i will learn something thanks to you.

Feather that is an incredible alt, no words :O And well this guide is made in contect of BoS and i don't think you are interested in joining, anyways i can't decide that kind of things in faction. But for my part you would be VERY welcomed :).

My current build is not max leveled still when it is i will post all the character sheet here.

Will keep working on this.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 23:44 by marti »

Feather

• Don't Panic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 00:14 »
When I made it I had full team support on every level for every situation in mind.
Besides the high FA/doc skills I'd recommend upping repair to at least 130 better 160, everything else in my build is rarely needed, but nice to have.  :)
Yours is a bit better in terms of resistances obviously, with anticrit and 2 lifegivers, so probably more useful in PvP for sure.

One of these days imma level the scavenging up and get that chupacabra kill for completion's sake ;D
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 00:16 by Feather »

marti

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2017, 18:38 »
New stuff added:

PVP team functions.

Feather:  We can go to kill that dirty rat some day if you want, i did it with 3 tribals and 2 muties team :)

I'm not really interested in repair and science furtehr than be able to repair my armor or science loot to craft nades :)

Bu i will have nice traps/lockpick skill for minievents and mines in pvp.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 18:52 by marti »

Zmeja

• View Profile
    • Zmeja
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2017, 13:33 »
Is very important to use display to see their Health points, and , if possible, no enter in combat mode to produce max heal points, remember in combat mode maximum amount of that are 175 hp (in case of Medical implant)

1)  In combat you heal amount of hp equal to your skill level but no more than 150 when used on yourself (If you use it on other person you will be healing for 225 even in combat)
> Therefore you CAN enter in combat and heal other individuals.

From experience in combat we can say is good to target 1 st enemies (snipers and some critical bursters) to make them fall, lose some action points and other team members eliminate them.

> You don't loose AP from Grenade-KD

BEWARE with enemies tank soldiers (avenger bursters with stonewall) if you see they don't fall to floor on second nade you throw, better run to search team support, because they will try to 1hex you (but healer is faster than avengers users in most of cases)

> Healer will not be faster most of the times. He will be faster for SURE. Speed Bonus from Implant is lower than CC speed bonus (10% ~ 25%).

You don't know me? Good. You shouldn't.

marti

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2017, 15:33 »
Spoiler
Is very important to use display to see their Health points, and , if possible, no enter in combat mode to produce max heal points, remember in combat mode maximum amount of that are 175 hp (in case of Medical implant)

1)  In combat you heal amount of hp equal to your skill level but no more than 150 when used on yourself (If you use it on other person you will be healing for 225 even in combat)
> Therefore you CAN enter in combat and heal other individuals.

From experience in combat we can say is good to target 1 st enemies (snipers and some critical bursters) to make them fall, lose some action points and other team members eliminate them.

> You don't loose AP from Grenade-KD

> Healer will not be faster most of the times. He will be faster for SURE. Speed Bonus from Implant is lower than CC speed bonus (10% ~ 25%).
Hi Zmeja, thanks for writing.

1) If you are afected for enemie damage, combat timer starts and you maximum will heal your mates 150 (175 if implant) this is why i wrote to try to not be shoot by enemies to not start the combat timer and be able to heal max amount of healing points (sorry if i don't explaining myself very well )

2) If you fall down in RT combat, as far as i know, you lose around 2 or 3 ap to stand up again. (i can be wrong on this , in that case will coreect it in guide)

3) What i mean with helaer will be faster is... if you see a bg pvp ape running to you and nades no affect him.. better run, because he will 1 hex you, take profit of your speed compared to him.

Thanks for corrections, I will change what is considered incorrect in guide if anyone give other points of view. Anyways i write this guide from my poor experience as pvp player and all that... this is why probably will be many errors in it, and your tips are very welcome!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 15:41 by marti »

Zmeja

• View Profile
    • Zmeja
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2017, 19:39 »
1) No. You will heal your mates for 225 in combat. Your heal on YOURSELF is 150 / 175 accordingly.

2) Only the animation gets played from Grenade KD's. No AP is lost.

3) +
You don't know me? Good. You shouldn't.

Feather

• Don't Panic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2017, 20:14 »
1) No. You will heal your mates for 225 in combat. Your heal on YOURSELF is 150 / 175 accordingly.

250 on others with medical implant (combat timer on).
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 20:16 by Feather »

Boon

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2017, 22:52 »
Uncapped on others if you are not in combat mode, regardless of whether your target is or not.
Wasteland is still harsh.
Plasma Rifle is overpowered.
H&K CAWS is overpowered.
We do what we do only for balance.

marti

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2017, 12:41 »
Hi all!

Made some corrections and added some equipment descriptions. 

Boon you mean : if i have 300% fa and i m not in combat timer and heal someone i will heal 300 hp, right?

If in combat , maximum 250 hp to someone and max 175 hp on myself.

Is that correct?

Thanks for your support!

Boon

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2017, 12:57 »
Boon you mean : if i have 300% fa and i m not in combat timer and heal someone i will heal 300 hp, right?
Yes.

If you are not in combat:
-FA on self uncapped
-FA on others uncapped

If you are in combat:
-FA on self 150 cap (175 if you have Medical Implant)
-FA on others 225 cap (250 if you have Medical Implant)

Each rank of Healer adds 10 which goes beyond cap.
Having a First Aid Kit in either hand heals 25 more but not beyond cap.
Wasteland is still harsh.
Plasma Rifle is overpowered.
H&K CAWS is overpowered.
We do what we do only for balance.

marti

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2017, 15:45 »
Ok thanks boon i think now is more clear in guide.