Author Topic: Recruitment of scripters, writers, artists for special Dev Section Unit  (Read 4287 times)

Rascal

• Developer
    • View Profile
Hello!

If you would like to take part in development of FOnline2, join special dev section and create new content - go ahead and apply here.
Section is looking for scripters, writers, artists.
At the end if you would prove yourself you can become full FOnline2 dev.

Cheers!

tomaszeek

• View Profile
Hi,

i would not mind trying  ;)
Well as long as i don't have to do anything with graphic  :P

VictorySaber

• View Profile
I want to be the writer of the story and script writer, I am a huge fan of Fallout 1 to 3 and New Vegas except 4 because it has a bad ending comparing to the Institute, Railroad and Eastern BOS they had added in the game. I would like to join, To make new stories for this for this mmo to make it feel good for the missions and story arc for the game.

Of course I like art but... I want to be a Script writer and Writer for the new missions and story-arc around the New California Republic and Legion, Enclave Mid Western BOS and more.

I don't know how to code but I have a idea for the series to keep going on, indeed I love history and would like to add more to this Online game.

Lucek666

• View Profile
Here you have some help about quest making - http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=16096.0
Here Fonline2 timeline as base to your potential work - http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=411.msg4521#msg4521

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
Everyone who is interested in expanding Fonline2 should contact me trough PM and then trough skype.

Awaxx

• View Profile
I wont use the trojan horse skype(I can use IRC, TS3), but I would like to see what is the dev section...
More to see if scripting is possible with what you offer to script on fo2... I guess it's not full source! :D
I'm already [GameMaster] of my own world in my localnetwork since while now(same version sdk than fo2)... I mapped through the head almost all the sdk and it's possibilities...

So let's talk about what you offer, then I'll tell you if I wanna participate or not.

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
but I would like to see what is the dev section...

So let's talk about what you offer, then I'll tell you if I wanna participate or not.

No thanks. The way you write shown me that you're not a person that would fit into our contributor's squad. We're all good friends and cooperate with a respect to each other, which you completely lack thereof.

Everyone who is interested in expanding Fonline2 should contact me trough PM and then trough skype.

Neither you are good at listening. Which is another important thing.

Awaxx

• View Profile

Mike Torello

• View Profile

Peting and disco music but don't worry, can be better
an action comitted in anger is an action doomed to failure.
Genghis Khan

ByDeZx

• View Profile
Hello!, I can serve as a designer of maps and interiors and decorations of scenarios, as well as creator of quest and dialogues ... well, almost everything except animations, although I have experience in the design of pixel art, grant me an opportunity and I will impress them
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 07:16 by ByDeZx »