Author Topic: UV Talk Show - FO Reloaded vs FOnline2  (Read 696 times)

druto

• View Profile
Re: UV Talk Show - FO Reloaded vs FOnline2
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2018, 21:29 »
u r angry over a shitty game again
but hell gotta love me some irrevelant faction drama

yeah we got items with exploit but all we did is to give it to your team. we also brought lots of people there, like 7 + recruits later, before us your faction was as empty as it is here. literally noone played, only lucky man afking on the TS. all we asked is ts admin for someone who is online during the day and then you got butthurt and started acting hostile, so we left. all others who came with us were not even invited, they just followed because they were tired of your bullshit as well. u should stop being so denial, also get those legit proofs from data cuz i wanna see them.

the truth is that when we returned we wanted to make a new faction, but the game was dead as usual so instead chose to play with uv again. oh and a reminder, the person who got the 271 lvl book and implants stayed with you when we left, so no idea what youre saying. the people who we brought to uv of course decided to come play with us because they are old friends. u shud stop being denial and delete the game because you see again youre butthurt and so angry about a totally dead game in which you try to chase some career. this whole scenario doesnt make sense so that is the reason i said delete the game. get fresh air or psychologic halp.

p.s: jax is not spetsnaz

p.s: about the fo2 thing you mentioned in your post (totally not true again), we called you several times because reloaded was totally dead shit and at that time there were good factions on fo2 with better athmosphere, and you always refused to come because of personal shit with musashi and you saying "fo2 is shit cancer".

ps: good that u mentioned bastian, he was the most toxic of your little a-team, always talking shit behind your back or even directly to you. and somehow he always get banned but manages to come back to ur faction. but keep repeating this, maybe it will get better over time (it wont).
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 21:54 by druto »

csab3sz

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2018, 21:31 »
as always trying to hide behind excuses why you are and your team is an incompetent piece of shit. we don't even play the game for months now, why would we be afraid of UV? we didn't manipulate anyone but seems like your alzheimer's disease is now stronger than ever. in the first place we asked only the people who WE brought from old muhosransk to play in UV with us to come and play with us in our own faction. the rest of your dreamteam and long-time friends just decided to come with us because they fed up with your bullshit over the years. also we don't insult old folks over the internet from fake accounts, we have things called dignity and respect what you definitely lack.

also I'm looking forward to see those proofs and names of people who told you that we only joined uv back then to ruin it. we didn't need to do it basically, you were pretty much doing fine on your own ruining it, even when we tried to build it up.

good to see Data talking shit about us and he still messages me to this day asking for help in fo2. really mature and non twofaced.

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2018, 02:46 »
Resum about you:

Spoiler

My last message for you:

Spoiler
Dont waste my mother fucker time!

« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 02:58 by Napalm »

Pyra

• TNE
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2018, 09:08 »
Haha  :o Glorious respond for strong arguments  ::)

csab3sz

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2018, 11:55 »
Resum about you:

Spoiler

My last message for you:

Spoiler
Dont waste my mother fucker time!
defeated.

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2018, 23:34 »
I wont waste my time with this bullshit Pira cock sucker. Who are you to know what is strong arguments? You dont know anything about this. None care about that as well. Who knows the true still on UV and never give up. I am never start attack ppl on this forum. Who are pussies who chase me for some gay reason are them. Everywhere I go this guys are comming to reply some retard comments, and personal attacks by pms. I have a lot to say, but why should I keep that shit discussion? Judgement can only happens on battle field now. Its done. No time for this anymore.

PS: If someone who deserve my attention wants to know UV history. Let me know, maybe I can post it later. Never because of this guys who dont even deserve a 9mm bullet for their suicide.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 23:41 by Napalm »

csab3sz

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2018, 10:19 »
yeah sure, go ahead and post that history of uv, I am really interested. tell us another fairy-tale you great storyteller.

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2018, 11:07 »
Calm down, amigos. No need to revive here your old grudges and dramas from Reloaded.

Hauti

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2018, 22:28 »
"Faggots must be removed from this server,"

Napalm 2k18

Man, you did the same shit on reloaded... Stop being toxic and just play the game as everyone else.

"noloot is implemented because your edgelord roleplayer clan (tks) ruined the game for all noobs"

Some Scrub 2017 Reloaded

tuRnstiLL

• !!!! d-_- b!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2018, 02:11 »
so much hate guys, peace, and try to fucking enjoy your life, and stop internet fight, its so lame?