Author Topic: Questions and Answers  (Read 492246 times)

Hyrui

• View Profile
Re: Questions and Answers
« Reply #4815 on: February 13, 2018, 13:54 »
Ahh soo i dont need to write ~reroll command ... and just straight ~deleteself.
and ~reroll is just for info .. Anyway thanx for fast respond :)

The Sheep

• يسوع هو أعظم
    • View Profile
« Reply #4816 on: February 13, 2018, 14:03 »
No problem bro ;) .. But it's always good to check ~reroll first if you have exactly the amount of caps.. Shit happens you know.. Sometimes you can take one cap less and you fuck it up xD .

Courage

• The Khans
    • View Profile
« Reply #4817 on: February 18, 2018, 06:01 »
Someone tell me: is 15% crit chance good enough for a 1pe burster? Like can anyone confirm I’ll critcally hit my enemy often?
Amerykanski always find a way
Climbing to the top slowly..

Dequ

• View Profile
« Reply #4818 on: February 18, 2018, 07:13 »
Someone tell me: is 15% crit chance good enough for a 1pe burster? Like can anyone confirm I’ll critcally hit my enemy often?

Check few previous pages and you find answer.

Courage

• The Khans
    • View Profile
« Reply #4819 on: February 18, 2018, 07:27 »
Ahh ty dequ. Was also wonderful if amour class is useful(dodger perk) or it is useless

Courage

• The Khans
    • View Profile
« Reply #4820 on: February 18, 2018, 07:29 »
Saw a post about evader and jinx so it had me thinking :D

Dequ

• View Profile
« Reply #4821 on: February 18, 2018, 08:24 »
Ahh ty dequ. Was also wonderful if amour class is useful(dodger perk) or it is useless

Well overall not very good. It only helps in max range distances if enemy weaponskill is optimiced. Usually player have too many skillpoints in weapon skill, because they have no idea how much they need. Then when does we are in situations where we are at max range? Mostly only in TCs before the fight has started, or initial push in TC. Example if enemy sniper shoot you to eyes on max distance he could have 70% hit, but if you get 4 hexes closer he got 95% hit. In other hand he could shoot your groin/arms 95% hit at max distance even if you have combined dodger+scout Implant. And you are not stayin in max distance and let enemies to shoot you. Then another weapon you get shot is Rocketlaucher. Well they dont actually shoot you, they aim ground so armor class effect is zero. Time frame when dodger is useful is very minimal.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 08:26 by Dequ »

Courage

• The Khans
    • View Profile
« Reply #4822 on: February 18, 2018, 08:40 »
Thanks for the info! Gives me an understanding of it now.

The Sheep

• يسوع هو أعظم
    • View Profile
« Reply #4823 on: February 19, 2018, 09:09 »
From my opinion it's most effective againts range bursters.. Not always, but most of burster builds .. example for Big guns.. has like 200-230% skill .. depends on char.. And when you have example your own burster or some kind of nader.. You can take evader, dodger .. if you are nader even hth evade .. jinx is good too but i don't rlly recommend it. And then you install scout implant for more AC .. I tried some pvp with this kind of ''range burster'' with evader and dodger,scout imp.. It was really good againts other range bursters,or small skill snipers even.. bursters did to me like 40-60 range dmg max from avenger and lsw.. depends if he hit crit or not, i didn't try xl yet .. but it has accuracy perk in it so i think it has bigger chance that range burst(bullets) from xl will hit opponent(you) more often then bullets from avenger. You can actually make good sneak nader build with that perks. Or just some kind of turbo looter Musashi bot.

I like to play that kind of builds, but it's still missing someting.. it's not perfect you know? For new guys i don't recommend that but if you play this game long.. and you are bored and dunno what to do.. try to make this kind of build too. It's actually funny and it's makes good feeling when you are away from opponent and he tries to burst you from range but his dmg is so small that it only tickles  ::) ;D .. But as dequ said.. most of snipers have even more skill then they need and it totally destroys your AC bonus and fun cause they hit you anyway.

Sorry for my english  ;D
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 09:13 by The Sheep »

Dequ

• View Profile
« Reply #4824 on: February 19, 2018, 10:45 »
Have not made enought tests to be 100sure, but looks like evader trait has no effect on burst dmg you take unless you have taken jinxed. Also AC is capped, was it 90? So 40 (dodger) + 10 (ag) + 25 (camk2) + 30 (scout implant) = 105AC, goes lot above cap so wasted 15AC. Armor can also have +15AC bonus as upgrade.

Anyway these things are fun to try and going to run some comprehensive tests some points. I have noticed that I spend much more time testings than actually playing this game.

Yes it helps against burst but only for at max distances. 5 hexes closer its almost 95% again.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 10:49 by Dequ »

Courage

• The Khans
    • View Profile
« Reply #4825 on: February 20, 2018, 03:28 »
Oh so evader doesn’t affect dmg of burst weapons D:, and does anyone know the range of the explosion of mines and c4?

Alexander

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4826 on: February 20, 2018, 03:35 »
3 hexes
Community: When is the wipe?

Wesan: Not anytime soon

Courage

• The Khans
    • View Profile
« Reply #4827 on: February 22, 2018, 04:19 »
So say if you went to glow to take the chess game bonus, and when you are in dialogue you accident exit from that dialogue and when you talk to the computer, it won’t let you take the bonus anymore. Is there a way to fix that?

Alexander

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4828 on: February 22, 2018, 04:36 »
Reroll is needed
Community: When is the wipe?

Wesan: Not anytime soon

Courage

• The Khans