Author Topic: Hardened T51b Power Armor  (Read 635 times)

Szelus

• View Profile
Hardened T51b Power Armor
« on: February 25, 2017, 18:11 »
Hi
From many forum posts and ingame talks there is an opinion that T51b is weak (compared to APA). It is unpleasant truth, that token shop made APA more avialable, and using same TX battery also makes APA more reasonable choice.

To balance that I suggest to relase hardening process in San Francisco for i.e. 200k caps and machinated HGS (numbers of components needed is not the point to suggestion, may be different). Also stats of hardened armor may be placed between PA and APA - 45 resistance instead of 50. 55 anticritical etc.

What we gain - another action - going with PA to hardening with components, usage of machinated HGS, more choice for crafting power armors and more variety in game.

CrimsonDemon

• Supporter
  • The Gunners - YukimaruSanada
    • View Profile
Re: Hardened T51b Power Armor
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 20:51 »
It's not bad idea +1, just this machined high grade steel will be available like normal tier part.

rechyyy

• Memories never die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 23:20 »
-1, I hope machined high grade steel will be added to craft new tier 4 weapon's to useless class. like bazooka,plasma sniper and other shit build's with 4 gear.

Szelus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 23:29 »
-1, I hope machined high grade steel will be added to craft new tier 4 weapon's to useless class. like bazooka,plasma sniper and other shit build's with 4 gear.

-1 to hardening or to machinated steel usage in proces?

Veinn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 01:45 »
+1 at the moment using TX to craft Pa is kind of waste and at the same time crafting APA can be problematic for players because of low availability of the parts and their high price.

snailbeast

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2017, 20:07 »
From my PoV HPA should be better then APA in few aspects but worse in others. For example better resistances/threshold but lesser duration. Or just different DT/DR balance making it possible to choose b/w options between better protection from miniguns or pistols/crits