Author Topic: Hello  (Read 353 times)

Robert Watts

• View Profile
Hello
« on: May 19, 2017, 08:53 »
Hello, I just restarted play FOnline2 since last season, if somebody remember or know me - I played on 2238 and Reloaded early, though, i had break for 2-3 years and was recently into give it a try out ... Some info about me, i'm self sufficiency - casual time player.
Also Fallout was always the source around this idea for me when i first liked RP, and this will never change.
I feel the need to bring new strength to the Roleplay part of this game, since I mostly been from past on my own by few exceptions, and this is where i feel the new beginning of some thing refreshing to try out, if somebody or any team around is interested to ever play i would like to play with people having fun around.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 09:04 by Robert Watts »

Pyra

• View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 10:02 »

Vick Rockstar

• In ROCK We TRUST
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/vickyvickangeltargosh
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 10:39 »
There are a few RP faction here, question is which fraction U r lookin for... :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 10:54 by Vick Rockstar »

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 11:28 »
Join NCR. They are most stable and best organized from all RP factions and in same time nice as persons, mature, speakin proper english, with knowledge about Fallout universe and some experience in game.

Gay

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 12:28 »
Of course Brotherhood of Steel.

Vilgefortz

• Keeper Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 13:11 »
There are few rp factions out there you might be interested in
Unity of BH - Lucek's dominium full of pvp apes in mutant and ghoul skins. Very good base for roleplay.
NCR - Knight Shift's dominuim, republic of raiders and player killers, heard that they roleplay but didnt seen any. You might bring fresh air to this part of faction
BoS - Big metal guys that first shoot then ask. And sometimes listen to answers. Surgeon's private army with suspicious alliances. They do roleplay too. Currently hated by everyone so good base for rp.
The Tribe - Currently on eye of Sauron, devs want to add some value to this faction. If you stand in their way they will rip you with their hammers and fists. Its great to play as side faction if you like standard pvp too.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 13:19 by Vilgefortz »

gRaMatika

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2017, 13:14 »
You can join ncr or bos, but the best choice for me is the tribe (if you like play melee 4 sure) i can tell you, i was in almost all faction and the tribe is the place i founded more fun and relax game play style. In other hand you have ncr, they have a very united group and they play together from almost the begginig of the season, thet have very clear goals, know what they want and then is bos, good ppl with good ideas but they are starting with this rp projectn

gRaMatika

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2017, 13:18 »
Unity of broken hills its true i forgoten and treasure hunters they do rp sometimes and very friendly and united factions

Vick Rockstar

• In ROCK We TRUST
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2017, 13:21 »
NCR - Knight Shift's dominuim, republic of raiders and player killers, heard that they roleplay but didnt seen any. You might bring fresh air to this part of faction

Wot a shit talk...

Vilgefortz

• Keeper Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2017, 13:24 »

Wot a shit talk...
In case you didnt notice i raided on every faction equally :D

Vick Rockstar

• In ROCK We TRUST
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2017, 13:25 »
Notice, but guy rlly lookin for a fraction, so give him truly info not bullshit ;)

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2017, 14:16 »
Don't forget guys about one man dog army known as Cyberdog. It is probably best roleplay idea so far.

Raidon

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2017, 14:52 »
Don't forget guys about one man dog army known as Cyberdog. It is probably best roleplay idea so far.

Lack of free time makes it hard for me to create an active and original RP group, but I try to interact as often as possible with the other RP factions without breaking the promises I made (e.g.: by not getting involved in pvp).

I hope to establish a unique organization in the future other players are able to join.

For now my existence is based on the feedback on roleplayers with whom I am currently paying my attention to.

Long story short, at the moment, I do not recruit any other dog units as a neutral party, I reserve the right to act independently.

sraka na ryj

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2017, 17:18 »
They are all sooooooooooooooo roleplay belive me dude!  :'(

Robert Watts

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2017, 09:35 »
Thanks everyone for the replies ! I didn't except so much feedback, Noisy contacted me about some mentioned listed factions here. I would like to find group of people doing both PvE and PvP for exercises myself around those with fun without pulling into yet the hardcore roleplay and actions around, this is for now pretty much what i'm looking for and also bringing this touch wtih fun to it!