Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gangs / Re: ULTRA VIOLENCE
« Last post by Knuckle on September 18, 2018, 12:58 »
Napalm,

Nice effort in trying, but we destroyed your faction long ago and it died, you been trying for ages to get it back together but it just keeps failing.

This faction is no longer, your terrible leader and no one wants to play under you anymore, you what to paranoid etc over a game,

You are better off joining another faction this is getting embarrassing;

Some videos to remind you

Take care

Hyde Park / Re: How do you look like?
« Last post by Mandalore on September 18, 2018, 12:02 »
Like Hitler, when I want to (Merle).

Spoiler
Suggestions / Re: Nightkin
« Last post by Arcann on September 17, 2018, 22:03 »
Thanks lol
« Last post by S.T.A.L.K.E.R on September 17, 2018, 21:09 »
Hahaha good luck trying to get the skin blue
Polskie Pustkowia / Re: Pytania i odpowiedzi
« Last post by gladwin on September 17, 2018, 17:16 »
A podchodził ktoś może do robienia glow solo? już 3 raz nie dałem rady na 5 poziomie xD (używam postać z granatami, wszystkie proszki i mamk2 ale jak wchodzi krytyk za 120 od 1 melee robota to eh)

Zblokuj je w drzwiach i uzywaj tesli, ewentualnie camk2.
Polskie Pustkowia / Re: Pytania i odpowiedzi
« Last post by Riser on September 17, 2018, 16:58 »
A podchodził ktoś może do robienia glow solo? już 3 raz nie dałem rady na 5 poziomie xD (używam postać z granatami, wszystkie proszki i mamk2 ale jak wchodzi krytyk za 120 od 1 melee robota to eh)
« Last post by Arcann on September 17, 2018, 16:46 »
Awesome! Okay!

I may have to experiment or ask around about the stealth mutie build, but your comment about making a faction about such things.. I guess that's what this thread is for haha!
General Discussion / Re: Questions and Answers
« Last post by Dequ on September 17, 2018, 15:50 »
100 trap skill and 100lockpick skill is enought to for everything. Sure might have fail tries, but success rate is good enought.
« Last post by Vault Dueller on September 17, 2018, 15:49 »
Spoiler
Does any special stats affect to traps disarming and lock picking change?

For example I noticed that perception affects how far you can see traps, depending on traps skill, but does it affect change to disarm them?

No

You absolutely sure about that? How about other stats? Agility and luck for example.

Very sure (99,9%) if you are talking about disarming chance. I havent made 1000 tests disarms thought or saw the code.

So SPECIALs have no effect on that. Traps skill affect chance to disarm (+ something else which you need to figure out)

And same goes for picking locks? I am thankful of information and would also like to know the skills required to successfully disarming traps and picking locks? Is it useful to raise skills to 150 or is the 100 a cap for lock pick and traps?
« Last post by Dequ on September 17, 2018, 15:42 »
Does any special stats affect to traps disarming and lock picking change?

For example I noticed that perception affects how far you can see traps, depending on traps skill, but does it affect change to disarm them?

No

You absolutely sure about that? How about other stats? Agility and luck for example.

Very sure (99,0%) if you are talking about disarming chance. I havent made 1000 tests disarms thought or saw the code. Unless tested cannot be sure.

So SPECIALs have no effect on that. Traps skill affect chance to disarm (+ something else which you need to figure out)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10