Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
do you have any lockers on the surface by any chance? i have the same base and the locker spawned in this place for me; pretty sure it doesn't spawn underground

although i can't remember if implants and hintbooks were affected by that update (if anyone knows for sure feel free to correct me)

if you can't find them there then no clue, maybe you shared password with someone and you can't remember?

Yo deano,

Surface locker do not contain what I lost exactly, I never share my password, I never did this.

well then as the last resort i'd suggest you try the new base cleaner in case you haven't done that already (https://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=21029.0)

it actually found items that i've had no idea about; if that doesn't help then the last thing i can think of is checking some other bases and tents if you have them. if that still doesn't help then it's most likely a bug that should be reported directly to devs; can't think of anything else tbf
do you have any lockers on the surface by any chance? i have the same base and the locker spawned in this place for me; pretty sure it doesn't spawn underground

although i can't remember if implants and hintbooks were affected by that update (if anyone knows for sure feel free to correct me)

if you can't find them there then no clue, maybe you shared password with someone and you can't remember?

Yo deano,

Surface locker do not contain what I lost exactly, I never share my password, I never did this.

Reward is up 200k caps new enclave with bonus and regular ranger armor
Survival Guides / Game Help / Re: I cant find my items..
« Last post by bs2crew on December 12, 2018, 02:39 »
My guess, is maybe the box have spawned above the scroll blockers, since the location for the chest you are searching is probably generated randomly(or not), try to catch on discord, Wesan/Balthasar, they will help you out for sure, with this, and confirm ;D

Lucek kicked me from fo2 discord
« Last post by Robert Watts on December 12, 2018, 02:33 »
My guess, is maybe the box have spawned above the scroll blockers, since the location for the chest you are searching is probably generated randomly(or not), try to catch on discord, Wesan/Balthasar, they will help you out for sure, with this, and confirm ;D
« Last post by bs2crew on December 12, 2018, 02:33 »
what’s in the bottom left corner in the bathroom?

http://prntscr.com/ltspv8
« Last post by Alexander on December 12, 2018, 02:31 »
what’s in the bottom left corner in the bathroom?
« Last post by bs2crew on December 12, 2018, 02:17 »
I increased amount to 200k reward...
« Last post by bs2crew on December 12, 2018, 02:11 »
Pres ctrl+V to highlight all lockers, maybe locker spawned behind another locker.

https://prnt.sc/ltsk47

I did it. opened all boxes but there is no box is hiding .(
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10