Author Topic: The return  (Read 2922 times)

LagMaster

• May The Lag be with you!!!
    • View Profile
The return
« on: July 01, 2017, 17:06 »
      The night was normal, everyone was having a good time in the pub. People where singing, dancing and shooting, until one dreadful wind suddenly chilled the atmosphere. The door opened and a robed figure emerged, uncovering a ginger man with a young and rare beard and a smile on his face. The man said to everyone:
"Hey everyone! I'm back. What is new?"
Remember skycast and Rascal, abusing power never ends well.

sraka na ryj

• View Profile
Re: The return
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 17:28 »
Spoiler

Vilgefortz

• Keeper of Scrolls, Head Scribe of the Brotherhood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 17:32 »
You can find lot of butthurt, rage, spam and iguana, as allways, Fonline never changes.

Boon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 17:43 »
RUN.
Wasteland is still harsh.
Plasma Rifle is overpowered.
H&K CAWS is overpowered.

LagMaster

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 18:20 »
      A few voices started warning the newcomer, but it was late, for there was already a thug walking towards the entrance preparing his Tommy gun. But he did not flinch, instead he stood still while the guard started spraying bullets behind him, stopping two uneasy raiders from stabbing the newcomer. The robed figure turned just in time to catch a knife trowed directly at him and then he proceed to shoot the thrower in the eyes with his small pistol. A few people from the bad shouted in awe:"Is The LagMaster! He is back! When did he learn to do that?" But our newcomer just took a sit and ordered a Nuka Cola. He said:
      "Dunno how much I will stay, but I will take my time. What is new in the wasteland other than what was 5 years ago when I left?"

Surgeon

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 22:05 »
 In far dark corner,a man in grey robe looked carefully at newcomer.He checked his little plasma pistol in his pocket.Loaded.Than he stood up and carefully came to the stranger and sat near him.
 Man in grey robe looked young,but you could never say for sure.On right robe's sleeve there was a symbol of Brotherhood of Steel with sign "Squad Aplha" under it.

"Greetings wastelander,seems you was out from this part of wasteland for a long time"- said man and looked at The LagMaster carefully.-"Many things happened during these years.But if to make long speech shorter - SoT stopped their existence,their remains joined BBS C88 is no more existing as well ; Junktown Scout's are now under NCR control ; new president of NCR - Knight Shift ; Brotherhood of Steel sent Squad Alpha on special mission in this part of wasteland and at the moment it has war with NCR ; Enclave still not found.That is short version,if you want details,we can talk somewhere in private".

Man looked at The LagMaster again and than took his pipboy and wrote something in it.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 22:57 by Surgeon »

LagMaster

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2017, 10:39 »
   Placing his pip-boy back in his chest pocket, LagMaster waved at the bar keep and then pointed at the empty nuka-cola bottle on the table and watched as the man in gray robe left outside, giving a chance for the atmosphere to settle back.

Zmeja

• View Profile
    • Zmeja
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2017, 12:40 »
A rather young man, a Sniper Rifle on his back, just out of his teenage years approached the man in the robe quickly. The robed figure instantly draw a gun at the young man and said in a rather calm voice: "Not one more step". The young man froze instanty in his tracks: "Hey man, don't pew pew me just don't dakdak. I just want to blabla to you. No need to be so ugly-like. Look i have no pewpew!" He put his hands up and showed both of them, they were empty. He didn't seem to be very intelligent. The young man carefully approached the robed figure, but did not sit down. Instead he placed his hands on the table and started the conversation: "Uhuuu that was some cool catch of the slice-tool!! You gotta show it to me! But that's not the point why i am here. LagMaster right? My name is Zmeja. Nothing special. Well i came because of the mysterious guy before you. He is a member of the Brotherhood of steel, trust me, they want  no good for us whities. Whatever he wrote on your green armwrist, delete it. It might be some mind controlling shit. Naaah. Wait. Is that even possible? Mincontrolling... Oh no... They know that i think about it... No..." The young man grabbed his head and started whispering something. Probably to calm himself down: "Man thats surely those BoS members! I am not dumdum. They do control miiiinds... You know i am not a long time in this parts of the area myself. But i can tell you a few things. First thing. Delete that note. Second thing, BoS are bad, very bad. Or maybe they aren't?? Ugh... My mind. My mind. Third thing: I AM NOT DUMDUM!" All heads turned around to look at him. "Sorry, sorry. Continue what you were doing" He said to noone in particular. "Anyway, from what i heard SoT are beginning to come back from the dead... Yes... I saw them... Trust me... Ugly figures... Can't look at em. Like zombieees... They are crazy. Really crazy. Anyway. What's with your pewpew? Time to get a real dakdak dontcha think? Some high-caliber "Headblower", that's what i call my tool." He shows off his Sniper Rifle. "Look i even got it modified... Don't tell anyone. I increased the power of the mechanism inside... Every shot just got this extra boost it needs." The young man seemed way intelligent than before, but maybe he just knew his area of work. "Oooor... Are you more the dakdak guy? Or how i like to call it. The Dakdakdakdakdakdakdak" Before he could continue the robed man grabbed him by the arm and angrily said: "Stop it, i understood what you want." The young man fell back in shock and shoutet: "DONT TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN. NEVER, EVER, AGAIN." Before even everyone could look at him he quickly mumbled a sorry. Still in shock he started staggering: "A..A.Any.. Anyway... Dakdak... You want dakdak? We.. We could... Shop... Not far away... Whities... selling... dakdak...". He tried to gather himself and told him his last words for now: "If you need something... dakdak... Info... Jobs... Pewpew... I am standing by this wall all the time... Just give me a call... But... Dont. Touch. Me." With these words he left the newcomer. Whose emotions you just could not guess. Was he angry? Was he happy? Surprised? Noone could tell.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 12:44 by Zmeja »
You don't know me? Good. You shouldn't.
http://uralez.de/timer.php - FOnline Events timer

Mike Torello

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2017, 18:22 »
Good.Noone pay attention on me so i could finish my bottle w/o fuss.I knew that fucker Lagmaster.Couldn't remember is he good or bad.But my adventures are long gone.Still some sparkle call me sometimes but is hard.Barely can hold a bottle and not gun.Just sittin in dark corner and w8 big storm, like legend say, to wipe all shit.Like dinosaurs death.That's right hehe, like fucking T-rex death.I think i smile inside and continue drinking stinking, dusty scotch.
an action comitted in anger is an action doomed to failure.
Genghis Khan

LagMaster

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2017, 10:31 »
       Returning to his cola, LagMaster checked the note on his pip-boy and then left the bar. People know he is back now, and now he is here and all that is remaining to see is if settling is possible.

Balthasar

• Developer
  • .:
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2017, 22:42 »
"Fuck you, B!" The poor figure was lying on the ground. Blood was tripping out from one of his legs and turned the dry desert sand into some small oasis for all kinds of bacteria.

The old man still aimed at his head and remained silent. No sounds. Just a light breeze, that played with his beard, every now and then.

"I...for fucks sake!...I swea' I dunno who that guy was! A man got to eat, eh?! And that fuckin' thin' looked so shiney!" He looked at his leg in pain, trying to estimate how bad his injury was.

"Look. What you stole will make several people very angry!" The old man turned his head to the left as if he heared something. Suddenly he continued to talk. "I don't fucking care! What I wanna know is where you got it from. And don't tell me you didn't had a tip of some sort!"

By now the blood founatin turned into some small little river. Obviously the wound wasn't deep enough to kill him. He still would need medical attention but that was up to his fellow gangmembers, the old man thought.

"Yeah, yeah....I mean....some guy from Maltese recently...couldn't shut up. Always...errr...always...fuck! My leg!" His face turned into some grimace of pain. "...always telling us about some new guy or something! Spending caps and such....FUCK! Can you heal meh?"

"Go on and I might consider taking you back. The rest is up to you!", the old man replied.

"Know what?! You're a fucking heartless...fuck...ok...ok...that guy just came in...telling old stories no one wanted to listen to and kept his fuckin' money in a big bag right next to him. He wasn't easy, though. Before we came to that story he was faced by some guys from the Strap-on-gang. He...fuck...he just killed 2 guys with his bare hands and killed the 3rth with his own Mauser."

The old man nodded, as if he already knew of whom the bandit was talking about. "So, you smartasses thought it'd be easier if he's asleep, right?!"

"Yeah, hah, I mean...that's how it ended, sort of." The figure smiled.

A shot. Then silence.

"Thanks. That's all I wanted to know." The old man shouldered his gun and stored the HMR (Hydroelectric Magnetosphere Regulator) into his backpack before he moved on to the HUB...

Welcome back , LagMaster :)

« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 22:44 by Balthasar »