Author Topic: Ultimate Guide to Cleaning Bot  (Read 2966 times)

Vilgefortz

• Keeper of Scrolls, Head Scribe of the Brotherhood.
    • View Profile
Ultimate Guide to Cleaning Bot
« on: November 17, 2017, 12:07 »
Ultimate Guide to Cleaning Bot

After months of work Brotherhood scientists managed to specify behavior of everyone's best vacuum cleaner Ultra looter mark XII aka Cleaning Bot

For maximum efficiency robot needs 12 lockers available for him, no more, no less. You can block his access to excessive lockers with electronic locks or furniture.

example, two lockers hidden behind wall are locked as well since it was harder to click on them.

Robot divides your precious stuff looted from bad guys into 12 types:

• keys/cards
  • blueprints
  • small guns
  • big guns
  • energy weapons
  • explosives
  • misc/crafting
  • ammo
  • drugs
  • armors
  • melee
  • throwing stuff

You can hint him to put stuff where you want by putting something from one of those categories in a locker.
Every time you want robot to haul and sort stuff you have to pick him up from ground (dialogue 8,2,2) and put him down again
If even that cannot help, sometimes changing container configuration in location helps (eg. removing one locker which robot doesn't have access too or taking car away from location)
Robot also complains about opened containers in inaccesible areas. He will wait until the container will close before ending his routine.

In case you want to stop robot from his routine (eg. he is grabbing your precisely placed color flares or started looting your mate stuff), just kill him. You can revive him by using repair on his remants. (results may vary)

Stopping robot from his vilanous actions

Easy farming with vacuum cleaner

• Start from blocking every container in location (easy with a tent). Make sure that robot cannot put stuff anywhere.
  • Prepare unlocked car (put electronic lock on car with normal key and then lockpick it to remove lock). Place that car in prepared location
  • Happily grind baddies and scrap their stuff, drop it in tent/base on the ground.
  • Use robot to haul stuff, he will put everything in car trunk happily ignoring its capacity. Even your buggy can carry load of stuff this way.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 13:10 by Vilgefortz »

xsarq

• View Profile
Re: Ultimate Guide to Cleaning Bot
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 15:47 »
I'm tempted to start farming rogues again with my flamer just to check out how this method works. Awesome article mate.

Xsarqopedia has been fully replaced with Official Wiki. You can expect the newest updates to be added on official wiki just like at old times.

ApocalypseMan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 15:53 »
I'm certain that the robot can still open lockers with locks on them. I had locked several containers and the robot still went far out of his way and opened locked containers to move items around. Even tho I put 12 unlocked containers on the ground for it.

Vilgefortz

• Keeper of Scrolls, Head Scribe of the Brotherhood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 16:03 »
I'm certain that the robot can still open lockers with locks on them. I had locked several containers and the robot still went far out of his way and opened locked containers to move items around. Even tho I put 12 unlocked containers on the ground for it.
Worked for me in 5 different locations so far, im not sure what can happen if you leave locked container opened, but i think that robot closes them first and then open to put stuff.

Blobfish

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 16:22 »
That was problem in past. Robots are not using locked lockers anymore. Thought, Im not using robot, so its worth to double check it.
But, well, Viglefortz check it, in any case nice guide for grinders and ppl obsessed with meticulousness.