Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: WINTER BOND TOURNAMENT 21.12.2017
« Last post by Dimone on December 12, 2017, 17:41 »
What is the formula bo3, bo5? or simply a tournament that got announced some time ago and never take place... "king of the hill"?
I think it 'd be easier to describe what is allowed, than what is disallowed, coz there already idiots what ask about sneakers, mines and other shit :D
It should be also limit of items you can use per round/match/event, like f.e max XXX SS, YYY hypo, ZZZ ammo, e.t.c
Why u so angry man?
Im ask about it, because some people can wrong understand the rules. And im sure, somebody do it)

Spoiler
+++
« Last post by Szelus on December 12, 2017, 17:35 »
I hope this will not be in that base full of flares (saw a pic on our TS, no idea if it's actually the place you do it at). The lag is goin' to kill it for many players.
If you still need a location - There's a good place for this kinda thing set up already. Many players know and love it.
Comes with obstacles, covers, close proximity to Hub respawn and luxurious VIP lounge area!  ;D
Spoiler

In any case, looking forward to the event.

That place will be best :)
Need to craft some camk2 with thresholds :)
« Last post by Feather on December 12, 2017, 16:47 »
I hope this will not be in that base full of flares (saw a pic on our TS, no idea if it's actually the place you do it at). The lag is goin' to kill it for many players.
If you still need a location - There's a good place for this kinda thing set up already. Many players know and love it.
Comes with obstacles, covers, close proximity to Hub respawn and luxurious VIP lounge area!  ;D
Spoiler

In any case, looking forward to the event.
Hyde Park / Re: Share Music Thread
« Last post by Xtreme on December 12, 2017, 16:16 »
Spoiler
New California Republic / Re: - NCNN -
« Last post by Blobfish on December 12, 2017, 15:46 »

Survival Guides / Game Help / Re: FixBoy 2000 - A virtual crafting helper tool
« Last post by oczy on December 12, 2017, 11:23 »
Is this updated?
Survival Guides / Game Help / Re: FOnline 2 Website Character Planner (stateless)
« Last post by oczy on December 12, 2017, 11:22 »
Is this updated?
Polskie Pustkowia / Re: Serwery fonline
« Last post by Hedh on December 12, 2017, 04:48 »
Nowy sezon Reloaded przyniósł zmiany jak choćby nie dropienie lootu po śmierci, znerfiony hexing

T4 na start też tam się dostaje?
Junktown Scouts / Hello, i would like to join the scouts!
« Last post by GT78 on December 12, 2017, 00:31 »
Hello fellas, i'm a new player to Fonline 2!

I would like to join the scouts for PVE content! I don't have any experience for PVP.

I'm currently level 46, i'm also on the fallout discord server with the same name GT78, i alredy tried to contact both the leaders of JTS there but without success.

See ya in game fellas
« Last post by FasoL on December 11, 2017, 21:11 »
What is the formula bo3, bo5? or simply a tournament that got announced some time ago and never take place... "king of the hill"?
I think it 'd be easier to describe what is allowed, than what is disallowed, coz there already idiots what ask about sneakers, mines and other shit :D
It should be also limit of items you can use per round/match/event, like f.e max XXX SS, YYY hypo, ZZZ ammo, e.t.c
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10