Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gangs / Re: PvP Cinema [VIDEOS ONLY]
« Last post by Dimone on December 15, 2018, 17:48 »
Resistance Squad - Wrong interface (Mamba people)
Suggestions / Re: Reduce grinding
« Last post by Raidon on December 15, 2018, 07:27 »
Just get a +20 cw leather armor, lel.
Suggestions / Re: Reduce grinding
« Last post by Luke Sadovsky on December 15, 2018, 02:52 »
What about being able to craft an backpack?
Backpack being an attachement for armors would allow to raise CW few points up,
can give some disatvantage in exchange or backpack itself being fit in armor slot,
giving CW but not giving any protection.
Suggestions / Re: Change MusicTheme in your own Base
« Last post by Luke Sadovsky on December 15, 2018, 02:15 »
Buyable feat can get devs into trouble mate, but idea for placable and working jukebox is not bad :D
do you have any lockers on the surface by any chance? i have the same base and the locker spawned in this place for me; pretty sure it doesn't spawn underground

although i can't remember if implants and hintbooks were affected by that update (if anyone knows for sure feel free to correct me)

if you can't find them there then no clue, maybe you shared password with someone and you can't remember?

Yo deano,

Surface locker do not contain what I lost exactly, I never share my password, I never did this.

well then as the last resort i'd suggest you try the new base cleaner in case you haven't done that already (https://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=21029.0)

it actually found items that i've had no idea about; if that doesn't help then the last thing i can think of is checking some other bases and tents if you have them. if that still doesn't help then it's most likely a bug that should be reported directly to devs; can't think of anything else tbf
do you have any lockers on the surface by any chance? i have the same base and the locker spawned in this place for me; pretty sure it doesn't spawn underground

although i can't remember if implants and hintbooks were affected by that update (if anyone knows for sure feel free to correct me)

if you can't find them there then no clue, maybe you shared password with someone and you can't remember?

Yo deano,

Surface locker do not contain what I lost exactly, I never share my password, I never did this.

Reward is up 200k caps new enclave with bonus and regular ranger armor
Survival Guides / Game Help / Re: I cant find my items..
« Last post by bs2crew on December 12, 2018, 02:39 »
My guess, is maybe the box have spawned above the scroll blockers, since the location for the chest you are searching is probably generated randomly(or not), try to catch on discord, Wesan/Balthasar, they will help you out for sure, with this, and confirm ;D

Lucek kicked me from fo2 discord
Survival Guides / Game Help / Re: I cant find my items..
« Last post by Robert Watts on December 12, 2018, 02:33 »
My guess, is maybe the box have spawned above the scroll blockers, since the location for the chest you are searching is probably generated randomly(or not), try to catch on discord, Wesan/Balthasar, they will help you out for sure, with this, and confirm ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10