Author Topic: Open beta 2.5 test server launched.  (Read 33867 times)

skycast

• Administrator
  • Working on engine
    • View Profile
Re: Open beta 2.5 test server launched.
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2013, 20:30 »
Server restarted.
Speed bonus calculation must be fixed.
Added get caps option to ~obt dialog.

skycast

• Administrator
  • Working on engine
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2013, 20:32 »
"VS" encounter not finally adjusted yet, but there will be no vs encounters with good "free" loot/exp in future.

Rain2238

• Proudly C88
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2013, 21:02 »
"VS" encounter not finally adjusted yet, but there will be no vs encounters with good "free" loot/exp in future.

This will discourage casual players.No one wants easy gauss rifles,but some assault rifles or lasers to be exploited doesn't affect serious pvp but would be of a great help for newcomers.Unless you want an uber hardcore game for 250 players,suits the same for me and for all the other oldfags but...don't you guys want larger playerbase..?
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate.

Rascal

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2013, 21:10 »
there are vs encos with npcs having shitty "start" weapon -  we thinking about such things
sky was talking about imba free loot like famous remants of the master army bogus on 2238 (other thing is that on 2238 was shitty designed that it was like one of the only ways of getting any stuff there)

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2013, 22:21 »
Tommorow on 20:00 server time I'll start the hunger games event, it was tested today and is playable, which encouraged me to announce this message.

The event will become weekly event after wipe, it focuses on ffa pvp and requires no items to participate.

Players spawn in cages placed around the middle of the map, when countdown ends cages dissapear and ~40 chests spawn around the map. Every chest has same chance to spawn loot but middle of the map has 16 chests, would you risk to get them or run away and hope to find something usefull in city ruins or the forest? There can be only one survivor, so teaming up is allowed, but it's not possible to finish event toghether. If player will decide not to fight or the battle will take too long, the beasts will spawn and hunt players on the map. Winner will get original prize which can only be gained by winning the event.

The only problem is cbt command for spawning loot, if i catch someone spawning loot at event he will be killed without discussion.

Boom

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2013, 22:29 »
Tommorow on 20:00 server time I'll start the hunger games event, it was tested today and is playable, which encouraged me to announce this message.

The event will become weekly event after wipe, it focuses on ffa pvp and requires no items to participate.

Players spawn in cages placed around the middle of the map, when countdown ends cages dissapear and ~40 chests spawn around the map. Every chest has same chance to spawn loot but middle of the map has 16 chests, would you risk to get them or run away and hope to find something usefull in city ruins or the forest? There can be only one survivor, so teaming up is allowed, but it's not possible to finish event toghether. If player will decide not to fight or the battle will take too long, the beasts will spawn and hunt players on the map. Winner will get original prize which can only be gained by winning the event.

The only problem is cbt command for spawning loot, if i catch someone spawning loot at event he will be killed without discussion.

Won it once and fought in there 2 Times, i have to say it is awesome :D

Eclair

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2013, 23:04 »
Всё отлично, но это - to hit STR penalty now 40 instead of 20 - товарищи - новогодний пиздец. 4st, 300bg, avenger, 35 гексов - 46% по CAmk2. Скай, будь человеком, теперь ведь ещё хуже, чем с INT skill limit.

Translate

skycast

• Administrator
  • Working on engine
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2013, 23:12 »
Возможно будет пенальти -30, тоесть было с 4 силы и 260 скила (260 - 3st*20), полезного скила 200, стало полезного скила 180(300 - 3*40), если изменить на -30 будет полезного 210.

Eclair

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2013, 23:58 »
В моём видении персонаж, вложивший в силу половину очков от требуемых оружием, имеющий 5 восприятия и 300 оружейного навыка - должен попадать на макс. дистанции во врага с 10AG без брони с вероятностью 95%. Такой вот suggestion ;)

umaksharmoota

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2013, 01:21 »
  • Craftable stealth robes.                                                                           

Spoiler

Trickster

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2013, 01:26 »
To nie jest koza.

kowal2300

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2013, 02:14 »
impossible to gain lvl via command above 27?
ImSoCute
Kruszynka

fonline2curious

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2013, 04:17 »
You assholes, why didn't you do this friday? I don't game on the weekends! :P
jk, luv u.

Many other things.
Are we going to get to know what these things are at some point?

« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 04:22 by fonline2curious »

Marina Usnavy

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2013, 07:58 »
Really nice !!!

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2013, 11:10 »
actually this changelog sounds really good :) just talking about avenger, why it was added both speed bonus, and damage penalty, wouldnt one of those be ok ? :)

Also  still think 2x drug system was better, but well, this time session looks really playable, good job devs :)