Author Topic: Improve Furniture Shopkeeper  (Read 873 times)

Alexander

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
Improve Furniture Shopkeeper
« on: April 17, 2015, 01:59 »
Decorating is one of my hobbies in this game, and I get really excited when people show me their decorated bases, so I can form ideas of my own to decorate even more. Unfortunately, decorating is time consuming because there isn't any way to obtain furniture other than the shopkeeper in the hub, or other players. The second option being almost non-existent.

The main problem with decorating is that not all furniture items are used because they dont blend in well with other items. My suggestion is to make the current shopkeeper in the hub have all furniture items for sale with an infinite amount. Prices could be fixed to a higher amount, but I honestly wouldn't mind that. Caps only of course.
Community: When is the wipe?

Wesan: Not anytime soon

New Life Company

• View Profile
Re: Improve Furniture Shopkeeper
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 09:10 »
+1 I agree as I see no reason for limitation.

Decorating is one of my hobbies in this game...
Would you like to share some of your creations?

xsarq

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 10:07 »
currently we now have tier 4 furniture - the rare and more sought furnitures and the less rare ones. In other words current system encourage collecting them, which i like.

-1 since i don't like making collecting them easier, that would crush the player who are selling those (well i assume there are some like them).

Xsarqopedia has been fully replaced with Official Wiki. You can expect the newest updates to be added on official wiki just like at old times.

Pti4ka

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 11:56 »
currently we now have tier 4 furniture - the rare and more sought furnitures and the less rare ones. In other words current system encourage collecting them, which i like.

-1 since i don't like making collecting them easier, that would crush the player who are selling those (well i assume there are some like them).

Have ti agreed: there are already easy to obtain all stuff in game. If all will be unlimited will be no fun in game.
Story

Alexander

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 18:38 »
There isn't a market for furniture. People who buy furniture are the ones who use it, hardly anyone ever resells "good" furniture.

Player made events would be more common if the map was decorated in a way that would allow content.

Like in Aco's bursting event how there were barrels as the arena. That normally would take a long time to make, because they aren't being sold every hour.

Kes

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 20:12 »
Like in Aco's bursting event how there were barrels as the arena. That normally would take a long time to make, because they aren't being sold every hour.

That was with the help of skycast. I did not buy those.

Alexander

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2015, 21:01 »
That's what I mean though, you could have made it yourself, but you didn't have that furniture and it looks good.

Alexander

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2018, 13:12 »

3 years later....

- Furniture seller chance to spawn furniture items has massively improved, it should make easier to find the item you are looking for.

SUCK IT