Author Topic: You guys need my help...  (Read 2900 times)

Sikor

• View Profile
You guys need my help...
« on: November 02, 2014, 15:27 »
Seriously, I've been browsing the wiki for hours on end and not a single page there is without spelling errors. You need a proofreader.

Here's a professional EN<>PL translator and proofreader with experience in more fields than I care to admit. Send me a PM if you want me to take care of improving your content.

Cheers. ;)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 15:45 by Sikor »
Kiffer - If you're near Junktown and are not hostile, he WILL NOT shoot you. If you are near unprotected towns and are not hostile, he MIGHT NOT shoot you.

Smiling Jack

• `param 0 522 1 pls
    • View Profile
Re: You guys nee my help...
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 15:42 »
Awesome, we need those in the dev team.

However, you claimed you're a professional proofreader, however you made a mistake in the topic name yourself ;D (nee(d))
VtM Bloodlines challenge:
Spoiler
A certain primogen's diary:
Spoiler
Best ads ever in VtMB's "Deb of Night"
Spoiler

Merle

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 15:43 »
Seriously, I've been browsing the wiki for hours on end and not a single page there is without spelling errors. You need a proofreader.

Here's a professional EN<>PL translator and proofreader with experience in more fields than I care to admit. Send me a PM if you want me to take care of improving your content.

Cheers. ;)

I'm working on finding and eliminating all the spelling errors, but it's a constant work since the wiki keeps changing as well. Because of these circumstances, you can't expect everything to be flawless at any given time.

Currently I'm not even that active since there's a lot of new things to discover in game before we even start adding/changing the wiki content.

So be patient, give us all a little time to explore the game, and you'll get a spelling error free wiki.

Sikor

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 15:46 »
Awesome, we need those in the dev team.

However, you claimed you're a professional proofreader, however you made a mistake in the topic name yourself ;D (nee(d))

Touche. :)

This happens to professionals as well, especially when one is in a hurry.
Kiffer - If you're near Junktown and are not hostile, he WILL NOT shoot you. If you are near unprotected towns and are not hostile, he MIGHT NOT shoot you.

邪悪

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 15:46 »
You need some automatic program that changes all "granade(s)" into "grenade(s)", "usefull/helpfull" into "useful/helpful", "rouges" into "rogues", etc. :D
Because all those spelling mistakes are very common in the wiki.

Nick

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: You guys need my help...
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 19:25 »
PM me and I can corect them myself, Xsarq also has the "right" to edit the wiki as well
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 19:29 by Nick »
Spoiler
C88's enemy when they meet us