Author Topic: New California Republicn (s2)  (Read 3583 times)

vaultloner94

• War, War never changes
    • View Profile
New California Republicn (s2)
« on: July 30, 2014, 00:51 »
    New California Republic

NCR Office
    NCR President: Glumer

NCR General of the Army:

NCR Officer:

Ranger's Leader:

Codex of NCR Army

Citizens of the  New California Republic  decided to give us power and we will pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of NCR.

•We are the soldiers of republic and we will never betray our homeland.
    None of us will never make any relations with enemies, none of us will never let them set foot freely to our land.

•We live and die in its name.
    Soldiers of republic will always do its best to round up every enemy, traitor and criminal by using lethal force.

•We represent republic.
    All of us respect law and use power only for enforce it, not for personal revenge.

•We serve to republic, to citizens.
    All of us will always respect citizens rights, noone will shoot at will, noone will harm our guards.

•We will  build a better tomorrow.
    Soldiers will never steal but always respect prsonal property of all citizens and soldiers.

The main idea of law enforcement is to protect all decent citizens and visitors from any crime what could be commited on them.
    "The right of one ends where the right of other starts"

Following examples are situations when soldiers can act, by warning if possible, by using force when necessary
    Spoiler
    1.All enemies of republic are vilified in NCR.
        Soldiers must pacify every enemy of republic as fast as possible, call reinforcements if necessary.
    2.Offending other citizens (vulgarism, inappropriate conduct) is out of law.
        Of course no one will shoot anyone for normal talk fight, or for standing in the view, like we have seen before in the age of Powel´s thyrany.
    3.Reasonable suspicion of future crime (asassination)
        Situation can be predictable by acting of particular wastelanders. Criminal repeatelly trying to murder citizens, who havent been enlisted in buletin yet and so.
    4.Stealing and similar activity
        Not to misunderstand, this is not allowing kill in sight citizens or visitors who is not clearly enlisted in buletin. This situation allow act when they  are caught doing crime.
    5.Attacking soldiers or guards is serious crime !
        Can lead to lose of citizenship. Punishable by public execution.
    6.Preventing practice of employees hired by citizens or republic
        Dissatract shopkeepers and lock them somewhere in town and so.
    Laws of the Citizen and Travelers.
    Spoiler
      • 1. No stealing from citizens, travelers, and soldiers.
      • 2.No murdering/killing citizens, travelers, and soldiers.
      • 3. No fighting in the town of Shady Sands. If you wish to have a duel settle it out in the wasteland, not in our city.
      • 4. No bombing or placing of explosive devices around the city of Shady Sands.
      • 5.All soldiers of the NCR and Rangers are to follow all of the rules set by the Devs.
      • Recruitment Center
        Join NCR as Citizen, Guard or become even our elite - Ranger.
      • Relations List
            Public board of our diplomacy with other factions and wastelanders.
      • News
        Learn what happend recently to NCR and surrounding wasteland.

IRC:http://chat.forestnet.org/ncr

ps. the top 3 are likely to be changed soon. [/list][/list]
      « Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 14:31 by Tracy Baker »
      Spoiler

Kinolog

• View Profile
      Re: New California Republic
      « Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 12:12 »
      My greetings, sir president and NCR citizens. I want to ask about  full map of NCR Republic on today moment on this server. What cities and territories include in Republic? I just want to know it because NCR is my most favourite fraction in all Fallout world.

Sincerely best wishes,
      Just Incv  :)
      Go fight, you coward!

Mouse

• View Profile
      Re: New California Republic
      « Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 14:43 »
      My greetings, sir president and NCR citizens. I want to ask about  full map of NCR Republic on today moment on this server. What cities and territories include in Republic? I just want to know it because NCR is my most favourite fraction in all Fallout world.

Sincerely best wishes,
      Just Incv  :)

Map based on fallout canon and current fonline situation.

Green area is New California Republic.
      Hub and Adytum are part of NCR.
      Junktown is also part of NCR, but it has its own independent faction called Junktown Scouts to protect itself.

Blue area is controled by our allies the Midnight Riders.

Spoiler

james98

Re: New California Republicn (s2)
      « Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 23:50 »
      I advise that the NCR prepares for the session on Saturday, there will be a high risk of terrorism.
      « Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 23:59 by James »

Glumer

• Local Moderator
      • Never giving up
        • View Profile
      « Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 00:19 »
      We will be prepared for sure.

To map of our teritory. In plan is setting military station in our teritory to secure our lands. All will be presented in thread with reformation of army.

james98

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 02:00 »
      I advise that the NCR prepares for the session on Sunday, there will be a high risk of terrorism.
      Hello, it has been postponed due to valentine's day. I recommend that there should be an officer near the gate at all times, to prevent raiders from entering.