Author Topic: Brandon Myers is criminal  (Read 7943 times)

cameron1212

• View Profile
Re: Brandon Myers is criminal
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2015, 03:32 »
my english isnt best, neither i can understand native american english very well, but do you claim i was shot for a reason?
my dot is accuse to you about shoot soldier?
basicaly you are twins? or just loving same man?

Well, whatever was meant to say, you did pretty guy for a men you are. - greenthumb 2015

greenthumb

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2015, 03:41 »
maybe i am missing something, but didnt realy receive any ticket, i am waiting Shady Sands please bring it to me.

Your dot? What you mean?
Cheapest shop in the wasteland!
GT's Shop

james98

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2015, 03:44 »
February 12, 2255

Dear Greenthumb:

Sorry to hear about the incident that you claimed. The NCR has certain guarantees of freedom to law abiding citizens and travelers. In part of this commitment, the NCR and representatives will act in accordance to these guidelines. Which includes but is not limited to: right to personal property, protection of individual freedom, the ability to participate in a presidential election, etc.

In response to your claim: The proper medium to file a complaint is by writing to Glumer(Or an another applicable person). I also suggest that you provide some form evidence, as proof of some form is necessary(Witnesses may be considered for this purpose). If you refuse to do any of these, the NCR Administration reserves the right to remit your complaint. To avoid complications please be in accord with these guidelines in the future.

Again I would like to apologize for any complications regarding this matter. Next time, be in a accordance with these simple guidelines and the NCR will be more inclined to offer you a response.

Regards,

James G.
Community Member

[NOTICE: This statement is not one of the New California Republic, the actual rights and regulations may vary. This is up to the digression of the NCR administration.]
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 04:41 by James »

cameron1212

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2015, 04:06 »
maybe i am missing something, but didnt realy receive any ticket, i am waiting Shady Sands please bring it to me.

Your dot? What you mean?
sometimes ticket you run missing shop player?

Well, whatever was meant to say, you did pretty guy for a men you are. - greenthumb 2015

greenthumb

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2015, 04:26 »

Your dot? What you mean?
sometimes ticket you run missing shop player?

Cant realy understand what you mean mate, just use your native language i ll try translate in googletranslate. Thanks

Spoiler
February 12, 2055

Dear Greenthumb:

Sorry to hear about the incident that you claimed. The NCR has certain guarantees of freedom to law abiding citizens and travelers. In part of this commitment, the NCR and representatives will act in accordance to these guidelines. Which includes but is not limited to: right to personal property, protection of individual freedom, the ability to participate in a presidential election, etc.

In response to your claim: The proper medium to file a complaint is by writing to Glumer(Or an another applicable person). I also suggest that you provide some form evidence, as proof of some form is necessary(Witnesses may be considered for this purpose). If you refuse to do any of these, the NCR Administration reserves the right to remit your complaint. To avoid complications please be in accord with these guidelines in the future.

Again I would like to apologize for any complications regarding this matter. Next time, be in a accordance with these simple guidelines and the NCR will be more inclined to offer you a response.

Regards,

James G.
Community Member

[NOTICE: This statement is not one of the New California Republic, the actual rights and regulations may vary. This is up to the digression of the NCR administration.]

Thanks James.

I took your advice, but wanted to talk with those guys first. Well they can barely speak, wasnt realy succesful tho.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 04:30 by greenthumb »
Cheapest shop in the wasteland!
GT's Shop

james98

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2015, 04:52 »
February 12, 2255

Dear Greenthumb:

I would like to thank you for being partially in accord with the guidelines I suggested. Although you were not in accordance earlier, I believe that this will be forgiven under the circumstance that you comply with all conditions. You should delete or lock this thread to prevent further escalation of this incident.

Once again, thank you but to be in full accordance this thread must be locked or deleted. Use of this forum for complaints is not protected, as seen with previous posts.

James G.
Community Member

Noisy

• Contributor
  • Dreams dont work, unless you do
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2015, 08:32 »
Sorry to hear that something like that happened.

Please PM me or Mouse with more details.
Try to describe the incident best as you can.
It will greatly help to investigate the matter.

Thanks for your understanding.
Have a nice day.
^_^ http://46.101.233.161/timers/display

There are no unsolvable problems.

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm

hejmr

• Love and harmony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2015, 10:21 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Ur9CAWsaM
Being a FOnline veteran means sinking in sentiment every time you look at the clock and it's 22:38.

Noisy

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2015, 16:59 »
Investigation took place.
Whole party that was involved in this incident will be kicked from NCR. We wont tolerate such childish behavior in our ranks.

P.S: tomorrow we will do some work and preparation for NCR Army reforming... basically all non active players, and those who will fail to join TS and report their status will be kicked from the Army. we gonna try new approach.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 17:12 by Noisy »

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm

Vile

• Tasty bananas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2015, 17:20 »
While you're at it :

This has been done without any provocation whatsoever. I've been killed and robbed in city twice by this guy.\
Doom Drum was present and agreed to be my witness, should any questions occur.

Furthermore killed in the wasteland by his looneys without reason, mocked and his criminal friends even brag about it openly on forum (check Aotsftw signature, that was when they were camping outside of a cave to PK me) I'll check if I have the picture still around.

"What kind of crazy fuck will take women nick if he is man?" - Jim, 2015, still in search for answers
:3

Chocola

• bebeshka
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2015, 17:24 »
ebun

Noisy

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2015, 17:25 »
i believe that it will be enough :) you should have reported it earlier.

PM Mouse please to arrange compensation for your losses

Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2015, 17:32 »
Kicked from NCR:

Brandon Myers
Autistism
Chandler
TheNigger
AotsFTW
Yung Lean
Crater

Reasons: Killing innocent wastelanders, stealing, killing shopkeepers for fun and being out of their fucking minds.

For this we have sufficient evidence. (including logs several screenshots).

Response from them is not needed, their troll posts in this topic are enough for everyone to get the picture.

Spoiler

This is only beginning of an upcoming reforms NCR leadership is currently working on.
STAY TUNED!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 17:35 by Mouse »

james98

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2015, 18:20 »
Kicked from NCR:

Brandon Myers
Autistism
Chandler
TheNigger
AotsFTW
Yung Lean
Crater

Reasons: Killing innocent wastelanders, stealing, killing shopkeepers for fun and being out of their fucking minds.

For this we have sufficient evidence. (including logs several screenshots).

Response from them is not needed, their troll posts in this topic are enough for everyone to get the picture.

Spoiler

This is only beginning of an upcoming reforms NCR leadership is currently working on.
STAY TUNED!

Its good to see a swift response from the NCR.

cameron1212

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2015, 23:43 »
I'm really glad you put so much thought into this, rather than actually get the story of both sides before determining a screenshot explains everything. Toy Box is killed because he suicide bombs on his other character while trash talking about NCR.

Nice hasty decision with no thought behind it, and I was dumb enough to think this "reform" would help anything.