Author Topic: Junktown Scouts - Recruitment  (Read 15308 times)

Fresco

• View Profile
Re: Junktown Scouts - Recruitment
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2015, 14:34 »
Name: Fresco
Nationality: Poland
Im lvl 50 burster/tank. I've started to play here month, maybe two ago. My real friends didn't start to play, or don't play anymore. I wish to travel the world, learn a bit and overall playing alone or with one friend is worst choice ever in this game  ;D. My character tagged small guns, close combat and first aid. Got 101% lockpick also. I don't mind party farming for faction, its less boring than farming alone  ;) I've chosen your faction because you have very good reputation on wastelands and you're generally nice for wastelanders.

Felikss

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2015, 17:46 »
cześć mam 35 lvl gram postacią pod tb bardziej pochodze z Polski  chciałbym dojsć wraz z kolegami do frakcji  Junktown Scouts gdyż poszukujemy graczy do wspolnej gry a opinnie innycg graczy są takie iż to jest najlepsza frakcja i co najważniejsze uczciwa.

hi I have a lvl 35 character I play in tb more come from Polish I would get through and colleagues Junktown fraction Scouts because we are looking for players to general average opinnie innycg game and the players are that it is the best cut and most importantly honest .

Feliks

BeRRn

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2015, 08:18 »
Cześć, gram Snajperem SG,lvl 40, chciałbym dołączyć do JTS by pograć z kimś uczciwym ;)

Pozdro BeRRn. :)

Hi, i like to join JTS to play with someone honest. I have sniper build on SG, lvl 40. I'm from Poland.

BeRRn :)

mannypardo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2015, 22:52 »
->Manny Pardo
->USA (East Coast)
->I'm a big time Fallout fan with a lot of time on his hands due to frequent breaks in my schedule. Really new to Fallout Online, just want to join to get my bearings and have a bit of a safer experience. I have teamspeak, all that good stuff, but I'm not necessarily experienced. Someone told me to apply for the faction, so I decided to give it a try.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 22:57 by mannypardo »
I was born with thick skin.

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2015, 23:05 »
-Weirzbowski
-USA East Coast
-Fan of all fallout games, friend of Manny Pardo, kind of new to foline2.

TheHipster

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2015, 23:42 »
-> Iezabel
-> American/ USA West Coast.
-> I've been playing this for about a week or so, enjoying myself quite a lot. Have played  a multitude of Fallout games prior. (I.E Fo2/Tactics/3/Nv etc.) The normal stuff you hear. I do enjoy the roleplaying elements of this game and would enjoy joining another faction with players to help nudge each-other along and so on.

Marco

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2015, 01:42 »
-> Iezabel
-> American/ USA West Coast.
-> I've been playing this for about a week or so, enjoying myself quite a lot. Have played  a multitude of Fallout games prior. (I.E Fo2/Tactics/3/Nv etc.) The normal stuff you hear. I do enjoy the roleplaying elements of this game and would enjoy joining another faction with players to help nudge each-other along and so on.
You was playing fallout before it was maintream? :P
Nah seriously, playing the fallout's games help you to understand 20% of this game. You learn the other stuff reading the wiki and for playing :). Just dont make a wrong build of your character.
Tomorrow i will be online at 00:00. Just send me a pm so we can have an interview

Malk

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2015, 13:08 »
->AlGore
-> Canada (-5 Est)
-> I've been playing FO2 for a little bit now. I like pretty much every aspect of FOnline and wanted to get involved with a decent (or more than decent) faction. JTS seems like a good fit!
I'm pretty laid back, like to have fun and joke around. I can re-create a character if my build isn't up to snuff, although I use the character planner regularly and am always playing around with different builds. My EW Sniper is level 41 right now (although getting rickrossed and saladtossed by rogues with my friend isn't so much fun and I might have to remake/reroll).
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 13:10 by Malk »

Mard Tartarus

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2015, 20:42 »
My name is Mard Geer And my Nationality its Portuguese and i would like to join jk.

i was once a pk not anymore.

Szela81

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2015, 00:06 »
All new recruits please fill the form.

http://goo.gl/forms/7A3YXCZBy8

rave

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2015, 09:20 »
hi i would like to join

character name: ocean
currently: lvl 8 small gunner
nationality: singaporean

first time playing causal player who usually do only defence pvp and dungeon runs, fans of fallout series
war never changes huh  ;D

Vick Rockstar

• In ROCK We TRUST
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/vickyvickangeltargosh
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2015, 12:57 »
Hi There!

My name's Vick Rockman from NCR.

I want to change faction/join to JS!.

I am:

Old Player
31 years old
Big Gunner
87 lvl

Stay Rock!

xsarq

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2015, 17:49 »
Hello Vick.

You can probably catch me today for next 3 hours. If not today tomorrow - i should be online abour 22:00 serwer time.
I will send you a team speak data access.

See you soon.
Xsarqopedia has been fully replaced with Official Wiki. You can expect the newest updates to be added on official wiki just like at old times.

Floki

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2015, 15:15 »
Hello I'm from Canada, speak english and french, love dogs, and I want to join a clan thats not afraid to take risks! Played a few years back, started playing again recently, lvl 35 already, looking to kick ass and have some fun!!!

xsarq

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2015, 15:52 »
Hello Floki, since you're from Canada i'm putting you're recruitment case on Darlain's back. Since he is in the same timezone as you it will be just easier for everyone.

Darlain contact Floki, Floki contact this guy:
http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?action=profile;u=5023
Xsarqopedia has been fully replaced with Official Wiki. You can expect the newest updates to be added on official wiki just like at old times.