Author Topic: Project Mutie  (Read 6389 times)

Szela81

Re: Project Mutie
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2015, 09:33 »
We visited out brothers in old silo, but John said something about commanders sister and...

« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 10:30 by Szela81 »

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2015, 12:02 »
Spoiler
Poor Kalevi, killed, raped, robbed. I arrived too late :/

Noisy

• Contributor
  • Dreams dont work, unless you do
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2015, 12:19 »
We visited out brothers in old silo, but John said something about commanders sister and...

:D :D :D :D
^_^ http://46.101.233.161/timers/display

There are no unsolvable problems.

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm

Waffen

• Contributor
  • Only elite blyad
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2015, 23:18 »
Powah farmin

Marco

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2015, 00:32 »
Here the pictures after the fight:

Zimniok

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2015, 20:54 »
Is project still living? I have nice lvl 60+ mutie.

Waffen

• Contributor
  • Only elite blyad
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2015, 21:21 »
For now Project Mutie is abandoned.

Kalevi

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2015, 15:20 »
Lets fund rerolling of those mutobastards from treasury :O, roll caravans for it.
Every character checked bfr rolling, that its gonna be "a decent build", bfr officer giev funds.

For those who have, could give good possibility to do something totally different than main, and for those who dont, it would be good moment to get one, checked in good will :), funded by faction, checked to go for the faction(i mean, this shows already something of those who rolled whit us to mutos or trained one for the operation, now change operation for "xsarqs sandboxsoliders", and build up a "test/dream team" :). Could manage how many characters of what kind is gonna be, how they gonna look like etc.

Im ready to skin my muto for jts-toysoldier project next :D! (jts-elite, sounded little wrong...)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 15:25 by Kalevi »

Darlain

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2015, 18:53 »
Lets fund rerolling of those mutobastards from treasury :O, roll caravans for it.
Every character checked bfr rolling, that its gonna be "a decent build", bfr officer giev funds.

For those who have, could give good possibility to do something totally different than main, and for those who dont, it would be good moment to get one, checked in good will :), funded by faction, checked to go for the faction(i mean, this shows already something of those who rolled whit us to mutos or trained one for the operation, now change operation for "xsarqs sandboxsoliders", and build up a "test/dream team" :). Could manage how many characters of what kind is gonna be, how they gonna look like etc.

Im ready to skin my muto for jts-toysoldier project next :D! (jts-elite, sounded little wrong...)

Nope, rerolling is your duty if you want a new char, not faction. We need these caps to build a nice base infrastructure and regear sets, drugs and xsarq's spending Frenzy on implants :D But i love that dream team suggestion, all we really need is someone to plan this new project. with double exp effective its actually pretty easy to level up so...

Kalevi

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2015, 22:30 »
Its not as fast to xp than afford whit caravans for rolls :)
10 round of fargo on 10 is reroll for 99, so less than 5 hours, max 6. And shorter caravans really do it faster actually...
(and most of chars will be half cheaper than 99s[actually all i think, and most really cheap]).
DonĀ“t forget these mutos were ordered for faction, and dispandoned by faction, so why not go to mancure and reroll them back to humans :D

xsarq

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2015, 23:00 »
Sorry we don't have enough caps to do any kind of mass rerolling. At least not now, maybe in the future.
Xsarqopedia has been fully replaced with Official Wiki. You can expect the newest updates to be added on official wiki just like at old times.