Author Topic: A new road  (Read 981 times)

Cleg

• View Profile
A new road
« on: May 04, 2015, 20:14 »
I do not suffer fools. Nor do I suffer their misguided plans. The short-sighted make plans that burn hot and fast, leaving nothing. Those who posess a world-view are blessed with a fire that glows eternal.

For there to be a true Republic....
For there to be a real government....
There must be peace and stability.

If the wasteland has taught us anything, it is that peace and stability come with a price.
But blood is not the only currency here in the west.
Caps rule the sands and with caps, we will build castles.

As a citizen, and no longer a member of the armed forces, I turn my efforts to trade. With the wealth I have amassed as a soldier, I am willing to propose the foundation of a new economy....a new hub - if you will - one devoid of treachery and theft.

Join me, traders and peaceful fortune seekers.
Wednesday beginning at dawn. The square outside the presidential mansion in Shady Sands.
All traders will find a peaceful environment to conduct business without fear of thieves or terrorists. A safe and secure arena of true trade.
I have been in discussions with members of the Treasure Hunters and The RNCR to provide security at the front gate and again at the mansion to ensure safety.
Trade will rule. Caps will flow.

Because in the end, it is money that talks.

Cleg

• View Profile
Re: A new road
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 15:37 »
Security is being organized by a group of the traders council members who have guaranteed safety. With no further obstacles in our path, the first Traders Village will open tomorrow!

Der Amerikaner

Re: A new road
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 02:03 »
Security is being organized by a group of the traders council members who have guaranteed safety. With no further obstacles in our path, the first Traders Village will open tomorrow!

This is great news!