Author Topic: Application for Mapper/Coder (C++, C#, LUA)  (Read 1801 times)

gr!D

• View Profile
Application for Mapper/Coder (C++, C#, LUA)
« on: May 07, 2015, 23:53 »
Hey there, I'm gr!D.

I'm a friend of a dude named Richter (mannypardo here on the forums) and he has been saying some really interesting things about the game. We've both worked together on our fair share of projects in Garry's Mod and other stuff (Roll20 Campaigns with FO2 Assets being a big one)

I've been working with him for about a year now on a few different projects, and he has been doing Dialogue/Storywriting for quests he wants to get into the game. I was talking to him about trying to develop a questline for crossing the country to D.C.

There isn't much else I can talk about, but if any of the developers want screenshots or examples of things I've worked on in the past, just ask.

(I know this isn't applying for a position, but it is just more of a post saying I want to work with you guys to make the game better for everyone. Any power or whatever isn't expected.)

I also did some research into the FOnline Engine and what language it uses (Angelscript) and it's good to know that it uses the C++ syntax.

P.S. I have someone that is actually able to create assets for D.C., so whilst the real devs can work on bugs and stuff with the current game, we'll basically be the DLC team!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 07:48 by gr!D »

skycast

• Administrator
  • Retired
    • View Profile
Re: Application for Mapper/Coder (C++, C#, LUA)
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 02:22 »
You can pm me with a little bit wide description with on what actually you want to work and how. We always appreciate any type of help.

gr!D

• View Profile
Re: Application for Mapper/Coder (C++, C#, LUA)
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 07:57 »
PM'd, and I misunderstood it at first so ignore the first PM.