Author Topic: Junktown behavior  (Read 2712 times)

Szela81

Junktown behavior
« on: April 01, 2015, 17:42 »
Hi all.

There are changes, they are good, we start to form a Group. There is one point to be discussed, I need opinion of all involved, critics are welcome, trollposts will be removed.

We can't name JTS roleplay faction - we just cant, it died last year and there is nothing to do about it because of community expectations on this server. There are few roleplayers and I wish that we still have contact and keep acting our way where it is possible. Dont blame JTS for it, 99% of online players don't give any F about RandP.

We can't be saviors of wasteland. There is 30-40 players remaining neutral or friendly on encounters, we already know each other and regardless names and colors keep our behavior. If nubz seek JTS membership to shoot other nubz - I dont know way to fix it. Design was to join all even not leveled to show game and help with start but I am tired of arguing why not killem all, why not shoot ally "because he has low hp and loot" - quote from game.

We can be PvE, nub positive pack. Trying to gain way in Wasteland. We wont be (even due to technical limitation of TC) full scale PvP gang - there is enough of them here anyway.

My vision is simple. I and probably more will still help new players in Junktown. We all do everyday raids and activities. We respect MRMC and TH alliance. We respect NCR neutrality. We respect few other non shoot agreements we have (without visible coop on Wastes).

If group vision is different please discuss it here, for me there is no other way and if we agree it is OK this way I will respect this vision with all means - including kicking members who don't. If Group wishes to do it different - it is up to you, ill do my things my way.

And for all wishing to see JTS as bit more challenging NPC targets - we did not get any support to be nub helpers, WE choose our friends and OUR friends choose us. There is no law for me to obey on behavior against others and there is no point for blaming me or my people for playing game.

I never did and never will tolerate organised actions on preying caravans or camping nubs in caves BUT ALSO will never stad back if engaged on PVP place. We are friendly, not suckers.

Please make your statements - I really need them.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 17:50 by Szela81 »

Waffen

• Contributor
  • Only elite blyad
    • View Profile
Re: Junktown behavior
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 18:47 »
I am tired of arguing why not killem all, why not shoot ally "because he has low hp and loot" - quote from game
True Story.
There is no place for such people in JTS.

MA1984

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 11:18 »
I agree with whole topic.

Blackwood

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 18:20 »
Hello there, some friends and me joined the faction recently as recruits. We'd like to know wich alliances (fations and players) we have because we had some violent encounters with other players, some of them were solved talking (they were allies). We found an Alpha legion member (fortunately our shots didnt kill him and we could heal him and talk after that), two tougth midnight riders MC (I shooted first, but we were far enought and we could talk before a major damage) and a guy who I had to kill because I revealed my position by asking him from far and he came closer with a p90 without answering.

I ask this because I've recently discovered the faction list and the list of allies/enemies (K button ingame) but I didn't saw, for example, an alliance with Midnight Riders MC or the NCR. Can you put a fixed topic with actual alliances or pacts?

About the behaviour, I try to ask before shooting, except if the player is close to me. If I waste time typing while he is close I'll probably die. I usually dont chase if i get advantage and I don't need to protect a place, and, if I kill someone that was not really trying to kill me i try to contact on radio later and return the stuff (there was a nice feature in reloaded where you can talk with the dead guy while he is waiting the respawn, he only can whisper so you need to approach). I think that a Junktown scout behaviour must be diplomatic in first place, but this does not means to put down your weapons when you see someone or to act like a friendly easy target. 

Well, hello to all with this first post. Sorry if it's a bit old topic ;P

Edit: I've just readed the Namecolorizing post right now. Now I know who I must ask and who I must shot, thanks.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 18:32 by Blackwood »

Marco

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 18:42 »
Blackwood you can talk with the dead man shouting. He can only whisper if are close enough

Waffen

• Contributor
  • Only elite blyad
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 00:18 »
Need to gather up officers. We got too many inactive ppl in faction again.

As i know, account of one JTS member has been stolen and used by one scumbag for stealing/raping purposes.
No time / too late for judge a naivety of it ex-owner.

So Scouts! Trust noone, don't let to be followed by other members if you don't know them well.

Szela81

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 00:31 »
No point of time wasting. Players not on chat or teamspeak will receive a kick to build a dream on.

Waffen

• Contributor
  • Only elite blyad
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 08:49 »
However for now we should stop all recruiting process.

xsarq

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2015, 09:19 »
hmm? Nope.

If a reruit is willing to play with us and use team speak then he is welcomed.
Xsarqopedia has been fully replaced with Official Wiki. You can expect the newest updates to be added on official wiki just like at old times.

Waffen

• Contributor
  • Only elite blyad
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2015, 11:05 »
I'm afraid that recruiting process got out of our control a little.

Some ppl are trying to get to JTS just for having our tag. This is a simple way to gain someone's trust and rob / baserape him.

I think we need a database of our members including all their alts and so on. For now we have a poor knowledge about majority of ppl from faction list.

And for sure TS is essential.

Horus

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2015, 11:12 »
I don't think there is anything worth stealing in the basic recruit bases anyway. Unless the farming bases were opened up to them?

soulshine2U

• red, green, white and russian nicks killer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2015, 11:30 »
I'm afraid that recruiting process got out of our control a little.
And for sure TS is essential.
How come ?
I am a casual player who likes to bang in caves or near sf but also likes to help new players.

Should i be kicked out just because i dont give a dead rat about farming or doing ares ?

Waffen

• Contributor
  • Only elite blyad
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2015, 11:48 »
How come ?
I am a casual player who likes to bang in caves or near sf but also likes to help new players.

Should i be kicked out just because i dont give a dead rat about farming or doing ares ?
You are known as helpful loner, so this rule doesn't concern you.

I don't think there is anything worth stealing in the basic recruit bases anyway. Unless the farming bases were opened up to them?
I meant private bases, however we have 2 bases set as faction ones.

Kalevi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2015, 16:34 »
Would mayby be good time to slowen down the recruit, build up our structure, and then again open for swarms of players :).
Never tell no to a promising scout thou, imo!
We have 2 faction bases? Mansion and what :D[or shelus house is open for faction]?

I´d say when we have this much players and activity lately, we should do more bases(to replication places, and close to every dungeon/eventplace valuabel) and have multiple vechiles in those bases for open use and decent gear and supply in every replication base, in rushbases can be little adds like rad-x near glow, lockpicks near necro, again rad-x mayby antidote close tanker etc...

Taxidriving wasnt forbidden, so then just have some helperalt in rushbase, so if die again, while replication drive vechiles back, is leagal they say, mayby even gather gear to ctrl+ l near car :), like personal armorer.

There is now ppl willing to gather money to raise us, so lets grow!
While doing this and people earning their trust, and feel of "Builders of JTS" not like "some random recru, lol go own base"
When reach the point, every place is fullfilled and scout is trusten to have accsess to his work. Then open new rercuitment, and there is structure already: Rushbases to meet, and somebody bring gear, and later the main base.
Yeah, in that scneario lose multiple seconds, and recruit guy feels the difference, BUT tell me when has JTS been so good ready, that everybody feels little like "doh" when need to wait more than minute after replication to re-enter locations ;)

We have it all there now, i don´t know how consuming this is for responsible officers atm, but as more only operative guy, it feels like good gang of friends who already start knowing eachother a bit, and goes almost on its own weight(like while you grow, everything else comes along afterwards). And if you have got load of stress about this last sprint of growing, well atleast it was fruity! Now all is ready for next lvl construction again when officers have time to meet and really take a while to organize it!

Szela81

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2015, 23:21 »
It is not about our bases, but to be signed as Scout for trust of players friendly to us. And to use this in bad way.
I will implement external tool to have it in order probably for tomorrow - cant play but can click.

DONE
http://goo.gl/forms/7A3YXCZBy8

Please fill this form!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 00:00 by Szela81 »