Poll

You hear a sound from the radio, on a BoS frequency...(fun poll)

....You reply, peacefully
33 (54.1%)
....You ignore it
6 (9.8%)
....You tell your Enclave friends, to get fast money
5 (8.2%)
....You are the Enclave
17 (27.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Who is actually interested in the BoS? [Fun Poll]  (Read 4923 times)

BoS Remnant

• View Profile
Be honest, OK I know that I should be more patient, but I've been waiting since the start of this season for a feature that was in Season 2, so why alienate a small portion of the player-base? My question to you, the community is:

Are you interested in the BoS as an RP faction and do you think it should be opened in its Season 2 state, or should it be released when developers are completely finished(ie: very-late Season 3/Early Season 4)?

In my opinion I would have preferred if it was released in its Season 2 state, but with it being so late in the Season, I'll just wait for the next one.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 19:20 by BoS Remnant »

Alexander

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
Re: Who is actually interested in the BoS?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 06:33 »
I want BoS if there is Enclave.
Community: When is the wipe?

Wesan: Not anytime soon

rabidgoat

• View Profile
Re: Who is actually interested in the BoS?
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 16:48 »
I want BoS any way that I can take it. I don't know what you mean by the state in season 2. But I don't care if there are very few quests or activities. I think that void can be filled by the player base rping for the sake of having fun.

BoS Remnant

• View Profile
Re: Who is actually interested in the BoS? [Fun Poll]
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 19:17 »
====Transmission  0001/22-5-2255====
*Is anyone there?*
*Please, I've lost my keys!*
*Someone, anyone who has keys to the bunker report to Lost Hills*
====End of Transmission====
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 19:20 by BoS Remnant »

Day-Dreamer

• Capitolism at its finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 08:40 »
I think BoS should be a little bit of everything.. for RP in the way that we actually commit to brotherhood operations and stuff, like guarding the bunker and the area around it, battling enemy player factions, producing good equippment for the faction, and trying to stand above being superior in equipment to the rest of the wasteland. Dont really want bos to be another plain faction that just runs through all the dungeons over and over and over.... Though not saying we couldnt... we need to if we wanna get good shit for our people...  cuz hell yea I wanna pvp too... should just be a little of both but not just any or the other. This is how I think BoS should be.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 08:43 by Day-Dreamer »
Merc 4 Hire
Will kill for you.

In the market for chems and weapons.

Kalevi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2015, 00:21 »
BoS sound a faction which is really good for put roleplay in there how you act in team, which is your part, and guys serious ! Talk there around :D throw a joke and get hexed! It´ll be more fun in long run than just counting and calculating.
But BoS might not be a place where to throw a joke in operation. If its not Paladin_Travolta...

I will have any day 1 character for BoS.

K-9

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2015, 06:59 »
Imo if BoS have to be use as JTS/NCR project as source of RP project, I put hope it becomes serious and better organized compared to his little brothers. I think only best solution would be a current big PvP faction take control of it for best organization. After all, it is supposing to be advanced faction with high-tech logistics and structure inside.
Reference also to what The Rogues had done with the NCR last season in near pre-wipe period taking control of it and instore epic protection to the city fighting other teams.
I had idea the best combination would be such team like BBS/C88/Rogues/Unity/Talon/SoT
Make for example the BoS soldiers departement like did NCR with Rangers/Army. So seperated part of it (Initiates - Scribes - Civil - etc. for example.) Take care of the other departement (which is the RP).
My point might be not 100% fluid maybe but the one getting it, it is the best structuration the PvP and RP sides could make this kind of project attract people and make more diversification on server and between players.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 09:46 by K-9 »
The Rogues

Kalevi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2015, 23:36 »
No no and ofcourse hell fucking no.
BoS is not gonna be "under of something". BoS comes from ppl who are willing and dedicated under BoS-code...
It can be someone from talon, someone from sot and so on, but if you choose to show old reaction based emotions over command, your replacement might be allready going on.
And hell no to "civilians or any other non fightning guys unless mayby a crafter", but ill think to become bos armorer(crafter), you need to first show up in battlefields and gain your trust...

K-9

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2015, 17:15 »
No no and ofcourse hell fucking no.
BoS is not gonna be "under of something". BoS comes from ppl who are willing and dedicated under BoS-code...
It can be someone from talon, someone from sot and so on, but if you choose to show old reaction based emotions over command, your replacement might be allready going on.
And hell no to "civilians or any other non fightning guys unless mayby a crafter", but ill think to become bos armorer(crafter), you need to first show up in battlefields and gain your trust...

Do you speak english or retardglish, in both case you don't ? It was an example, the idea was in global about if PvP faction was helping RP players then just focusing on PvP, we could have some more nice/better interaction and composition of elements between the players and the skills wouldn't become something only PvP factions have, you can argue RP faction like JTS can maybe grind better then PvP factions (Don't take this personal :D) This factions (Enclave, BoS) would be nice if they could be controlled by some players experimented not only in PvP or RP, but in best case, both ! Due to their differance of skills on differant sides of the game. Here was the idea. What about emotions ? I guess you wanted mean RP players with PvP players ? In both-situations it's just adaptions and only problem should be the ones who just not listen to anything at all, from what is said, if this is what you mean. I know some player who are very good crafter and fighter on field so, dunno why you are so worried about that, imo everyone should prove themselves on field like in all Army. About the ranks it was just examples hopefully, I writed "Make for example[...]" I don't have hope someone adapt my ranks into the game ahaha probably using ranks from how in BoS and Enclave/IRL-Army are it would be something cool !
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 17:28 by K-9 »
The Rogues

thebrony

• friendship
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2015, 08:41 »
yeah could be fun encountering rping b.o.s players around the brotherhood bunker and they would only be aggressive or just a little hostile if you happened to be carrying advanced weaponry like plasma riifle,lsw etc. but they wouldn't shoot you on sight
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 08:43 by thebrony »
watch this

BoS Remnant

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2015, 09:20 »
(OOC)

For anyone wondering, BoS will be put on hold until developers are ready to release it(along with the Enclave I presume).

Bonita

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2015, 10:30 »
Whoevers is thinking about using radio on so called "frequency of BoS" - use it freely! Tell me that also those "Enclave" can listen to it and even pay! Wow! If they pay good I can arrange some professional voices to it, we can make those *buzz*, *roger* and this year top *over*

We need to eat every day, we need safe places to live and routes to travel for trade and teachings. Leave tin soldiers to boys in Hub, get real, support your local NCR outpost. Or raiders if you wish but they are not nice people.

Der Amerikaner

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2015, 10:38 »
local NCR outpost. Or raiders

Yes, yes! Everyone join NCR! /s
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 10:44 by Der Amerikaner »

SuperPolite

• Demand Growth = Hell Ticket
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2015, 10:50 »
Hello, can I play with you?

Looking for interesting ideas for cave maps, drawn and saved as bitmap(.bmp). I will pay 20 000 caps for good ones. Feel free to PM

BoS Remnant

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2015, 22:03 »
Hello, can I play with you?

Sorry, but at the moment the Brotherhood of Steel is inactive. Thank you for your interest, we hope to open again in a few months time.