19 (40.4%)
Abesent
1 (2.1%)
Observer
13 (27.7%)
Wasteland Bandit
14 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: BoS Emergency Rollcall  (Read 5289 times)

Darlain

• View Profile
Re: BoS Emergency Rollcall
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2015, 19:21 »
Hell no I ain't madyson !

Why?//
Why you think I with enclave or mutantZZZ??
Bcs I say BoS ded??

The day i'll act like him please kill me !

Feather

• Don't Panic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2015, 19:23 »
idk how doom got the idea I was thinking you were him.  ???

Kalevi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2015, 00:17 »
Where is BoS?
I´ve been running almost year around wastes, helping rookies, finding allies in junked out towns, until now i´ve stopped for a while in NCR which seems civilized and reasonable enought to fight for! I´ve gained friends, lost them, found people, worth not founding... Still im carrying my radio whit me, just waiting to get signal to other lost Knights and Paladins. I´ve kept my skills in shape, and build bunkkers and barracks around wastes, just to give up of them, alone im tought, but that won´t be enought...
Even big crews of raiders have nowadays gatlinglazers and shit, we dont have even trustful fellows...

(BoS faction anyone[to build self not wait for someone to give some crappy 500k edge for name???]?)

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2015, 11:09 »
Where is BoS?
I´ve been running almost year around wastes, helping rookies, finding allies in junked out towns, until now i´ve stopped for a while in NCR which seems civilized and reasonable enought to fight for! I´ve gained friends, lost them, found people, worth not founding... Still im carrying my radio whit me, just waiting to get signal to other lost Knights and Paladins. I´ve kept my skills in shape, and build bunkkers and barracks around wastes, just to give up of them, alone im tought, but that won´t be enought...
Even big crews of raiders have nowadays gatlinglazers and shit, we dont have even trustful fellows...

(BoS faction anyone[to build self not wait for someone to give some crappy 500k edge for name???]?)
Dear Kalevi, just do it! Create BoS section and play with some strict principles and rules. Make some story on forum, be active in game and in short time you gain many members. Simple as brahmin dick.

Darling Madyson

• top youtuber in the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2015, 17:27 »
Darlain its madyson axaxaxa lol

SRY MAX thats why you stop play

BEST PVP VIDEO!

BoS Remnant

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2015, 03:19 »
BoS Bi-monthly Terminal Newsletter

Brothers and sisters, it has now been over a year since most of our members have gone MIA. We are in fact still waiting for orders from Lost Hills in order to reopen recruitment and... at last, return to our base, our home. All we left now are a few scattered remnants and the archives, through which you are reading this now. While it may all sound bleak, do not give up hope. Good things are coming in the future, it may take a long time, months even, but do not fear. For we, brothers and sisters will prevail and stand upon a new era of the Brotherhood of Steel.

This is all we can do now, wait. No matter how long it takes, do not give up.

Topic for November and December: What makes you want to be part of the Brotherhood of Steel?

John Name

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2015, 15:38 »
Been everywhere, seen everything, have everything, gotten bored, if BOS actually happens I would check it out and see if its at all possible to produce some fun times from being in there.

Grey

• WTB gummy bears, big amounts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2015, 23:14 »
I'm available

BoS Remnant

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2015, 19:02 »
I'm available

That is good to hear, maybe there is hope after all.