Author Topic: Midnight Scouts  (Read 5573 times)

Der Amerikaner

Re: New Junktown Scouts Repbulic
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2015, 00:19 »
oh my guys lol :) fucking go to the source thread and read the context it was written in... -_-

Just a joke ^_^

Lucek666

• View Profile
Re: New Joketown Scouts Republic
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2015, 08:55 »
oh my guys lol :) fucking go to the source thread and read the context it was written in... -_-

Just a joke ^_^

Joketown Scouts! ;)

The Sheep

• يسوع هو أعظم
    • View Profile
Re: New Joketown Scouts Republic
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2015, 12:44 »

Just a joke ^_^

Joketown Scouts! ;)

+1 :D

HUNTARD

• View Profile
Re: Midnight Scouts
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2015, 13:35 »
As i said gimme leader of Junktown scouts and i will do something worth with it.
Or just let me have "privilege" of being leader of JS and i will let people join our other factions, help them with builds, tactics, gear and other.

Gracz

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2015, 13:51 »
As i said gimme leader of Junktown scouts and i will do something worth with it.
Or just let me have "privilege" of being leader of JS and i will let people join our other factions, help them with builds, tactics, gear and other.
You can help them in digging brahmin dung at most.

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2015, 14:13 »
Why (and by what right) you want to be leader of JTS in situation when they have leader and they are still active?
Use some caps, create newbie friendly gang, train them, get a good reputation and play your good roleplay if you want.

Gramatika

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2015, 16:50 »
+1 ;D

HUNTARD

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2015, 18:40 »
Why (and by what right) you want to be leader of JTS in situation when they have leader and they are still active?
Use some caps, create newbie friendly gang, train them, get a good reputation and play your good roleplay if you want.
[/quote
we have newbie additional faction which helps others and it work well. I took some part of this what js should do, thats why ;)

Also nearly every pvp run when xsarq was leader was lost. Not better have more chance to win ?

Noisy

• Contributor
  • Dreams dont work, unless you do
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2015, 18:47 »
No
^_^ http://46.101.233.161/timers/display

There are no unsolvable problems.

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm