Author Topic: A3's PvP videos  (Read 38698 times)

SPECIAL

Re: A3's PvP videos
« Reply #135 on: February 12, 2016, 04:55 »
Can u say me names of two last soundtracks in 6 rambo video please?

Kes

« Reply #136 on: February 12, 2016, 07:51 »

Offspring 01 - Leave it Behind.
Offspring 02 - The Meaning Of life.

It was a nice video, I miss that 230ping I had back then... :(

SPECIAL

« Reply #137 on: February 12, 2016, 17:14 »

Offspring 01 - Leave it Behind.
Offspring 02 - The Meaning Of life.

It was a nice video, I miss that 230ping I had back then... :(
Sorry man, but i told about 7 video(with name "rambo kurwa"). I don't know why i wrote "six" :D:D Say me please again.

P.S. Wanna moar mutie videos :P
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 17:29 by SPECIAL »

Kes

« Reply #138 on: February 12, 2016, 17:26 »
I did give you the songs used in video: "Rambo Kurwa"

Edit: Oh, seems I made a mistake with first song, got them confused. I honestly have no idea what that song name is. It's from Offspring for sure.
You'll have to check it yourself.
Songs from Offspring
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid,
The Kids Aren't Alright,
Pretty Fly,
Self Esteem,
Come Out and Play,
Why Don't You Get a Job?,
Want You Bad,
Original Prankster,
Gone Away,
All I Want,
Hit That,
Coming for You,
Gotta Get Away,
Kristy, Are You Doing Okay?,
Slim Pickens Does the Right Thing and Rides the Bomb to Hell,
The Future Is Now,
Million Miles Away,
Days Go By,
Head Around You,
Bad Habit,
She's Got Issues,
Half-Truism,
Dirty Magic,
Can't Repeat,
Defy You,
Hammerhead,
Spare Me the Details,
Staring at the Sun,
The Meaning of Life,
Stuff Is Messed Up,
Cruising California,
Pay The Man

You might end up finding other songs you will like.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 17:35 by A3 »

JJ

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 12, 2016, 18:10 »
I honestly have no idea what that song name is. It's from Offspring for sure.

That's not an Offspring song. The music reminds me of Propagandhi but the voice is sounding strange. Could be Lagwagon too.
My memories of being a human aren't as clear as they once were, but I remember pettiness, hatred, jealousy... I prefer being a mutant.

Kes

« Reply #140 on: February 12, 2016, 18:27 »
That's not an Offspring song. The music reminds me of Propagandhi but the voice is sounding strange. Could be Lagwagon too.

Uhuh, no idea then. I pulled it out of a folder with almost 3000 songs and I don't feel like digging to find it, even tried google search on lyrics - Nothing.

Xtreme

• Local Moderator
  • The chase it's better than the catch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 12, 2016, 22:18 »

thats the song, how i knew?

http://www.midomi.com/ :D

SPECIAL

« Reply #142 on: February 16, 2016, 14:35 »
But i requested 2 last tracks, not 2 first... :(

Kes

« Reply #143 on: February 16, 2016, 14:45 »
But i requested 2 last tracks, not 2 first... :(

Ugh, I made a mistake here then. Sorry about that, here's the last 2 tracks:
03 Blue_Stahli - Rebellion Anthem.
04 The Tragically Hip - New Orleans Is Sinking.

Hopefully I got it right this time, lol.

SPECIAL

« Reply #144 on: February 16, 2016, 16:29 »
Hopefully I got it right this time, lol.
Nice! Thank you for info :P

SPECIAL

« Reply #145 on: April 03, 2016, 22:50 »
New video, we need new video...

Kes

« Reply #146 on: April 03, 2016, 23:17 »
New video, we need new video...

Soon....
Actually not that kind of soon. I was supposed to upload them today but I was caught up and decided to stay home.
Tomorrow I'll have wifi. I'll try to upload Rambo 15 & 16 then. Not so great photage, but it's what I could up recently.

Stay tuned !

Kes

« Reply #147 on: April 04, 2016, 00:41 »
Been working on this for a while actually, during worldmap waits. Figured I'd post it up, most people know this stuff. But what ever.

Tips for Rambos.

Firstly an introduction. What is a Rambo? A rambo is someone who takes on many enemies, obviously and is of course skilled in doing so. However even the best rambo that does everything perfectly and flawless will still die to an organized team. A rambo relys on the mistakes of his enemies. With that said it makes ramboing look less skill related, not at all. There's quite a few things a rambo can do to increase his odds of winning a battle such as:

Staying alive
Survivability is a must, even if it seems you're not fighting at all. The longer you're in an area means a higher probablility that your enemies will make a mistake and when they do, jump on it like a fly on shit.

My personal experiences and tricks on staying alive:
  • Staying alive Trick #1 - Never corner yourself. You corner yourself - You die. Simple as that. Would you corner yourself if there was a real life zombie apocalypse? Same damn thing. Always know your way out.
  • Staying alive Trick #2 - Get some distractions to hold a fight longer, such as landmines, C4, dynamite, closing doors using elevators. Anything that can make a fight last longer. Your healing cooldowns are very important. Longer the fight = Higher odds of enemy mistake.

Divide & Conquer - It's easier to kill 1 enemy at a time than 2. It seems obvious but some players completely ignore it.
  • Devide & Conquer Trick #1 - Hiding. Use some walls, get out of sight, some players might have a motion sensor but not everyone !
  • Devide & Conquer Trick #2 - Fake-flee. This one is the most powerful. Run towards an exit grid when two or more players are chasing you. They may split their team to catch you, that is of course if they really do want that nice gear you're wearing.
  • Devide & Conquer Trick #3 - Fight in a tight space. Like in real life if fighting 100 people only 5 can punch you at a time, well in FOnline, there's 6 hexes around your character so that's 6. Try finding good tight spaces or doors to limit that 6 hexes into 1-2.

Kill the weakling - It's important in any fight to kill the weakest player in an enemy team.
  • Kill the weakling Tricks #1 - I have my own list of priorities when picking targets. And it's related to their weapon type:
    • #1 Target: Plasma. Always the fucking plasma.
    • #2 Target: HK CAWS. Ignore it and it'll wait until you drop the soap and getcha against the wall, lol
    • #3 Target: Make your pick, doesn't matter at this point.

Cardio & Hexing - You need to be running a ton. Just running, nowhere, just like... Running, yeah, run. Some call it hex dancing.... w/e.
  • Cardio & Hexing Tricks #1 Being a good hexer is not required to be a good rambo. It's very easy to hex players that are chasing you like zombie NPCs anyways. Much like cars on the road, if they trail behind too close behind another car and suddenly the car infront stops moving, they crash. Surprise motherfucker.
  • Cardio & Hexing Tricks #2 If you can't regain APs. Run until you can find a place to hide and do so.

Fix your Wardrobe - Wanna rambo many enemies? You gotta be wearing better gear than your enemies to have a better chance of success, it's very slim to win otherwise.

Ramboing has a very low win ratio. I die a fuckton doing it, but sometimes, sometimes it can be fruitful and rewarding. But like I said before, dying doesnt mean you did anything wrong. It can also mean your enemy made no mistakes either.
[/list]

Anook

• Чем шире наши рожи, тем теснее наши ряды.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 06, 2016, 16:47 »
Translation for russians(Перевод для русскоязычного комьюнити).

Советы для Рэмбо.

Во-первых, что такое Рембо? Рэмбо - это тот(конечно, опытный в этом деле), кто сражается с превосходящим по количеству противником. Однако даже самый лучший Рэмбо, который все делает прекрасно и безупречно, все равно умрет от хорошо организованной пачки. Рэмбо выруливает на ошибках своих врагов. Т.е. если хочешь рембовать - пились с менее скилловыми чем ты пацанами, не со всеми подряд. Существует ряд фишек, используя которые Рембо может увеличить свои шансы на победу в бою, такие как:

Остаться в живых

Живучесть является обязательным фактором, даже если вам покажется что вы вовсе не воюете. Чем дольше ты остаешься в живых, тем выше вероятность, что твой враг совершит ошибку, и как только он это сделает, УЕБИ его(у автора там про мух на говно, но все знают, что Мех хорошо относится к мухам).

Мои личные трюки и фишки как остаться в живых:

Остаться в живых трюк #1 - никогда не зажимайся в углу. Зажался в угол - сдох! Все просто. Вы бы зажимались в углу во время реального зомби-апокалипсиса? Вот та же фигня. Всегда оставляй себе выход.
Остаться в живых трюк #2 - используй отвлекающие штуки, чтобы вести бой дольше, такие как мины, С4, динамит, закрывайте двери, сипользуйте лифты. Используй все, что может продлить бой. Ваш отхил крайне важен. Дольше бой - больше шансов, что враг совершит ошибку.

Разделяй и властвуй! Гораздо проще убить 1 врага, чем 2 одновременно. Казалось бы очевидно, но некоторые игроки полностью игнорируют это.

Разделяй и властвуй трюк #1 - Спрячься. Используй некоторые стены, закрывающие обзор, конечно у врага может быть датчик движения, не ведь не у каждого!

Разделяй и властвуй трюк #2
- "Кайти" оппонента(делай видимость, что отступаешь). Это один самых мощных трюков. Беги к гриду, тогда два или более игроков будут преследовать вас. Они могут разделить свою команду, чтобы поймать вас, если, конечно, они действительно хотят тебя слутать(и не слушают командира, долбоебы).

Разделяй и властвуй трюк #3 - бой в ограниченном пространстве. Как и в реальной жизни, если тебя атакуют 100 человек только 5 из них могут бить вас, и то по очереди. В fonline 6 гексов вокруг вашего персонажа, так что одновременно нападать могут 6 человек. Попробуйте найти хорошее место в ограниченном пространстве, такие как двери, чтобы уменьшить с 6 гексов до 1-2.

Убей самого слабого. Крайне важный аспект в любом бою - это убить сперва самого слабого игрока в команде противника.

Убей слабого. У меня есть свой список приоритетов при выборе целей. И это связано с их типом оружия:

#1 приоритетная цель: Плазмач. Всегда старайся первым делом убить ссаного плазмача.
#2 цель: CAWS(ШОББ). Проигнорируешь его, и он тебе присунет. По гланды.(у автора там тоже гомосятские аналогии, что недалеко от истины. Кавс опускает. Убейте его с ренжа, т.к. кавс очень неохотно разгексовывается)
#3 цель: На ваш выбор. Остальные цели уже не имеют особых приоритетов.

Маневры и ГЕКСование - бегай постоянно. Бегай, как угодно, просто бегай... Некоторые называют это танцами... насрать как вы это назовете.

Маневры и хитрости ГЕКСования #1 Быть хорошим ГЕКСовщиком - еще не значит быть хорошим Рэмбо. Легко разгексовать человека, который ломиться за тобой как зомби или какой другой моб. Это как с машинами, прижался к тебе кто-то сзади слишком близко, нажми тормоз и он уебётся. Так и с людьми, убегай- резко остановись-и разгексуй. "Сюрприз, ублюдок!"
Маневры и хитрости ГЕКСования #2 Если Вы не можете восстановить ОД. Найди место, где спрятаться, встань там и копи, пока дают.

Выбери себе четкий шмот если хочешь Рэмбовать. Ты должен быть одет лучше, чем твои враги, чтобы иметь больше шансов на успех, иначе будет сложно шо пиздец(другими словами "на тоненького").

Рэмбование вообще имеет очень низкий коэффициент выигрыша. Я умирал ебанную кучу раз, пока рембовал. Но иногда... иногда это может быть довольно плодотворно и полезно. Но как я уже говорил, если ты умер - это не значит, что ты что-то сделал не так. Это всего лишь значит, что ваш противник не совершил фатальных для него ошибок(короче не бугурть от сливов, в фолачике это норма,)
СУПЕРМЕН in da house ,)

Kes

« Reply #149 on: April 07, 2016, 00:44 »
Translation for russians(Перевод для русскоязычного комьюнити).

Thanks, Anook - hopefully it is useful for some people.

Update !
New video uploaded, Rambo Vol. 16. Sry for low quality and my bad taste in Musik. ;D
Check first post.