Author Topic: A3's PvP videos  (Read 38703 times)

Kes

Re: A3's PvP videos
« Reply #150 on: April 07, 2016, 01:29 »
Another video added, Rambo Vol. 15, and like before: Sry for low quality and my bad taste in Musik.
Damn, if this upload speed continues like this next week Ill be able to upload a ton more.
Check first post.

Waffen

• Contributor
  • Only elite blyad
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 07, 2016, 08:42 »
Nice!

SPECIAL

« Reply #152 on: April 07, 2016, 10:52 »
Nice vids! Poor talons... :D

rechyyy

• Memories never die
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 07, 2016, 12:06 »
Aco where is good 1x1 fights? 1 vs 2 vs talons or ncr  nubrangers its standart video. Same videos are a lot if on this forum. W8 scavengers or ncr and come with 50 hypo and 50 mines its veryy good
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 12:21 by rechyyy »

Waffen

• Contributor
  • Only elite blyad
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 07, 2016, 13:29 »
Aco where is good 1x1 fights? 1 vs 2 vs talons or ncr  nubrangers its standart video. Same videos are a lot if on this forum. W8 scavengers or ncr and come with 50 hypo and 50 mines its veryy good
Jelly russian :D can u please upload your own pro elite 1v1 videos?

John Name

« Reply #155 on: April 07, 2016, 13:46 »
I actually agree with rechyyy on the video being very meh but this time of session most of the newbie players have either been weeded out of the game or have gotten better at fighting so ramboing today is infinitely harder than it was 6 months ago or earlier. Ncr have fought him so often now that they have gotten better at it and so killing them by yourself is just so unlikely to happen,same story goes for pretty much all the other factions as well.

SPECIAL

« Reply #156 on: April 07, 2016, 14:56 »
1 vs 1 is not so interesting to see. Running around, healing and trying to hex.

StereQ

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 07, 2016, 15:21 »
lol 14 15 nice  :D

Kes

« Reply #158 on: April 07, 2016, 15:53 »
Aco where is good 1x1 fights? 1 vs 2 vs talons or ncr  nubrangers its standart video. Same videos are a lot if on this forum.

I'm supposed to upload only elite blyad videos? Oh, I see, ok. Because that's kinda imposible given the fact that I'm a noob.
Besides, I agree with SPECIAL:

1 vs 1 is not so interesting to see. Running around, healing and trying to hex.

I'd rather not put any 1v1s in video, but some of them are pretty funny, like locking nabs in electronic lockpick rooms.

Anook

• Чем шире наши рожи, тем теснее наши ряды.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 07, 2016, 16:43 »
ehh, only Special pity talons. U my sweetheart.
СУПЕРМЕН in da house ,)

Air_Wick

• Нет нет нет не в низ только...
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 07, 2016, 17:28 »
Good Videi Aco. And very good my ping  ;D ;D
Как же душа?

Kes

« Reply #161 on: April 08, 2016, 01:42 »
but this time of session most of the newbie players have either been weeded out of the game or have gotten better at fighting so ramboing today is infinitely harder than it was 6 months ago or earlier. Ncr have fought him so often now that they have gotten better at it and so killing them by yourself is just so unlikely to happen,same story goes for pretty much all the other factions as well.

Maybe, but I believe the reason for ramboing being harder is:
-Players don't use motion sensors at start of session
-Players don't have implants on start of session
-Players arn't all maxed level on start of session
-Difference which made ramboing a fuckton harder (No more random-is-god crit bursters). That's what made ramboing so fun.

Players are generally harder to kill. They are tanky, and can survive a double avenger hex using first aid. And that just in itself ruins ramboing.
Start session players are doing dungeons with mid-tier gear in hopes of making a profit from dungeon loot and not intention to fight, this makes killing them so easy. Their paths, their ideals, it's always the same and so easy to predict.

And now? Players are geared with top stuff straight out of their dueling bases ready to swarm, and I can tell you - A team that enters a map to kill a rambo is not at all the same as a rambo entering a map to kill a team.
Also we can add the fact that players are spawncamping Rambos. Ok, yeah...

So yeah, I might just stop making rambo videos until next session where 1v5's wont be so hard.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 03:34 by A3 »

John Name

« Reply #162 on: April 08, 2016, 08:25 »
You make some good points on the gear and the implants but experience is the best teacher and at this stage of the game the players that are playing have been for a long long time and have gotten alot better from getting they asses kicked, I only lost one fight to you 1 v 1 last season but this season the shoe is on the other foot, you have been sparring with Jamie whereas I have pretty much been sparring against the same dudes as last season and I have a job and stuff that takes alot of my time which means you are getting much more playtime than I and have vastly improved, and that is okay since that is how you improve at something=you do it again and again in a more difficult way.

hejmr

• Love and harmony
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 09, 2016, 14:46 »
(No more random-is-god crit bursters). That's what made ramboing so fun.

Agreed. Anyone could die anytime to a random crit burst. Now 1v1 fights take too fucking long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Ur9CAWsaM
Being a FOnline veteran means sinking in sentiment every time you look at the clock and it's 22:38.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 09, 2016, 15:28 »
Agreed. Anyone could die anytime to a random crit burst. Now 1v1 fights take too fucking long.
I sadly agree. Everyone using Defence Implants, top modded T3 stuff (my regular MA/p90 rambo times are over :'() - no more hex+range kills, in most cases you need 2 or even 3 proper hexes to kill a guy, because he's getting critically hexed with Avenger for 170 ;D in his normal dr 10/dt 4 CA MK II, can use FA, SS and Hypo. So fights are not as aggressive as they used to be, it's mostly waiting for enemies' mistakes. So if it needs something more than just a proper hexer build + some reflexes to kill one guy then imagine what happens if you meet 2 or 3. Barely possible to win nowadays, assuming they play at least decent (not making stupid, disruptive mistakes). Not mentioning I'm meeting mostly solo players or groups of ~6. R.I.P. small scale PvP.

Hovewer I can't totally agree 1v1 sucks to play/watch. It can be really a great experience if both guys know what to do and don't just push it for luck. Some fights last long but are really intense in the same moment. Some love for my duel-mates here. :-*