Author Topic: Item Highlighter Mk2  (Read 6226 times)

Lucek666

• View Profile
Item Highlighter Mk2
« on: July 13, 2015, 15:21 »

IH Mk2 is a fresh version of powerful Item Highlighter. Sadly Drot stop supporting and develop his mod so I will try to continue this mission and update source, because useful tools and knowledge should be shared. :)

v.02
- added highlight of plasma gatling

v.01
Main content is without big changes, all items are highlighted like before, just some things are little updated:
- added highlight of big ammo crate, high containers, floor safe, crate, pot, vases, poor box, wall lockers.
- fixed highlight of toxic gecko pelt, bones.
Other lootable things like regular lockers, fridges, desks, bookshelves, etc. are still not highlighted (sufficiently visible already and too much highlight looks shitty)

Installation:
Download zip file from here.
Drop this archive to fonline2 "data" folder, later open Datafiles.cfg file and add line data/Highlighter.zip Save.
If you have already old version of highlighter just drop new archive to your fonline2 data folder and nothing more.

Enjoy (and feel free to post suggestions) :)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 10:24 by Lucek666 »

The Sheep

• يسوع هو أعظم
    • View Profile
Re: Item Highlighter Mk2
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 15:54 »

gj and continue Luczek!!!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 15:56 by The Sheep »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 16:40 »
Are people that blind  :o

My Youtube Channel
Fronte Renesco

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 16:44 »

Pepik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 21:27 »
No, but without it you will be (especially if you are playing sierra caves a lot).

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2015, 05:07 »
Spoiler

Who would use this?
::) good question
I use that to find hidden weapons. yesterday I found some mega upgraded powerfist hidden behind a chair

also I was gonna make a mod that gave exclamation points so weapon drops can be easily detected (not for me,  for the community :) )

My Youtube Channel
Fronte Renesco

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2015, 11:54 »
Spoiler
Spoiler

Who would use this?
::) good question
I use that to find hidden weapons. yesterday I found some mega upgraded powerfist hidden behind a chair

also I was gonna make a mod that gave exclamation points so weapon drops can be easily detected (not for me,  for the community :) )
nice :)

Lego

• View Profile
    • Fallout 4
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2015, 23:54 »
nice mod :D

im colorblind  :-\ so this helps  8) a little
let's remember all the people who are less fortune

Xtreme

• Local Moderator
  • The chase it's better than the catch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2015, 02:12 »
nice

ImperiuS

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2018, 21:35 »

IH Mk2 is a fresh version of powerful Item Highlighter. Sadly Drot stop supporting and develop his mod so I will try to continue this mission and update source, because useful tools and knowledge should be shared. :)

v.02
- added highlight of plasma gatling

v.01
Main content is without big changes, all items are highlighted like before, just some things are little updated:
- added highlight of big ammo crate, high containers, floor safe, crate, pot, vases, poor box, wall lockers.
- fixed highlight of toxic gecko pelt, bones.
Other lootable things like regular lockers, fridges, desks, bookshelves, etc. are still not highlighted (sufficiently visible already and too much highlight looks shitty)

Installation:
Download zip file from here.
Drop this archive to fonline2 "data" folder, later open Datafiles.cfg file and add line data/Highlighter.zip Save.
If you have already old version of highlighter just drop new archive to your fonline2 data folder and nothing more.

Enjoy (and feel free to post suggestions) :)

Lucek666 Thank you so much for make this and share with us. It's really frustating nowdays looking for tools in this forum: (I came back to the game a week ago, I was away from FO2 like 2 years ago) Now when I came back to the game and looking for tools/huds/ almost all of em are out to date, 404 error, or deleted by elitist authors that wants "hur hur ma secret toolz" "my treasure hur hur, nobody gonna get it" "hur hur hur" (adopt gollum posture while typing) I waste like 4 days looking around 100 pages on forums, looking on web browser for new huds and highlighters and so on, and honestly it's terrible. I really apreciate your time and your "share with all" spirit, you save my day buddy, Greets.