Author Topic: Xsarqopedia Release  (Read 17676 times)

xsarq

• View Profile
Xsarqopedia Release
« on: July 21, 2015, 16:39 »
Xsarqopedia has been moved back to official host. Use
http://wiki.fonline2.com/

Spoiler
Hello!

It been a while since my last post, i had been a bit inactive. Wait - it is not actually true - in fact i was very active - just not in game. I was working on this:

http://xsarqopedia.mwzip.com
Xsarqopedia state: Up-to date. (Information from patch date: 29 November 2015, implemented.)

What is Xsarqopedia?

This is heavily modified Fonline 2 wiki, with a lot of new content. This wiki is updated with all changes done through session 3. There shouldn't be any old-dated pages. Living world project, special encounters, new dungeons, new quests etc. All this has been described and included into wiki.

Xsarqopedia unlike original wiki is also corrected from technical side: location images has been remastered and in most cases are much better quality, there's working sidebar and main menu has plenty of new random images. Unlike official Fonline 2 wiki everyone can edit it, so if you find a mistake, typo or feel like you need to add something - feel free to do it.

Thanks to Hedron, most of articles have been translated from my broken english into actual one, there's still a lot to correct though but in this wiki at least some articles are actually wroten in english!

Thanks to Wesan there is also description for some obscure items or locations. Pretty much useless i think - but hey it's also bit fancy!

Since Xsarqopedia is being hosted on some free site the providor has added an add to every page. To get rid of this ad you can use adblock extension for your browser (easiest option) or make an wiki account, logged in users doesn't have any ads.

Quick FAQ

How can i help?

Let other people know about this wiki. Share the link with other players. You can also edit and fix things.

Whats with official wiki?

As far as i know there is no one working on it right now. If someone wants to copy changes from xsarqopedia back into official wiki, feel free to do so.

I found a mistake in wiki! Crafting experience for xxx is xxx

Remember that there's an xp x 2 feature going on serwer right now. Experience for crafting and for killing mobs is doubled compared to what you should have. As this can be disabled any time deves decide so, it's pointless to change.

Why it is related so late into the session? Man it's been 9 month since session 3 started!

Becuase imha lazy prick.

Do you have any source files for all this graphic?

Yes. You can download raw photoshop files here.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/l7xrr3f9v4rtx/Photos

It is about 4 giga of files. Should be about all i used. I know for sure its missing alpha main menu - i accidentally deleted the file when uploading, but other than that it should had everything. If you can't find certain file then i don't have it.

Any plans to translate wiki into other languages?

Nope, at least not me.

What's are your plan for the future?

I would love to join any project that would aim into creating an Encounter Map. Unfortunely i myself have zero idea how to do it.

Creating an Wiki Account:

Since i had some issues with trolls unfortunely we have to go back to unconvinient closed registration formula like on old official wiki. Just send request for account through xsarqopedia and also write in this thread. Oh also answer for captcha question is Fonline2 .

« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 21:14 by xsarq »
Xsarqopedia has been fully replaced with Official Wiki. You can expect the newest updates to be added on official wiki just like at old times.

HUNTARD

• View Profile
Re: Xsarqopedia Release
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 16:41 »
In session 2 it used to be anti sniper armor due to very high armor class bonus. Homever this session i don't think there's even one of those armors in the whole serwer.

@Desert Combat Armor

Night has it.

xsarq

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 16:42 »
Really? How he get one? From which feature? That's interesting.

Edit: Change incorporated.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 16:47 by xsarq »
Xsarqopedia has been fully replaced with Official Wiki. You can expect the newest updates to be added on official wiki just like at old times.

HUNTARD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 16:43 »
Really? How he get one? From which feature? That's interesting.
For winning HG or something like that,
was confirmed.

Urshak

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 16:56 »
Good job  :D

Feather

• Don't Panic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 17:27 »
Good to know the Eksarku is still with us, thanks for your work!
What made you start a new wiki in the first place?

edit: Nvm, just read about that certain "player event" and the dramatic results that came of it ;)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 17:52 by Feather »

hejmr

• Love and harmony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 17:33 »
Great work, Xsarqu! You da man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Ur9CAWsaM
Being a FOnline veteran means sinking in sentiment every time you look at the clock and it's 22:38.

Hazard

• Nothing to see here, move on
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 18:00 »
Xsarq deserves a huge applause everybody! *claps*
Musashi be like:

)
°)
 ͡°)
ʖ ͡°)
 ͜ʖ ͡°)
° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Someone said loot? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Marco

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 18:19 »
Nice! Good for you Xsarq, but this isnt a Xsarq's topic without drama. Maybe people should update the wiki with the Drama's History of FO2 like "Dequ vs Devs", "Fast Relog Permaban", "JTS and the Implants", etc

Grinn

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2015, 18:33 »
Nice work.
How do you know that? t4 parts for Apa resp in Anclave ivent?

Hazard

• Nothing to see here, move on
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2015, 20:23 »
Nice work.
How do you know that? t4 parts for Apa resp in Anclave ivent?

Hmmm interesting, I've never seen any part for APA yet, anywhere.
Musashi be like:

)
°)
 ͡°)
ʖ ͡°)
 ͜ʖ ͡°)
° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Someone said loot? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Grinn

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2015, 20:27 »
me to , but

for fuck sake

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2015, 20:38 »
me to , but
Spoiler

do you know what means ultra rare?

Grinn

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2015, 20:46 »
me to , but
Spoiler

do you know what means ultra rare?

Ultra marine , or power rangers?

xsarq

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2015, 21:44 »
Hey. I have no idea wheter it's actually spawns there it's just my speculation.

http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=11586.0

As you can see there is no 100% confirmed info, just players speculation. I didn't saw any APA components there. But it makes sense you know? Enclave Event used to spawn APA's in s2. It's the only legit source of this parts i can imagine.