Author Topic: [archive] Presidential Decrees and Announcements.  (Read 2640 times)

Lucek666

• View Profile
[archive] Presidential Decrees and Announcements.
« on: July 31, 2015, 19:42 »

Document #1.31072015

Decision.
Name "Reformed New California Republic" will be no longer in use.
Citizen Advisory Board is terminated.
General Hubert, Cleg and Chancellors lose all power and rights to represent the Republic.

Justification.
The current government was democratically elected and is the only legitimate continuation of the presidential system. Structures not approved by the President shall be deemed illegal.
In the future, new advisory and decision-making structure will be set up.

Annotations.
I believe that the decisions and reforms undertaken by the regent Hubert and later by Chancellors and quasi-president Cleg were necessary to preserve the continuity of the state, but unfortunately did not bring too many other good effects. This chapter of our history will be definitively closed.
All members of Citizen Advisory Board should as soon as possible finalize all begun projects and submit a detailed report about their work. Also I expect report about financial situation.
There are plans to expand the government's position and the appointment the Vice President and some Ministers. In the future scope of duties will be too big for one person so it's inevitable and necessary step.

Document #2.31072015

Decision.
Recruiting Office will be open and recruitment process will be resumed.

Justification.
Uniting the people under our flag is a superior objective. Rebublic needs a every person who wants to show its value. Each potential soldier and every civilian is worth its weight in gold.

Annotations.
Time will tell who from recruits will be a loyal and morally valuable, who has a military or leadership skills and who has the potential to be a social worker or coach. The main thing now is to build the Community, constantly growing group centered around common values, oriented on armed activities, but with noticeable social and civil accents. People who came with me to the ranks will be a great starting point, also I'm sure that remnants of the old army will be a valuable addition. Currently all members, both civilian and military will be concentrated in one faction "New California Republic". In long future the second existing group "NCR Rangers" will be reformed and called for special assignments, but it is too early to talk about.

Document #3.31072015

Decision.
Shady sands now is and will be in future an open city to all factions and their members who want to peacefully coexist, trade, take a caravan or do some social activity.

Justification.
Separating the city from the global politics and openly for all is the best way to improve the reputation and attractiveness of the Capital.

Annotations.
The current government will seek to retain its current state. I think that the brand new defense system will eliminate a single criminal element without pulling in conflict the entire group. I'm also sure that our soldiers will not transmit the conflicts from Wasteland in the area of Capital. Of course the idea of an open city does not mean passivity in the face of invasions or other criminal activities.
The law and order must be respected. Any criminal activity sooner or later will be punished. This warning also applies to irresponsible guards and soldiers.

Document #4.31072015

Decision.
System of NCR bases will be extended.

Justification.
Operations outside the Capital requires a good network of bases for the parking vehicles, regear, meetings and other casual things.

Annotations.
I have no idea why it has been neglected in the past.
Bases will be funded from private resources of the President and donations from members NCR and TH.

#########PIPBOY ERROR#
##########################
##########
#
Doc########You can be#########
arrested or fined for harassing Bigfoot#####CALIFORNIA ###TITUTION Engulfed in evil I am taken by his power####
ARTICLE 3## cooperate with us in offensive actions.
Some diploma#########PIPBOY ERROR#########e d
one soon, Wasteland is harsh, forum is harsher. ## also Republic

Doc#####.31072015

De###sion.
Depart###############acy will be open.I woke in darkness#####
##########3
Justification.
Activity in the field of global diplomacy i#######PIPBOY ERROR##########lars to build a strong state.
`R$R.1?(EoY5JtTe`R$.1?(EoY5Jt/Te`R$.1?(oY5Jt/Te`NR$.1?(oY5J/Te`kNR$.?(oYN5J/Te`
yicm??M[1|Uqz$FSyic??M[1|Uqz$\FSyic??M[1|Uz$\FSyicd??M[1|Uz\FSyZicd?M[1|$Uz\FSy
#6aL-8\der]._DzI#6a-8\der].  ##I want to change the way brahmin react to make shit shoveling more tactical.########_D.zI#6a-8\der]._D.I#6a-r8\der]._.I#6Oa-8\de>r]._.I#
=OZ:{$lZ3I*]+jT7=OZ{$lZM3I*]+jT7=OZ{$lZM3I*]+jT7OZ{$3lZM3I*]jT7OFZ{3lZM^3I*]jT7
Q'k[r4'#Q!h9OFSMQ'kr4'#qQ!h9OFSMQ'kr4'#qQ!h9OFSMQkr4'j#qQ!h9FSMQSkr'j#qOQ!h9FSM
_(0i=cKiBqrrw,xl_(0=cKigBqrrw,xl_(0=cKigBqrrw,xl_0=cKJigBqrrwxl_0:cKJi;gBqrrwxl
J%TxrRqfgo9Ivp]6J%TrRqfVgo9Ivp]6J%TrRqfVgo9Ivp]6JTrRq,fVgo9Iv]6JTJRq,fCVgo9Iv]6
Hh`Bs[Y^(rDQvCulHh`s[Y^@(rDQvCulHh`s[Y^@(rDQvCulH`s[Y5^@(rDQvulH`![Y5^+@(rDQvul
'9SHT4).gzx2e\{('9ST4).:gzx2e\{('9T4).W:gzx2e\{(9T4)e.W:gzx2e\(9T4)e.jW:gzx2e\(
LTfmw*(:>)DliC_ALTfw*(:">)DliC_A#PIPBOY ERROR#LTw*(:3">)DliCALTw*v(:3">)DliCLTw*v(:h3">)DliCL
1qEAPCH6yX#p04`*1qEPCH6yX#p04`*>1qECH6yX#p04`*>1qhECH6yX#p04`*1qhECH6kyX#p04`*1
[p3s(UUH"4AiD61d[p3(UUH"4AiD61d1[p3(UH"4AiD61d1S[p3(UH"4AiD61d1[p3(UXH"4AiD61d1
Fw3pjB(uKE`:K{tAFw3jB(uKE`:K{tA'Fw3jB(uK`:K{ttA'Fw3jB(uK`:K{ttA'Fw3jB(uK`:K{ttA
BNuU;-DP=S,;.R]ABNuU;-DP=S,;.R]ABNuU;-DP=S,;.R]ABNuU;-DP=S,;.R]ABNuU;-DP=S,;.R]
mJbtBYdN>3t]{zThmJbtBYdN>3t]{zThmJbtBYdN>3t]{zThmJbtBYdN>3t]{zThmJbtBYdN>3t]{zT
tth2$W-h.8N;5.'Ntth2$W-h.8N;5.'Ntth2$W-h.8N;5.'Ntth2$W-h.8N;5.'Ntth2$W-h.8N;5.'
#imlmUeV3]6YZ5my#imlmUeV3]6YZ5my#imlmUeV3]6YZ5my#imlmUeV3]6YZ5my#imlmUeV3]6YZ5m
##oc#####.31072#
as it bursts into flames
and crackles in shame##########
Annotat#########s.
Republic will not be under influence of any big or famous group, especially
any criminal organisation.
Alliances will be selected carefully ####################PIPBOY ERROR#####################################################Marriage between cousins is against the law only if they are younger than
         `'-- "'`

65######################################3
Backing to allies. We need loyal, fair and brave friends who will not abused their power in the city, also they will supported our #########PIPBOY ERROR############ cooperate with us in offensive
actions.
Some diplomatic moves and decisions will be done soon, also Republic is open for propositions.
#########PIPBOY ERROR####
####

##########e State of California is an inseparable part of the
United Sta######################ed States Constitution is the
supreme law of the land. He begins to chant the demonic verse,
unaware of the Satanic curse.#######

#####cation.
Activity in the field of global diplomacy is the key. This is one of the pillars to build a strong state.

##oc####2#
####ns.
Republic will not be under influence of any big or famous group, es#####criminal organisation.
Alliances will be###########################PIPBOY ERROR################It's not a bug. It's a feature.##########33pt well known raiders gangs.
###########
If you cut down a cactus, you could be sentenced to 25 years in prison#########

###########
I'm sure that most of diplomatic things it would appear during actions and very fast we will see who has what attitu##############PIPBOY ERROR############English is the common language of the people of the United States.
of America and the State of California.  This section is intended to
preserve, protect and stre###############The California Citizens Compensation Commission is
hereby created and ########ven me
mbers appointed by the
Governor. The commission shall
e#################################################### with us in offensive actions.
##oc#####.3##2#
Lucifer, Our master
Beelzebub, pride reigns#########
Some diplomatic moves and###  It’s illegal to sell your eyeballse #
###public is open for propositions
.K1fMq%$$JXyc#PIPBOY ERROR#K1fq%$JXycxjgd&K1fq%K$JXcxjghd&K1fq%K$JcxjgQhd&
%Fu'n-E6ej$4{5,o%Fun-E69ej$4{5,o%FunE69ejW$4{5,o%unE6>9ej$4{5.,o%unE6>ej$42{5.,
b<-O'=!Q(y!uq'3!b<-'=!QK(y!uq'3!b<-'!QK(Hy!uq'3!b-'!Q2K(H!uq'93!b-'!Q2(H!usq'93
##########PIPBOY ERROR####
##################################
##################PIPBOY ERROR#################

Document #12.09082015

Announcement.
System of military bases has been completed.

Annotations.
Thanks to a private donations we were able to build 10 bases for our armed forces.

Document #13.21082015

Announcement.
Near the Capital was built rocketball arena.

Spoiler

Annotations.
Chancellor Crowells initiative has been crowned by success. This investment will certainly bring many entertainment to all Wastelanders and probably improve the image of the Republic.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 18:52 by Feather »

Lucek666

• View Profile
Re: ⋆ Presidential Decrees and Announcements.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 20:55 »
Document #14.24082015

Special Announcement.
Today, special agent Knight Shift took over the buildings in Vault City Downtown and Hub Old Town and handed them available to the government of New California Republic. From this moment the above mentioned buildings will serve as the official outposts of the Republic and as logistics centers for our forces.
Sadly Vault City and Hub are outside of our control, but this does not mean that the Republic does not hold finger on the pulse. It is obvious that one day we completely unite these territories under our flag, these outposts are first steps to this goal.

Spoiler

Annotations.
Knight Shift is appointed as general manager of these places.
NCR personel soon will receive further information about the usefulness of these objects.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 08:28 by Lucek666 »

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 01:56 »
Document #15.30082015

Special Announcement.
I'm glad to inform that yesterday personel of New California Republic took over the temporary administrative control of Junktown and started a new chapter in the life of this glorious community. News of the abandoned city, newcomers without any help and depraved remnants of Scouts left me no choice. I had to lead a small expeditionary patrol and do what was necessary, of course by peaceful means and with the support of the local population.

In practice patronate of NCR means that Junktown retain the existing independence and will remain full autonomous, but some of the impact of the Republic will be present in the future, also President of NCR should be considered as a honorary, but legitimate patron of these territories and forces. It goes without saying that organisation known as Junktown Scouts should be one of the most faithful allies of the NCR.
Crucial thing is to restore fully operational of Junktown Scouts in the spirit of the law and return to their glorious roots as soon as possible. My officials do not waste time so some things are underway, personnel decisions are being made, activity was initiated, also Republic plans certain investments connected with Junktown. Generally the future looks promising.
All details will be announced by the NCR President or by the authorities of JTS.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 08:28 by Lucek666 »

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 14:56 »
Document #16.31082015

Announcement.
Some time ago, Joe "Lolum" Peterson, the legendary trader, treasure hunter and loyal son of Republic, gave me a donation with the intention to reward our brave soldiers. Wonderful gesture, I'm still impressed! Therefore, I will use this grant to start cyclical competition "Trooper of the Week" with special financial prize, as a form of reward for outstanding service of NCR members.
Details of this competition will be forwarded by internal channels.
Thanks again Joe!

At this point I also want to thank everyone who gave us support in various forms, Republic will remember and will try to honor you!

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 10:20 »
Document #17.01092015

Announcement.
Walter Crowel finished his work in the Council Board in a great style, Rocketball Arena near Capital is a living testimony of his toil. Definitely it would be a sin to waste his talent, therefore I have the pleasure to announce that he is appointed as permanent representative of the NCR for regional development in Junktown. I'm sure that he will be a valuable member of their community, also as man of business will make good decisions and investments in the name of Republic for benefit the Junktown.

##__###1##8#

c#PIPBOY ERROR#
Cut 0ff the hands 0f thieVes#########
*****###  dlakdlajde #
###Law)))
.K1fMq%$$JXyK1fq%$JXycxjgd&K1fq%K$JXcxjghd&K1fq%K$JcxjgQhd&
%Fu'n-E6ej$4{5,o%Fun-E69ej$4
{5,o%FunE69ejW$4{5,o%unE6>9ej$4{5.,o%unE6>ej$42{5.,
b<-O'=!Q(y!uq'3!b<-'=!QK(y!uq'3!b<-'!QK(Hy!uq'3!b-'!Q2K(H!uq'93!b-'!Q2(H!usq'93
##########PIPBOY ERROR####
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 17:17 by Lucek666 »

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2016, 20:36 »
Document #19.01012016

Announcement.
Official presidential projects in progress:

Final phase of the planning / very early phase of realisation: restoration of NCR Rangers (or establish the new Rangers-based formation if for some reasons can't be possible restore old).
For sure NCR need Rangers. For sure Rangers forces can't be regular faction driven by some regular members, mercanieries or random peoples, it is obvious that the only guarantee of the high moral quality and loyalty to Republic is let drive and command this faction our most valuable, brave and disciplined peoples. Finally Republic has appropriate persons, so this project can be done soon.

Cancelled.

Final phase of planning: expanding the composition of the government.
Wider government is crucial thing for performance of whole political and authority system, it is my goal since start of presidency, but it is too important move to be done fast or hastily, also everything is based on number of active, talented and educated people. For sure as first will be added position of Vice President. In long future some Ministry. Also General of NCR Rangers as soon as we end our first project.

Very early phase of planning: NCR Academy.
NCR Academy as self-independent group driven by some loyal and valuable persons with educational skill would be best tool to educate new generations of peoples who arrive to Republic and source of citizens and civil officiels, best way to get new recruits for our military formations, also make a good impact on Wasteland population in general. Sadly, like above this project is depend on appropriate people, also many details should be polished before phase of realisation.

Very early phase of planning: Presidential election.
Making the New California Republic Community enough strong, numerous and conscious of its role and importance is the ultimate goal of my Presidency, first real independent presidential election driven by Community of members, citizens and supporters will be sign that I achieved my goal and my role is ended. Sadly this thing is not based only on my good will, making civil society is depend on population, on activity and commitment of core NCR members and citizens (citizenship system should be rebuild, now is devalued), also on some initiatives from side of allies and supporters if we want make it right and wide. Maybe I will need encourage them to activity in social and political context.
Now I see very few noble Republicans who can run as candidates, who can win election and rule our country, but for first I not see any will in our Community to make election, also for sure it is not best way how it should be done due to small number of potential voters and candidates. Is to early for that.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 20:31 by Lucek666 »

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 20:53 »
Document #20.14012016

Announcement.
Today, after a long time of coding, was published comprehensive document about laws & regulations in Shady Sands area. The provisions in this document have the status of official law in force.

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2016, 00:12 »
Document #21.04032016

Announcement.
Due to his exemplary career, length of service, steadfastness, courage and loyalty I'm glad to bestow officer Ed Gein aka Jeffrey Dahmer the highest NCR military medal known as Golden Bear.

Annotations.
This officer proved that he is real core of the Republic. Salute!

Document #22.04032016

Announcement.
According to 2nd paragraph of document #19.01012016 I have to announce that the composition of the government is expanded. Position of Vice President is added to structure of government. Personal nomination will be published in other document.
Details of Vice President position.
Short characteristic:
Vice President position is part of civil government nominated by the President and subordinate only to him. Vice President position despite of civil character can be inferior, superior or parallel to military structures.
Scope of duties:
Details should be precised directly by President of NCR, but generalizing we can say that consulting, logistics and planning on low and average level of issues should be considered as part of duties.
Emergency situations:
If President is not available and situation so requires Vice President have full right and obligation to decide also in high level cases which are part of strict Presidential duties.
If President will disappear for a period longer than month without giving reasons Vice President as the highest representative of government have obligation to take over the position in order to preserve the continuity of authority. In practice it means that Vice President will become legitimate President of NCR.
If President will resign (for any reason) from his position Vice President as the highest representative of government have obligation to take over the position in order to preserve the continuity of authority. In practice it means that Vice President will become legitimate President of NCR.
Benefits:
Vice President have same benefits like President including personal guard, expanded medical care, one week of holidays in New Reno and free molerat mayhem tickets for whole family.

Annotations.
This position need a lot of work and balance, but for sure is needed to improve decision-making capabilities of government, also due to fact that position like that is integral part of traditional american presidential system we can say that this decision is further step into democracy.

Document #23.04032016

Special Announcement.
According to document #22.04032016 I'm glad to announce governmental nomination:
Knight Shift - nominated on position of Vice President of the New California Republic.

Annotations.
Well, everyone who know Knight and his pro-Republican approach, his skills, experience and commitment he can't doubt in the validity of my decision.