11 (17.7%)
Vaultloner
4 (6.5%)
James Powell
2 (3.2%)
Maszrum
7 (11.3%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: favorite NCR president?  (Read 3938 times)

Kes

Re: favorite NCR president?
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2015, 15:27 »
After every new president takes place... There is a wave of Town controls, then it goes dead.

HUNTARD

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2015, 15:58 »
I think President should get some payment for each week because of his position.
Which will also help to keep this live.

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2015, 17:29 »
Thanks guys. Fact is that my group is not elite superduper ss swarm commando, to this I have now less time to play because rl, but yea, we try do what we can best to move this faction forward and improve the reputation and activity, also in the military context. I'm glad that my (and my people) effort is visible.))
After every new president takes place... There is a wave of Town controls, then it goes dead.
Yea, it is sad, but the truth is that no group is continually active, in most cases it is one or two weeks of massive swarm and TCs, then few weeks or more of silence.

Feather

• Don't Panic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2015, 03:20 »
Having watched Lucek work for a while now I must simply say: Respect.
While nothing extraordinary in any aspect, he manages to cover every aspect to some extent and that during low population times on this server and real life calls.
He built a team, he does somewhat RP, he gets them into PvE/PvP action. What's still missing is a good concept to liven up their home town Shady Sands some more as that still feels dead.
Apart from that he seems to this thing happen so again: Respect.

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2015, 12:16 »
Having watched Lucek work for a while now I must simply say: Respect.
While nothing extraordinary in any aspect, he manages to cover every aspect to some extent and that during low population times on this server and real life calls.
He built a team, he does somewhat RP, he gets them into PvE/PvP action. What's still missing is a good concept to liven up their home town Shady Sands some more as that still feels dead.
Apart from that he seems to this thing happen so again: Respect.
Thanks fellow Wastelander!
Yes, for sure Shady Sands needs more care from my (and my personnel) side. The behavior of the guards, general safety, and overall reputation must be a constant object of concern, also must be introduced the new elements to stimulate the social life of the Capital. For sure current situation in Shady Sands looks far better than in past, but still is much work to do, sadly months of neglect are difficult to easy and fast correct.