Author Topic: hello!  (Read 3058 times)

Overseer Karl R.

• Supporter
  • We'll be there!
    • View Profile
hello!
« on: August 03, 2015, 12:02 »
Hello and many greetings.

NCR is not included in our documentation, we are supposed to contact our Los Angeles transit cell headquarters. But on coordinates for them nothing left, other secondary contacts are also unavailable.

So according to instructions 72-vt-bbzdz2443 we contact your group as local law.

We are looking forward to visit your representative on our way to vault 8 any time in following days.

Vault Prevail

Lucek666

• View Profile
Re: hello!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 17:25 »
Hello... Hmmm... Hello newcomer. Looks like I just received the report referring to your appearance.

NCR Secret Intelligence Service. Field report #9677612/666
Our agents detected the unexpected presence and activity of unknown individuals dressed in vault suits. Their number, armament and intentions are not known. Suites suggest that they may be spies or saboteurs from Vault City or just fetishists in bizarre pajamas, but in current time we are not able to confirm any theory. We are working on it. We recommend do not attempt any direct contact, not leave the Capital and strengthen the protection until we finish our investigation.

Sabatier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 19:59 »
Report of aggresive behavior against NCR.

Looks like these Vault people fight with a raider group called "Hello Kitty". They attacked a friendly patrol of NCR Soldiers.

I suggest to see this Vault guys as enemys of the NCR!

Overseer Karl R.

• Supporter
  • We'll be there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 20:29 »
Report of aggresive behavior against NCR.

Looks like these Vault people fight with a raider group called "Hello Kitty". They attacked a friendly patrol of NCR Soldiers.

I suggest to see this Vault guys as enemys of the NCR!

Please tell me more! I personally command every trip outside vault and I cannot remember any incident involving NCR. We got attacked by "guardians", we fought few waves of fiercy siberian bears but no NCR.

Sabatier

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2015, 21:22 »
Me and Buhaj (both trusted NCR Ranger) was attacked and killed by "zimniok" "pewpewgun" and "ms. panda" in Sierra caves after friendly saying that we will not attack neutral groups. This guys where also friendly untill we where close enouth to get onehexed... Further investiagtion with NCR Leader Lucek shown, that this vault members wanted to help their hello kitty friend we still not have attacked.

I can send full log per pm if wished. And @Der Amerikaner: Wer bist du ├╝berhaupt hier mitzureden?! troll...

K0FM

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2015, 23:57 »
Pretty sure two of the three you mentioned are very new, saw them join up just yesterday.  Maybe a speaking to is in order, or a night locked up in the vault.
Team is Open for Rambos - 2-30 slots available /PM

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 00:07 »
This case will be explained in a diplomatic way. Conclusions and decisions will be announced in due course.

HariK40

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2015, 11:15 »
I have experienced hostile activity with Hello Kitty myself. I do not remember vivid details, but it was a medium age female belonging to he HK faction wielding metal armour and energy weapons. I have experienced further encounters with another female of HK wielding metal armour and advanced sledgehammer abilities... Unknown at this time if same character.

xsarq

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2015, 11:43 »
callying any women i know: "medium-aged" is a nice way to start combat indeed...
Xsarqopedia has been fully replaced with Official Wiki. You can expect the newest updates to be added on official wiki just like at old times.

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2015, 11:45 »
callying any women i know: "medium-aged" is a nice way to start combat indeed...
yea, now you know why Furiosa started war against NCR xD

Overseer Karl R.

• Supporter
  • We'll be there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2015, 12:31 »
So that was the reason? This is why we have population control in our Vault. When women get aged they go to "reroll" machines instead of usual cloning. And our vault doctor Rheinhard also made formula for perfect "woman attributes" CC each time!

Back to to NCR - we had few meetings lately ended ok, one with join forces against robbers. Hope for more, my security chief advises to help you in so called control over nearby settlements.

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2015, 14:27 »
So that was the reason? This is why we have population control in our Vault. When women get aged they go to "reroll" machines instead of usual cloning. And our vault doctor Rheinhard also made formula for perfect "woman attributes" CC each time!

Back to to NCR - we had few meetings lately ended ok, one with join forces against robbers. Hope for more, my security chief advises to help you in so called control over nearby settlements.

As an official of NCR I can not accept these methods of population control as appropriate, especially since I see here references to socio-scientific activities in the infamous Vault City.
Artificial interference and manipulation of the population is debatable from a moral point of view and as such, is not supported by the Republic, because we respect every form of humanity, even advanced in age, disabled, defective, deformed or mutated.
Of course your scientific knowledge is impressive, also frustrated medium-aged women can be source of big problems, so I can not judge you hastily.

Back to diplomacy between VD and NCR - yes, after short period of chaotic relations, finally we can say that everything is allright and our peaceful cooperation is possible and will continue. I think we can close this discussion at this point.

DarenOp

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2015, 16:25 »
 :)