Author Topic: [archive] Reports, notes and rumors.  (Read 1791 times)

Lucek666

• View Profile
[archive] Reports, notes and rumors.
« on: August 08, 2015, 14:06 »
I received a very delayed but undoubtedly interesting report from the agents in Vault City:

NCR Secret Intelligence Service. Field report #94776333/123
Some time ago VC soldiers captured a group of tribals and later they handed them to Vault scientists for the purpose of secret medical experiments. We determined that they transplanted tribals brains (used in this case chimpanzee and abnormal brains) and tested substances called "psycho". It is not known what was the aim of the experiment. The fact is that after some time these barbarians killed all the scientists and fled from the city. They headed south. From what we know they used a very adequate word "psycho" as the name of their group.
We suggest caution, these abnormal tribals can show hostility to the Republic and try to attack our forces.

Also I received a many actual reports about criminal activity of this group in last days, but one specialized report about them is especially interesting:

Hub hospital. Psychiatric ward. Note from loose observations population in Hub dowtown.
On city streets our personel observed a group of individuals whose rudimentary human instincts, inability to logical speak, barbarous dialect full of curses and mindless aggression may indicate civilizational backwardness, mental handicap, sexual frustration, mutation or some medical experiment in which they participated (probably all these causes are true). Existence of many of them can contradict the theory that life with 0 INT is impossible. It can be a true medical sensation!
Further analysis at this stage of observation is impossible. Progress will be reported.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 18:53 by Feather »

Lucek666

• View Profile
Re: ⋆ Reports, notes and rumors.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 14:37 »
Final report in this case:

NCR Secret Intelligence Service. Field report #9875512/445
Referring to the document #9677612/666 we report closing the investigation. We're still not sure if these individuals known as Vault Dwellers are not fetishists in bizarre pajamas, but for sure they are not enemies of the Republic. Contacts with them do not pose a threat.

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 22:14 »
Today I was given holotape with the recording of yesterday's rocketball event. I took part in it, despite this I watched the recording with interest. Sport is really great, especially when you can admire it sitting in an armchair with a drink in hand... Yea... But back to event - this initiative looks impressive, and should be a permanent part of the local sporting life. I hope that some animal & monsters rights activists do not block this event because of the suffering of this molerat... Ekhmm...

Spoiler
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 08:31 by Lucek666 »

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 15:05 »
Some time ago in Document #14.24082015 I announced the opening of our official outposts in Hub and Vault City. I just received a report referring to this case:

NCR Opinion Research Center. Report #4475
Crowds of locals took to the streets of Hub and VC to celebrate the opening of new NCR offices in these territories, were heard the loud voices of hope that the Republic will soon unite these lands and will bring democracy there.
Our Center very highly rated the good propaganda effect of these events.
We obtained visual material from the town monitorings:

Spoiler
Spoiler

« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 08:31 by Lucek666 »

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2015, 19:49 »
My secretary left me to read wallpaper The Daily... Ekhmm... Hubswamp... Such a title! I do not read this kind of press, but yesterday's issue looks really interesting:

Spoiler

« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 08:32 by Lucek666 »

Lucek666

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 08:20 »
Interesting report.

NCR Secret Intelligence Service. Field report #122376612/344
We have to inform that our agents detected the appearance and activity of new group called New California Confederacy. Basing on research and NCR database we can say that it is group consisting of few retired NCR members. At this moment we do not have personal information about founder of this group or about some other members. We noticed that their goals and approach are a bit similiar to guidelines of many other armed gangs, what in practice means that their activity can be unpredictable, but at this stage we can say that they are not threat to our civil community, also their approach to formal structures of NCR can be described as neutral.
Official manifest of this group confirmed almost all information what we gather in this matter during research.
Our agency will continue work to track their activity and uncover hidden goals if they have some, to that we will try research their potential in political context.