Author Topic: Official Complaint  (Read 2420 times)

SuperPolite

• Demand Growth = Hell Ticket
    • View Profile
Official Complaint
« on: October 20, 2015, 00:43 »
I am visiting Shady Sands sporadicaly, I do not know casual NCR members except few. And I have not violated any of the rules, neither written or rules of common sense.

Here I am providing evidence where suspect Mary Bell is undertaking unlawful action towards me, several times. I am not aware of any rational reason to believe i could pose threat towards guards, citizens, random players loitering around or even NPC. I have been victimized by allies of NCR known as Midnight Riders MC previously in town of Shady Sands. Since allied factions are not subordinate to Code Of Conduct, there is no lawful way to object agression and brutality of your allies in your own town.

Spoiler

Spoiler

To compensate my material loss, I demand 1000 frag grenades as reparation.
To compensate my psychological deprivation, I demand official 1 minute apology video from Mary Bell. Without methaphoric or inadequate content, but appropriate music and lyrical content.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 02:04 by SuperPolite »

Looking for interesting ideas for cave maps, drawn and saved as bitmap(.bmp). I will pay 20 000 caps for good ones. Feel free to PM

Kes

Re: Official Complaint
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 03:05 »
Calm down.

SuperPolite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 03:45 »
Wake up.

Looking for interesting ideas for cave maps, drawn and saved as bitmap(.bmp). I will pay 20 000 caps for good ones. Feel free to PM

Kes

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 03:48 »
The NCR leader is right there in your screen, and you still feel the need to complain and make demands. Nice one greenthumb.

SuperPolite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 03:54 »
Seeing building of Tax Office doesn't make your tax bills payed. If you feel smart, feel free to erupt your great ideas in diffrent or maybe new thread where it will fit the topic. Thanks,
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 03:57 by SuperPolite »

Feather

• Don't Panic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 05:30 »
Congratulations, you made me fall into genuine FOnline related nostalgia for the very first time, because this sorry attempt at creating forum drama actually made me miss the NCR-days of Capt'n Jack goin rogue and the good old Thieves Guild.
Where NCR forum posts lead to more in game activity, which then again fueled the ongoing forum drama and all that with some fucking fun-to-read, at times even close to falloutish flavor to it.
Compared to this dry stick of wood of a thread (Goes up in flames as fast as it also burns out.) even reading the forum-"PvP" is more enjoyable.

Also, A3's post was in no way off topic really. It was way more on topic than I'd ever be willing to be in this instance.

Noisy

• Contributor
  • Dreams dont work, unless you do
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 08:38 »
Come on dude.. you can do better that those screens ^_^
^_^ http://46.101.233.161/timers/display

There are no unsolvable problems.

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm

Fóxtrot

• I Like the Way You Die, Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2015, 12:05 »
u th1nk u vv1$e, JiTi ?
But you're not even funny anymore.
Erin Go Bragh, Erin go Braugh !
It's Irish for "you're fucked".

SuperPolite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2015, 12:48 »
@Foxtrout & Meepy: I can understand your objections, but facts are stated clearly, I can not object your faction behaviour in this affair, since there are no restrictions set for NCR allies in Shady Sands. Yes you can kill freely anyone, untill president tells you otherwise.

While A3 post did not contribute to OP's "issue", I have to admit, it was slightly more on topic than any of consequent posts of yourself, I would love if you could watch your actions, but same as in Shady Sands, seems your faction tends to act otherwise than they are supposed in roles they got. I know Meepy is peaceful in game, but  Feather needs to learn use forum properly. 

@Noisy: I can not see point of your post. Well, I got used to it whitin this community...

I am sad of you who looks for fun in topic named "complaint". Congratulations on that.

@All: please refrain from posting random ideas and let officials of NCR speak, until then, just Calm Down.

Noisy

• Contributor
  • Dreams dont work, unless you do
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2015, 13:13 »
My point is, that your so called "proof" is worthless..
Give the public more material to chew on! some back story and shit :) Tell us how good of a citizen you are, and how you got to be an innocent target.
^_^ http://46.101.233.161/timers/display

There are no unsolvable problems.

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm

sh0z

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2015, 13:16 »
You played with BBS, you are villifield.

Gramatika

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2015, 14:10 »
I wanna say something un sugarpepe favor, i saw him few days ago fighting against HK in shady sands alone, qhen nobody from NCR army shows up, thats all

SuperPolite

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2015, 14:12 »
@Noisy: My proof is worthless? Can you prove that?

Once again, please do not induce funny tales, this thread is not here for your amusement. I am not a citizen. Entering NCR is allegedly not crime, while not guilty of any other crime, trespasser of Shady Sands should not be detained neither atacked. This is what I believe president had in mind and why he got elected some time ago. Please leave this place and go chew what ever you want, I am not candy shop.

@shoz:

I played with BBS long time ago, while they looked kind to me, after not long while I have made my own observations. I am not vilified in Shady Sands, neither I am member of vilified faction. Also I am not secret agent of any harmful organisation. My past membership in vilified faction does not imply eternal nature of my character. If your logic tells you otherwise feel free to read analogy in spoiler below,
Spoiler
I have been in toilet with terrible diarrhea this morning, I have wiped my bottom and used bidet aswell, there is no reason to believe i should be smeary.

EDIT: To my "supporters": Please do not support me. I have provided evidence, not any of your opinions (neither mine) should matter in here. If Mary Bell wants her name clear, she either need to bring some casebreaking evidence or simply apologize.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 14:51 by SuperPolite »

zipoo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2015, 14:25 »
I saw him fighting against us in NCR. He was even in Cityzone. He was stading wiht ncr and there wasnt problem. And now he is killed in ncr so funny ;)

xsarq

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2015, 15:33 »
I saw him fighting against us in NCR. He was even in Cityzone. He was stading wiht ncr and there wasnt problem. And now he is killed in ncr so funny ;)

Ughm i think he left Midnight Raiders some time ago then was doing Glow solo for quite some time, then he changed nick and re-applied to them again or something. In any case GreenThumb is most knowed for his nick changing patterns.
Xsarqopedia has been fully replaced with Official Wiki. You can expect the newest updates to be added on official wiki just like at old times.