Author Topic: Official Complaint  (Read 2225 times)

Lucek666

• View Profile
Re: Official Complaint
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2015, 16:33 »
Well, Pepe is well known battle troll and ninja looter who in past help us randomly in town controls, but later he joined BBS and changed diametrically his attitude and started attack us. Now he appear in Shady sands when city is raided and as I see he makes more chaos than benefit. Mary Bell shooted him yesterday just because 2 days ago Pepe killed NCR soldier (Ed Gein) during raid. Honestly, I can ban or shoot Pepe for overall of his activity without scruples, but I'm far from that (of course I can change mind). It is all from my side.

Coz this thread is in good old NCR drama style feel free guys to spread here your ignorance, wisdom or stupidity and have fun with that, for sure my presidency is boring and content like this can be interesting addition.

Noisy

• Contributor
  • Dreams dont work, unless you do
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2015, 16:41 »
Coz this thread is in good old NCR drama style feel free guys to spread here your ignorance, wisdom or stupidity and have fun with that, for sure my presidency is boring and content like this can be interesting addition.

Naaaah... this thread is far from "good old" ;)
^_^ http://46.101.233.161/timers/display

There are no unsolvable problems.

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm

SuperPolite

• Demand Growth = Hell Ticket
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2015, 16:45 »
I am not aware of any  killings of NCR soldiers. Can you elaborate, so I know it is not just false claim to make up things? Ed Gein is name i have seen once or twice in town but not during raids.

Looking for interesting ideas for cave maps, drawn and saved as bitmap(.bmp). I will pay 20 000 caps for good ones. Feel free to PM