Author Topic: Trait Evader.  (Read 5898 times)

Warpig

• View Profile
Re: Trait Evader.
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2017, 14:07 »
It works good. With single shots perfectly and i saw also avoided one hex bursts in real combat and when it is possible to happen twice during one fight, than it is powerful enough.

Zmeja

• View Profile
    • Zmeja
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2017, 14:46 »
It works good. With single shots perfectly and i saw also avoided one hex bursts in real combat and when it is possible to happen twice during one fight, than it is powerful enough.
Yep happened to me in V15 :D One bursted me and missed :3 With jinxed his weapon exploded so really powerful there :) Although downside is you Need LUCK. just 15% Chance to dodge it...
You don't know me? Good. You shouldn't.

Boon

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2017, 02:01 »
Just tested 100 bursts on a char with both Evader and HtH Evade (but no jinxed), only one burst missed.
Wasteland is still harsh.
Plasma Rifle is overpowered.
H&K CAWS is overpowered.

Milan

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2017, 08:31 »
Just tested 100 bursts on a char with both Evader and HtH Evade (but no jinxed), only one burst missed.

Just tested on char with Evader + HtH evade. I had only 9 out of 100 bursts miss. I assume it's possible evader is still bugged, as it should be 1 out of 4 bursts according to Sky.

Vilgefortz

• Keeper of Scrolls, Head Scribe of the Brotherhood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2017, 11:56 »
Up
Hth evade and evader doesn't seem to work together. With 300 single shoots i had only 16% misses.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 12:10 by Vilgefortz »

Dequ

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2017, 15:46 »
Up
Hth evade and evader doesn't seem to work together. With 300 single shoots i had only 16% misses.

Did you shot moving target or not?

Vilgefortz

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2017, 16:30 »
My target was standing still.

Vilgefortz

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2017, 07:53 »
Nvm, tested it again with more shots, works perfectly.

benitez

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2018, 17:18 »
My evader + hth evade character is evading perfectly. Random works funny with it because you can dodge 5-6 in a row and then 30 hits. Big probe and you will see it. Lately I trolled 2 snipers in base, just standing, unkillable. Trait and perk, fast metabolism, enviromental implant, anticrit 30, ranger armor and perk.

They could not kill me for quite long until I got bored and they got pissed. Had live actions with 4 enemies vs me runnin away, flamers involved, got out with 6 hp, but alive. It was glow elevator area so I needed to pass all 4 of them

Teach me! :D