Author Topic: engineering implant  (Read 1207 times)

jammaplaya

• View Profile
engineering implant
« on: January 22, 2016, 05:52 »
Hi, haven't played fonline2 in a good while.

I have done a search for engineering implants for sale and was not able to find any being sold in the last ~300 days..

Are these obtainable like the other implants? Or are they no longer obtainable?

Der Amerikaner

Re: engineering implant
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 06:07 »
They are no longer obtainable.

jammaplaya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 07:01 »
alright well, thanks for letting me know. kind of disappointing i guess for a crafter like myself, any reason why not? were they bugged or something?

Xtreme

• Local Moderator
  • The chase it's better than the catch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 07:51 »
Devs said it will be like a archivemnt, but we are waiting for that update from some time ago..

jammaplaya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 08:50 »
that is actually great news. It would be fitting to have some kind of crafter conquest to achieve this. I enjoy crafting and don't have a ton of time to play, so it's been difficult trying to get my hands on the implant the way it had been previously implemented.

thanks again for the info sirs

Feather

• Don't Panic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 11:33 »
Hello jammaplaya, what do you enjoy about crafting?

..Actually...been wanting to ask that all the crafters, so imma hijack your thread and ask everyone:

WHAT DO YOU ENJOY ABOUT CRAFTING? :)

SuperPolite

• Demand Growth = Hell Ticket
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2016, 12:00 »
I believe that people demanding engineering implant, actualy might hate crafting. They aim to ease this process.

Looking for interesting ideas for cave maps, drawn and saved as bitmap(.bmp). I will pay 20 000 caps for good ones. Feel free to PM

jammaplaya

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 22:54 »
when I started out this 3rd session, some may remember I had a vendor in VC to sell my wares. I made the metal armor for cheapz. I used to leave a few suits of armor on the ground in front of my vendor by the gate/caravan master, to advertise my vendor and to bring a smile to the face of dirty wastelanders. Crafting is relaxing and scavanging caves can be fun, especially at low level.

Problem I encountered was that I was making more caps outside of the vendor, so eventually just forgot about it. With engineering implant and a vendor to sell Big Puns Big Guns, now that it's a little later in the session it might be a bit more profitable since people have more caps in general.

hejmr

• Love and harmony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2016, 13:40 »

I enjoy the magic of creating your own gear with your own hands (mouse) from scratch. Then you value it more and have a feeling of a good bunch of fucking job done. My 2 cents.

#enjoydoubleevent
#craftersunited

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Ur9CAWsaM
Being a FOnline veteran means sinking in sentiment every time you look at the clock and it's 22:38.

JJ

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2016, 13:51 »

Thrill. Excitement. Danger. Satisfaction of crafting an awesome armor/gun (so my enemies can loot it of my dead body and use it).
My memories of being a human aren't as clear as they once were, but I remember pettiness, hatred, jealousy... I prefer being a mutant.

Mike Torello

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2016, 17:11 »
For me crafting is my time when i am to stoned to do anything else or i kill half/hour when i need to go afk offten w/o knowing when it be.Is really relaxin thing to kill time for stuff what me and mate can't spend in four life playing.Bonuses gear is cherry on cake.
an action comitted in anger is an action doomed to failure.
Genghis Khan